Welcome
Hey guys, welcome to the NSider Community, a Nintendo gaming forum! Our most popular discussions are Pokémon, Super Smash Brothers, and free discussion at our Restaurant. But don't be deceived; you will not get your food! I hope you join in our discussions today here at NSC.

45 anime questions!

The deepest conversations are moving, inspired, and sometimes touchy. Take a break from the bustling world for a minute and speak from the heart.

45 anime questions!

Postby Luigi_Freak_The_23rd » Wed Dec 25, 2013 6:17 am

1:What is your #1 favorite anime?
It's between Kimi ni Todoke and Kobato. It's soooo hard to choose between them, they're both so good!

2:Has an anime ever made you cry?
Kimi ni Todoke, Kobato, Yu Yu Hakusho, Clannad (and After Story), Full Moon wo Sagashite, Lovely★Complex, and Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo.

And then there are other shows that didn't quite make me cry but got my all teary eyed :(

3:Which anime made you laugh the hardest?
My Bride is a Mermaid is so freaking funny, it's humor is right up my ally. There were seriously moments when I couldn't breath I was laughing so hard. Nichijou and School Rumble are honorable mentions.

4:If you could make a spin-off of any anime, what would it be?
Kimi to Boku needs to have a romantic spin off (or third season) between Chizuru and Masaki because they are so good together and Chizuru already said he liked her and everything so all that needs to happen is for Masaki to realize that she likes him and stuff. She can be the main character and can have all sorts of growth while she thinks she still likes Shun but Chizuru is always there blah none of you have seen Kimi to Boku...

5:List your top 5 anime's
Kimi ni Todoke, Kobato, Yu Yu Hakusho, Nichijou, and a tie between Mushishi and Kanon.

6:List your top 5 anime OSTs
Here are some recent ones I like in no order.

7:Have you ever watched an entire anime in one sitting?
Kokoro Connect, I really like the whole body swapping/supernatural happenings setting, more anime need to use it, it literally hooks me right away.

8:Who is your favorite anime character?
Akito Hayama. I just love the growth he goes through throughout Kodocha. He starts off as a bully to everyone in class so you start off not liking him, and when Sana tries to dig deep into his life to blackmail him to make him stop bullying everyone, she finds out he actually has it really hard, and it's super sad :( Throughout the series Sana helps him through a lot of things and they become best friends and rivals at the same time! It's really cool seeing him go from being a loner type person to someone who ends up trying to help his friends, he becomes a super nice guy who still has a little trouble showing his emotions.

9:Name an anime character you absolutely hate
I didn't really like Keima from The World God Only Knows.

10:What is your favorite 'moe' anime?
Does Kanon count?

11:What is your favorite drama anime?
Kimi ni Todoke

12:What is your favorite romance anime?
Kodocha

13:What is your favorite comedy anime?
Nichijou

14:What is your favorite action anime?
It's a three way tie between Yu Yu Hakusho, DBZ, and the 3rd season of Shana

15:What is your favorite harem anime?
Clannad I guess?

16:What is your favorite ecchi anime?
lol

17:What is your favorite mech anime?
I haven't seen any, sorry :(

18:What is your favorite drama anime?
Kimi ni Todoke

19:What is your favorite slice of life anime?
Working! It is sooooo funny, and the characters are all great.

20:What is your favorite adventure anime?
Probably DBZ since I can't think of any others at the moment. Mushishi is tagged as adventure but I don't really consider it that at all.

21:What is the first anime you ever saw?
Sailor Moon. I was super young but I remember watching it all the time.

22:You get to have a harem of [6] anime characters of your choice, who do you choose?
Sawako, Kobato, Shiori, Mai, Kotomi, and... uh... Kud-o... That would be an awkward harem...

The secret is that all of them except for Kobato are underaged (I think), so I have to choose her.

23:What is the most times you've re-watched an anime?
I'm on my third watch of Toradora. I'm going to show my brother Kimi ni Todoke soon though, so soon it will be a tie!

24:Name [1] anime you wish everyone would watch
I would force everyone to watch the first episode of Yu Yu Hakusho, then they would be hooked right away... and if they aren't I'll force them to watch it anyway.

25:What is an anime you regret watching?
Um none really.

26:You get to have [1] anime character as your waifu/husbando in real life, who do you choose?
Kobato.

27:Which anime character are you most like?
Houtarou Oreki. I could seriously cosplay as myself and tell people I was Hountarou and they would believe me.

28:Do you watch a new anime because you think it will be good, or because its popular?
Both.

29:Has an anime's fanbase ever made you hesitant to watch an anime?
No. I don't really pay attention to what people say about something before watching it.

30:How many anime episodes is 'ideal' for you?
13-26.

31:Have you ever watched an anime with over 23 episodes?

32:If you could make a game for an anime of your choice, what would it be and why?
How about a Dragonball Z game made by Capcom? I want a really fast paced, super over the top DBZ fighting game with crazy combos. That would be really cool.

33:Would you ever watch an anime with over 100 episodes?
Yeah, I'm watching one right now!

34:Have you ever watched an anime only because you liked a specific character?
Hyouka, Gingitsune, Gosick.

35:Have you ever dropped an anime, if so why?
Tasogare Otome x Amnesia because it had no redeeming qualities. Bleach because of filler, Detective Conan because it's too long, and Umineko no Naku Koro ni because I'd rather read the visual novel.

36:In your opinion, what makes a good anime?
... Good characters, good story... um...

37:Name a popular anime you love
Clannad After Story

38:Name a popular anime you hate
Sword Art Online

39:Name an anime you love that everyone else hates
The 3rd season of Shana gets a lot of hate. I really liked it though, it changed the formula up for the finale and I think it really paid off. Yuuji is super cool in this season after 2 seasons of doing nothing, and the whole war thing is really entertaining.

Little Busters also gets a lot of flack for not staying true to the source material. While I can accept that it may be a poor adaptation, I still think it's good on it's own.

40:Is there an anime you wish was more popular?
Kobato.

41:Thoughts on live-action adaptations?
I don't really like them.

42:What anime do you wish would get a remake? Which studio would you want to work on it?
Kodocha needs to be remade without any filler at all, and actually follow the manga instead of having a terrible anime original ending. You know who would be perfect for this? Madhouse, since they stay very true to the source material.

43:What does there need to be a second season of?
Ouran High School Host Club, there's still a few volumes left that they can work with.

44:If you had to select an anime from this or last year to recommend, what would it be?
Attack on Titan is popular for a reason, but if they wanted something more light hearted, I would go with Servant x Service.

45:Your favorite thing is getting turned into an anime! What are your expectations? Which studio do you want working on it? Which studio do you want to stay away from it?
I would seriously hate 999 to become an anime. I know I just said that Little Busters fans should calm down about the anime but 999 is something that absolutely has to follow the source material for it to work. Unless it's like up to 36-50 episodes, important things will have to be cut, and I don't think any studio is willing to spend that much money on such a niche game. That said I still think it would be good on it's own, but even so people would be doing themselves a huge disservice to watch the anime instead of playing the game.

Oh, I guess if it would be animated, I would want Madhouse to do it, for the same reason I want them to do a Kodocha remake. JC Staff should stay clear of it since they would oversexualize all of the female characters in some way that would eat a lot of time that the plot needs. And they would probably also somehow fit in a beach episode into it. I don't know how, but they would.
Luigi_Freak_The_23rd wrote:Poor Watermelon gods couldn't didn't see it coming

Image NS:|
Luigi_Freak_The_23rd
Wendell
Wendell

Have thanks: 5 time
Highscores: 11

Re: 45 anime questions!

Postby Baconator25 » Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:37 am

School Rumble all day! It's honestly everything I look for in an anime, Not only is it insanely funny, I feel like it also has the right amount of romance, it has absolutely AMAZING characters like I love every single one of them and even the unimportant characters are very well developed.

I feel like a total dick, but I don't think so. I've definitely had some hardcore feels with a bunch of things, but I don't know if I've ever actually CRIED.

Actually, I MAY have shed a tear or two during Clannad After Story, but I'd never admit that!

Oh yeah, thinking about it, I think I cried towards the end of TWGOK, too.

School Rumbleeeeeeee.

I wouldn't.

Shoutouts to MAL for having this answer covered for me. According to that, my top 5 are School Rumble, The World God Only Knows, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, ClanBAD and Angel Beats!

Well, unfortunately, I'm not all that into anime music. I guess I'll name a few things that I enjoyed. I really like opening by ClariS (Madoka, Oreimo), I like all the oratorio openings to TWGOK and despite not loving the anime, I really, really enjoyed the OST to Kyoukai no Kanata.

The first anime I ever watched, Angel Beats, I did it in one sitting! I also almost watched all of the third season of TWGOK in one sitting, but the last episode wasn't out yet, but it counts in my eyes!

Chihiro Kosaka from The World God Only Knows! I really didn't expect her to be my favorite character since she's definitely not the cutest anime girl ever and we all know I'm a sucker for cute anime girls, but holy **** I absolutely loved her character. She was cool in the second season when Keima first conquered her and became my favorite character in the series. The Goddesses' happened. 9ihyojpiubuoi. I think one of the big, contributing factors to me liking her so much is because I can relate to the whole you-and-your-best-friend-like-the-same-person thing and she's ultimately to one who gets rejected, but that's probably more of a subconscious reason that anything else.

Hmm, it's really hard to say one. The vast majority of characters I dislike are male protagonist characters that are just beyond stupid. I know I haven't seen the entire series, so it's a little but unfair for me to judge, but when I watched Evangelion 1.11, I absolutely HATED Shinji.

From my definition of the word moe, I don't think I've actually seen any "moe" anime. I know Jacob has a much broader definition than me, though, so idk.

Considering the stuff I watch is generally almost ALWAYS romcom's, I guess just answer School Rumble for everything because it's my favorite!

idk

My life.

lol

Pretty much the only thing I've seen is Full Metal Panic, so I guess that.

Shoutouts to repeat questions

I don't think I've really seen any.

idk

Not really counting stuff when I was super young, the first anime I've ever watched and went to myself "I'm watching an anime!" was Summer Wars. A few of my friends in high school were into anime and they had me watch it with them. This was back when I knew literally nothing about anime so it was kind "wtf is this" to me, but I still enjoyed it.

22:You get to have a harem of [6] anime characters of your choice, who do you choose?
I'm just going to list my favorite characters off my MAL. Chihiro Kosaka (TWGOK), Kyou Fujibayoshi (Clannad), Harima Kenji (School Rumble), Akio Furukawa (Clannad), Haqua Longlastname (TWGOK) and Jacob (Jacob's life.)

Yes, my harem is half-guys. Problem?

School Rumble, 2.

I don't really have one.

Midori no Hibi. ojoisujfoisujdifj. I am never listening to a recommendation from the person who recommended that to me ever again.

26:You get to have [1] anime character as your waifu/husbando in real life, who do you choose?
Please, do you really need to ask that?

I'm not really sure, actually, so uh, let's just go with Chihiro!

28:Do you watch a new anime because you think it will be good, or because its popular?
Both.

Hetalia because of RM. That's about it.

To be honest, I don't really care. Like if I really liked a show that was 500 episodes, hell yeah I'd be okay with watching it. The thing is, all the shows I like are generally around 13-26 episodes, so that's pretty much all I watch.

lol

32:If you could make a game for an anime of your choice, what would it be and why?
How about a Dragonball Z game made by Capcom? I want a really fast paced, super over the top DBZ fighting game with crazy combos. That would be really cool.

Yes.

No.

Not yet, even though I've had stuff on hold for so long they're pretty much dropped... I'll get back to them at some point, though, I swear!

Character development is always going to be the number 1 thing for me. Cute girls are also a very important factor.

Angel Beats

I love all anime.

My anime is too popular. :(

Nope.

I don't care.

42:What anime do you wish would get a remake? Which studio would you want to work on it?
I don't.

Everything

44:If you had to select an anime from this or last year to recommend, what would it be?
I'm just going to list my favorites from this year! Since none of them are done airing as of this moment, I don't really have an ordering for them, and they're all kind of different, but they're all things I really like: Golden Time, Nagi no Asukara, White Album 2, Log Horizon.

45:Your favorite thing is getting turned into an anime! What are your expectations? Which studio do you want working on it? Which studio do you want to stay away from it?
My favorite thing is getting turned into an anime!? Well this is difficult! How do you animeify Jacob!?
^^I want to be cool and have one of these!
Baconator25
Alpha Metroid
Alpha Metroid

Have thanks: 13 time
Highscores: 29

Postby Luigi_Freak_The_23rd » Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:52 pm

WWWWWWWWWWWWW

Kimi ni Todoke. I kinda think it's funny that KnT is still my most favorite anime after all these years. Not only that but it's my favorite by a significant amount. Most people tend to cherish their first anime as their favorites and I guess I'm no different. I've watched it 3 or 4 times now, each time trying to watch it with an open mind to see if it's still as good as I remember and it still surprises me every time. I've been rewatching a lot of my favorite anime lately to my disappointment, as most of them aren't as good as the first time I've watched them, but I'm glad that I can still get emotionally invested in Kimi ni Todoke.

Now if Hunter x Hunter was just the Chimera Ant arc it would definitely be my favorite anime. The Chimera Ant arc is seriously my favorite set of episodes ever. The rest of the series is also really good but the Chimera Ant arc is just so... brilliant!

The best anything has done is a single tear. The rest of the time, if something has me emotionally invested, I'll only get a little teary eyed. Silver Spoon, Yu Yu Hakusho, Hunter x Hunter (2011), Clannad (and After Story), Full Moon wo Sagashite, Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo have all made me shed a single tear.

Monthly Girl Nozaki-kun. Other comedies I used to love don't really do it for me anymore except for shows like School Rumble and Nichijou.

Spin offs are dumb.

My definite two favorites are Kimi ni Todoke and Hunter x Hunter (2011). I'm kinda squandering at the moment rewatching old favorites to see which shows I like better. Right now it's Casshern Sins, Nichijou, and Silver Spoon on MAL but it could change after rewatching other favorites like Yu Yu Hakusho and Baccano. Haikyuu comes very close to my top 5.

I've literally only been listening to the Hunter x Hunter (2011) soundtrack since I finished it.

Kokoro Connect hooked me right away. I'm pretty sure I watched the last half of the Chimera Ant arc in one sitting. I also Watched most of Chihayafuru 2 in one day.

Kobato Hanato because she is the most loving and lovable character ever.

I don't really remember any characters I don't like because they were probably forgettable to begin with.

Kanon. I watch the English dub though because frankly the moe voices in Kanon are pretty unbearable.

Cashern Sins is pretty dramatic.

Kodocha I guess. I can't really think of any others right now to be honest. I would be more confident with my choice if it weren't for the anime adaptation screwing everything up later on.

Nichijou. I know I said Nozaki-kun was the funniest one but Nichijou is MORE than just a comedy OKAY?

Hunter x Hunter (2011)

Clannad? I would say Kanon but I don't think that really counts. I kinda wish there were more harems that were actually good you know?

There are no good ecchi.

?

I'm very fond of Non Non Biyori.

Hunter x Hunter lol

Sailor Moon. I was super young but I remember watching it all the time.

Kobato and Lucy Yamagami since they are over 18. I can't think of anyone else.

Kimi ni Todoke, Toradora, and Kanon have been watched 3 times.

Hunter x Hunter (2011) is my go to recommendation now.

Not really any. I mean I've seen a lot of bad anime (a lot) but I always take away something from each watch.

The Waifu fad is kinda gross.

Akito Hayama.

Sometime I watch something because I think it'll be really bad. Is that normal?

People can be annoying about their love of something but I don't think it's ever made me hesitant to watch it. The question should be whether a fanbase has made me bias against something before watching. Yes. Gintama. Screw Gintama man.

If something is fun to watch I don't really care. Most series are kinda not fun to watch though so 12 to 24 episodes is ideal.

I still stand by my Dragonball Z answer.

Again, if it's fun I don't mind. But if it's something like Gintama than probably not.

Hyouka, Gingitsune, Gosick.

If I drop anything it's because I lose interest. Or because it's just offensive.

:updown:

Clannad After Story

Sword Art Online

Casshern Sins I guess? It's very niche but I feel like it's really underrated.

No! Stop watching my favorite shows!

I don't really like them.

My answer is still Kodocha. The adaptation we have now is good until a certain point and then it just really sucks. Man the manga is just too good to NOT receive a proper adaption. With the right team working on it, it could seriously be better than the manga.

There needs to be a THIRD season of Chihayafuru.

Nozaki-kun, Hunter x Hunter, um...

If Madhouse or Production IG work on a 999 anime it'd be fine I guess. I'm a little more open to the idea of one if it'd make the series more popular. Who knows, maybe 24 episodes is enough for all the major plot points and necessary build up.
Luigi_Freak_The_23rd wrote:Poor Watermelon gods couldn't didn't see it coming

Image NS:|
Luigi_Freak_The_23rd
Wendell
Wendell

Have thanks: 5 time
Highscores: 11

Postby Star125 » Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:00 am

ummm I guess it's Clannad: After Story. But I have a lot of anime that I really like so it's hard to pick just one!

Yes.

Either School Rumble or Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun

A Love Live spinoff that takes place in an alternate universe where instead of all 9 girls forming one group, they form 3 individual groups (BiBi, Printemps, and Lily White) and the 3 groups form rivalries with each other.

Refer to my MAL profile

Anything that had music by Yuki Kajiura.

I think I've watched a 12 episode show or two in one sitting before.

Either Misaka Mikoto from the Toaru series or Syaoran from Cardcaptor Sakura

Shinji Matou from Fate/Stay Night because he is a horrible person who deserves every terrible thing that happens to him.

Every anime that I've watched is moe in some way

Clannad: After Story

Tons of anime that I've watched have romance as a genre, so instead of just putting Clannad down again I'll answer with my favorite anime that has romance as the main focus, and that would be... Toradora, I guess. Trying to figure out how to answer and I realized how few pure romance anime there are where the romance actually develops.

Nozaki-kun

Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works (and it hasn't even finished airing!... but I've read the source material so I already know how it ends)

I guess you could call Clannad a harem anime.

The Sora no Otoshimono movie, but not because of the ecchi!

Macross Frontier, but not because of the mechs!

Hanasaku Iroha

I don't know what qualifies as an "adventure" anime, so I'm just going to say Steins;Gate because it's like adventure through time traveling!... or something

Pokemon

I'd rather have a harem of Fire Emblem characters!

I've never watched any shows more than twice

If everyone in the world watched Kobato, the world would be a better place

Brothers Conflict

Fire Emblem isn't an anime :(

Either Shiori from TWGOK or Tomoko from Watamote

I watch a new anime if I think I might enjoy it

The Monogatari series' fanbase seems so pretentious to me

22-26

Yes

Log Horizon because it would be cool

Not unless I know that it'll be worth my time

um probably but I can't think of any examples right now

I drop an anime when I get bored of it and don't feel like finishing it.

If it's something that I enjoyed watching

Steins;Gate

Lucky Star

I can't think of any

not really

Anime should stay as anime!

Higurashi and Umineko by anyone other than DEEN (Umineko by Ufotable... *v* )

Nozaki-kun

Fate/Stay Night

A Rewrite anime would be awesome, but in order to properly adapt the full story they would need A LOT of episodes. Or they could just adapt some of the common route + plus one girl's route. Chihaya's route would be best suited for an anime, but the two best girls, Lucia and Kotori, don't appear at all in that route...
My dream that'll never happen is for every route in Rewrite to be adapted by Ufotable! But in reality it'd be a mishmash of all the routes done in a way that makes it a complete injustice to the source material.

Spoiler:

(5th gen Pokemon)
Star125
Skulltula
Skulltula

Have thanks: 6 time
Highscores: 38

Postby Darkbuster13 » Wed May 20, 2015 3:30 am

Probably Yu-Gi-Oh Battle City Tournament the shadow realm duels were really tense!

Yeah everyone cried on the Butterfree episode

The first episode of Sonic X where Sonic breaks the fourth wall to tell the audience not to use formula one race cars to chase hedgehogs omg I was in stitches.

After Yu-Gi-Oh on motorcycles like there's really nowhere to go but down

In no specific order:
Pokemon (until I stopped watching it)
Yu-Gi-Oh(until I stopped watching it)
One-Piece(until I stopped watching it after chopper joins)
FLCL(I actually don't know what the heck that show was about but it looked cool)
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood (because I actually watched all of it)

Pokemon for the PokeRap alone
BeyBlade had some cool/cheesy songs that appealed to me as a tween
That Rowrow fight the power song Jacob posts a lot
And two others I guess

Do seasons of Avatar count? Because no probs not

Squirtle

Weevil from Yu-Gi-Oh. That dude is just a male genits.

DragonBall

Pokemon Origins

Pokemon. Ash is a cold heartbreaker, man.

Again, Pokemon because Ash's skill as a trainer is the biggest joke

I guess DBz had some coolio fights

Pokemon. Again, Ash the lady magnet

Uh I think FLCL had a pantyshot. I guess that?

Bey blade, it's like monsters driving tops as mechs

In FLCL the guy is all like nothing ever happens here and that's pretty life slice I guess. This is before guitarmechbaseballswords

I guess FMA: Bro. It's the closest I've seen to an actual adventure plot

There was an episode of Speed Racer I saw when I was like 4.

What's the point of a harem if 1+n Waifus, where n is greater than 0 destroys your life-u?

I've probably seen reruns of Yugioh duelist island tournament season to consider that rewatching the whole thing at least once

Everyone should watch Naruto early episodes so we can make fun of that weird kid who runs with his arms behind his back

One time I asked my father to record an episode of MegaMan NT Warior for me and he tried to record over one of my mom's murder mystery tapes but he messed up the recording and halfway MegaMan's fight with Phaorohman it cuts to a gory depiction of a murder victim and my young sheltered eyes didn't like it and I puked. So I guess I regret watching that specific tape of MegaMan

Most of the anime I have watched had minors for characters so I can't come up with an answer to this.

Ash from Pokemon because we're both failures with no real personality

I haven't watched an anime in 4 years so I don't watch new anime.

Pretty much all anime

Probably?

Pokemon is way too easy of a joke answer, but I'm going for it.

No

No

I grow out of watching it (Pokemon, Yugioh) or it gets too weird to keep following (One Piece)

An abridged series that doesn't suck and is actually funny

I don't know what's popular

I still don't know what's popular

I cant think of an anime I "love"

nope

41:Thoughts on live-action adaptations
They can be good (Gyakuten Saiban(not an anime but close enough)) or terrible (Dragonball Evolution)

Some old show from the 70s with a superhero could be cool

Something people like

Uhhhhhh does Korra season 4 count?

I have no earthly idea as to why Ace Attorney hasn't had an anime adaptation yet. Like for real the story and characters and world design are already there. They had anime cutscenes in Ace Attorney 5 and those were pretty cool. I think it was by studio called bones or something so as long as a studio could do as good as or better than that I'd be satisfied.

Why did I do this I don't even like anime.
"Those are some nice BOWLING SHOES." -President Obama

"La risa que procede de leve causa es tontería."
Darkbuster13
Tingle
Tingle

Have thanks: 6 time
Highscores: 24

Postby Baconator25 » Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:57 am

Sean, I hate you for mentioning this post and making me go through it and answering everything again! These questions are dumb!

My favorite anime hasn't changed since I answered this 3 years ago. It's still School Rumble. It puts a smile on my face without fail.

Not in that I remember, but it may have happened at some point. I like sad shows.

School Rumbleeeeeeee. (answer unchanged)

I wouldn't. (answer unchanged)

So I on my "favorite anime" section on MAL, I only actually list 3 shows as my favorite (even though they allow 5.) Those are School Rumble, Nagi no Asukara and Shirobako. If I had to pick two more, I'd probably go with Hibike! Euphonium and Hanasaku Iroha

My previous answers was that I don't really listen to that much music from anime and don't have any favorite OSTs as a result, and then I listed a bunch of artists that I liked. Well, my answer is still the same, but the artists I like are different. So uh, I guess my five favorite artists/bands (in no particular order) would be: LiSa, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, Ray, yanaginagi, and um idk I guess I need to throw the Love Live artists on here as well.

I watched the entirety on Angel Beats in one sitting. I have not watched anything that quickly since.

idk

Everyone from the Flag show, I forgot its name.

Honestly, I don't know what that means.

Nagi no Asukara

I guess that's also Nagi no Asukara?

School Rumble

I really don't watch a lot of action shows. I guess the reason is that I prefer a character-driven story over a plot-driven one and action shows are usually the latter.

I've given this a lot of thought. It turns out that none of my favorite shows are harems. I guess the one I enjoy most would be the Monogatari series.

I haven't watched an ecchi show in years and I don't think I'd really enjoy them if I watched them again today. Unless... Does Monogatari count?

Pretty much the only thing I've seen is Full Metal Panic, so I guess that. (answer unchanged)

Shoutouts to repeat questions (answer unchanged)

Shirobako

See my answer for the action question.

Not really counting stuff when I was super young, the first anime I've ever watched and went to myself "I'm watching an anime!" was Summer Wars. A few of my friends in high school were into anime and they had me watch it with them. This was back when I knew literally nothing about anime so it was kind "wtf is this" to me, but I still enjoyed it. (answer unchanged)

Honestly, I'd rather not.

List of anime I've rewatched:
School Rumble x3
Nagi no Asukara x2
Love Live x2

I don't really have one. (answer unchanged)

Midori no Hibi. ojoisujfoisujdifj. I am never listening to a recommendation from the person who recommended that to me ever again.
To add to this, the Flag show and Strike the Blood.

I don't.

Yes

Because I hope I'll enjoy it

Not really.

Whatever the story needs. I hate shows that are 13 episodes and should be 26. I hate shows that are 700 episodes should have ended a long time ago. So really, whatever it takes for a story to not feel rushed, but also not have episodes that serve as filler.

ya

Imagine a mobile rhythm/card collecting game based off of Love Live? I think that could be enjoyable.

It'd need to be really damn good in order for me to remain committed to it for that long, but yes.

No.

Yes, several, but all for similar reasons. I simply didn't find them engaging, either due to uninteresting characters, excessive fan service that took away from the scenes or the show just being straight up boring.

Character development is always going to be the number 1 thing for me. Cute girls are also a very important factor. (answer unchanged)

I mean, how popular does it have to be to be considered popular?

Ha, a lot of them. I guess the show at the top of this list would be the Dungeon show, I forget its name. The one with boobstring girl.

While I definitely don't love the show, or even think it's that good, Glasslip definitely wasn't as bad as the internet makes it out to be. But I'm a PA Works fanboy, so don't listen to me.

Hmm, I had to think about this one a bit. I'm going to go with The Eccentric Family. It was a great show, but I don't think many people know it.

Sakura Trick needs a live adaption.

I don't. (answer unchanged)

Shirobakooooooo

Have I mentioned how much I enjoy Shirobako?

My favorite thing is getting turned into an anime!? Well this is difficult! How do you animeify Jacob!? (answer unchanged)

Why.
^^I want to be cool and have one of these!
Baconator25
Alpha Metroid
Alpha Metroid

Have thanks: 13 time
Highscores: 29

Return to The Fireplace