Welcome
Hey guys, welcome to the NSider Community, a Nintendo gaming forum! Our most popular discussions are Pokémon, Super Smash Brothers, and free discussion at our Restaurant. But don't be deceived; you will not get your food! I hope you join in our discussions today here at NSC.

Complain About Something Stupid

The meals inspire every topic under the sun. Free your mind, say what you like! Fries are $3.99!

Re: Complain About Something Stupid

Postby LaTerry » Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:27 am

I'm not active enough D=<
Barak Obama is going to take that away from you!
He can try!
=D
ImageImage
Image
The most awesome website eva!
User avatar
LaTerry
Waddle Doo
Waddle Doo
 
Posts: 1364
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:22 pm
Location: I'm in the middle of the desert.
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 1 time
Highscores: 2

Re: Complain About Something Stupid

Postby Chuey » Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:56 am

Though this doesn't affect me (continuing off of Mike BTW), my friend has been keeping a relationship (don't know if it's just that or flirty Friday for several weeks) going for the guy. The musical is coming up and he still feels interest in her but the feelings are not honestly reciprocated. So until the musical is over, that relationship will keep going because she doesn't want to break it off to screw up his acting (yes, mental breakdowns FTW) and when it's all over, it's all over.

Stupid plotting D=<

Despite the fact I probably won't get a girlfriend till college, it's sad to see all the more "better appearance" females win their way through school. And it's also sad for me that no one will accept me in a loving way. I'm TOO MUCH BEST-FRIEND MATERIAL. NS:( I'm finding myself liking sophomores now... <_<
Image
User avatar
Chuey
428 and Chuey
428 and Chuey
 
Posts: 20654
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:13 pm
Location: New York City or Western MA
Has thanked: 3 time
Have thanks: 9 time
Highscores: 24

Re: Complain About Something Stupid

Postby Roboryantron » Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:05 pm

Chuey wrote:Though this doesn't affect me (continuing off of Mike BTW), my friend has been keeping a relationship (don't know if it's just that or flirty Friday for several weeks) going for the guy. The musical is coming up and he still feels interest in her but the feelings are not honestly reciprocated. So until the musical is over, that relationship will keep going because she doesn't want to break it off to screw up his acting (yes, mental breakdowns FTW) and when it's all over, it's all over.

Stupid plotting D=<

Despite the fact I probably won't get a girlfriend till college, it's sad to see all the more "better appearance" females win their way through school. And it's also sad for me that no one will accept me in a loving way. I'm TOO MUCH BEST-FRIEND MATERIAL. NS:( I'm finding myself liking sophomores now... <_<

But a sophomore wouldn't go out with you, cuz no one likes freshmans Educate;

And well, I don't plan on asking anyone out soon, so this isn't a real problem yet. I'm not even 14, the farthest in a relationship for a 14 year old would really be a hug. I'm just nice to everyone and hope for the best later on, although it seems to me its going completely unnoticed, hopefully someone will.
Image
User avatar
Roboryantron
Treecko
Treecko
 
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:36 pm
Location: Those are some mad poofy pants
Has thanked: 5 time
Have thanks: 1 time

Re: Complain About Something Stupid

Postby AlakazamBrain » Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:33 pm

Before reading this thread, I had little to complain about. However, I now do.

I would like to tell the boys and girls here to quit making complaints about the opposite gender and the demand for "social partners." There are a lot of horrible people who expect someone perfect and will complain about anything and everything. I'll sum it up, they aren't worth your time and effort. Listen guys, you want a girlfriend or boyfriend who will love you and you will love them, wait it out a bit. You don't pick fruit off a tree until it is ripe; this applies to girlfriends and boyfriends. The worst and lousiest rotten apples are available first, but the the best ones take time.

Although I will not say my age, I am at an age where it is acceptable in Western culture to be in a relationship. Am I? No. I really am not interested in someone's false compliments. I would personally want to be in a relationship with a person who is genuine.

So in short, decide this. Do you fall in love with one soulmate or do you fall in love with the person who is best suited for you? In the game of love, do tiers exist? Can a man or woman love multiple people?

Men are just as bad as women. Women are just as bad as men. Boys and girls are worse. Deal with it.
Image
Image
Chuey wrote:I know you enjoy screwing with me. >_>

Image
User avatar
AlakazamBrain
Jack
Jack
 
Posts: 3270
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:28 pm
Location: Where the river narrows
Has thanked: 6 time
Have thanks: 4 time
Highscores: 22

Re: Complain About Something Stupid

Postby Luigi_Freak_The_23rd » Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:41 pm

That's debatable.

So the girl I was talking about in chat the other day was walking down the hall again, but really slow, so I caught up with her to talk. She asked how my day was and I told her about the Governments class I was in and how everyone said it was easy, and that how today we got a four page assignment @_@ I asked her and all she said was "good"

GOOD HOW? D=< I wish people would just explain their self instead of just the one word answer D=< IT'S DUMB D=<
Image
Luigi_Freak_The_23rd wrote:Poor Watermelon gods couldn't didn't see it coming

Image NS:|
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Luigi_Freak_The_23rd
Wendell
Wendell
 
Posts: 4668
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:59 pm
Location: The power of your imagination :)
Has thanked: 4 time
Have thanks: 5 time
Highscores: 11

Re: Complain About Something Stupid

Postby GigaMetroid99 » Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:27 pm

Rocks are so stupid. I mean seriously. They can't talk, they can't move, they have no problem solving abilities. They can't even do simple mathematics. If you ask a rock what 1+1 equals, it'll just sit there and not even attempt to solve it.
Image
Image Image
Image

Image <-- Counterfeit Zapdos Doll

Luigi_Freak_the_23rd wrote:Because Black and White together is Grey right? Educate;

Just like how Red and Blue make Yellow

And how Gold and Silver make Crystal

And how Ruby and Sapphire make Emerald

And how Diamond and Pear make Platinum Educate;
User avatar
GigaMetroid99
Wendell
Wendell
 
Posts: 4658
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:04 pm
Location: *points both left and right* That way.
Has thanked: 110 time
Have thanks: 2 time
Highscores: 6

Re: Complain About Something Stupid

Postby Darkbuster13 » Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:36 pm

Those are certainly some negative aspects of rocks. True, when looked at in that light, rocks could be considered "stupid". However, you seem to be skipping out on some key qualities of rocks.

For one, rocks are very responcible for themselves. They know just how fragile they are, and how much force it takes before they are shattered to bits. For that reason, they are a very cautious kind, which, along with a lack of kinetic energy, explains their immobility. This way, if they are broken, they know that it was through their own doing. Humans, on the other hand, often lack responcibility, do itiotic things, and end up shattered in more ways than one. And yet, we don't learn from our mistakes, and we commit them again and again.

Rocks should also be praised for their simplicity. The world of living organisms is so complicated. We have physical, emotional, and social needs that all have to be taken into account. If any of those needs are ignored, than one's life will seem incomplete to the bearer of said life, and in extreme case a unfufilled want for any of these desires can result in penalties as serious as death. Rocks lack the emotional and social needs, however, and only require the ability stay in one piece physically. And even if the rock fails at this task, it's only penalty is is splitting into more rocks.

Finally, rocks are oblivious. A rock feels nothing, because it knows nothing. Rocks cannot think, they are not cognicent, nor can they remember anything. If you were to pick up a rock, spin it in your hand, and then throw it as hard as you can against something to break it, it would not think anything of you picking it up, it would not feel the pain of breaking, and it would not even remember the event afterwards. A human, would be emotionally scarred (or dead) if such an event were to occur to them, due to their cognicense.

The DSi is running out of alloted typing characters, so I'll end this here. I may finish this later but I grow tired now.
"Those are some nice BOWLING SHOES." -President Obama

"La risa que procede de leve causa es tontería."
Image
User avatar
Darkbuster13
Tingle
Tingle
 
Posts: 4100
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 4:28 pm
Location: Almost Heaven
Has thanked: 3 time
Have thanks: 6 time
Highscores: 24

Re: Complain About Something Stupid

Postby Chuey » Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:56 pm

Roboryantron wrote:But a sophomore wouldn't go out with you, cuz no one likes freshmans Educate;

And well, I don't plan on asking anyone out soon, so this isn't a real problem yet. I'm not even 14, the farthest in a relationship for a 14 year old would really be a hug. I'm just nice to everyone and hope for the best later on, although it seems to me its going completely unnoticed, hopefully someone will.

I'm not one to talk about relationships and this really deserves another place to talk as I corrupt the thread...

That freshman fact may be true for my specific class of '13 because MANY people are immature. Call me immature all you want, there are people that act worse. On a daily basis. My friend Haley started a friendship with a sophomore the other day. I don't know if she's 15 yet, but relationships are not defined by age. Never. They never work out in the end at this age, GUARANTEED, but a relationship at any stage is to provide one with emotions that are special and are cherished. In some form.

Also, for a 14-15 year old a relationship goes beyond a hug. Not to sound like an upper being (because I currently SUCK), but you are flat wrong by saying that 14 year olds only hug. Again, I only talk out of witness but seriously, some kids are making out by 13. You're living in a bottled up society, aren't you? D: Relationships are always different, there is a slight chance a friend of mine might be pregnant. <_< I wouldn't spread this around even if I myself could guarantee this, but there's still a chance with a few sources of solid proof. Could've been a blatant lie but still, people DO get pregnant at a young age sometimes and though it's a poor example, it can show relationships are more than just a hug at younger ages. But I'm deteriorating my point now.

Oh, and because I've tried to act like I know something I've yet to experience let me leave off with a note that you aren't even in high school. Being of all "Freshman" status is mocked upon but trust me, it's just a title all-in-all. Even the rest of the users know that, but the amusement earned from the jokes was incredibly worth it. <_< I don't know if I'll mock you next year because I'm still gonna get little jokes from my several sophomore (ATM) friends for probably the remainder of my life. From you guys too. But it has nothing to do with relationships, especially when they aren't limited to age group/fellow classmates. I'm pretty tired of going after freshmen now, ha, ha... too many judgers. <_<

Waiting for Mike, AB, or even LF to come and make me look like an idiot for this post now.
Image
User avatar
Chuey
428 and Chuey
428 and Chuey
 
Posts: 20654
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:13 pm
Location: New York City or Western MA
Has thanked: 3 time
Have thanks: 9 time
Highscores: 24

Re: Complain About Something Stupid

Postby AlakazamBrain » Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:17 pm

Chuey wrote:Waiting for Mike, AB, or even LF to come and make me look like an idiot for this post now.

I wasn't going to until I read this line. I accept your invitation Chuey!

Your argument that you might be "immature," but there are people more immature than you goes against the point. Adjective are comparisons. We describe something as above or below the norm. For example, big. If I said a building was big, it probably means it is bigger than many other things. Therefore Chuey, if you are "immature," essentially it means that you are below a standard of maturity.

What point am I making out of this? If you admit to being immature, you are immature. Also, I do believe you invited us to call you immature all we want, I'll be taking up that invitation later.

Yes Chuey, there are people who get knocked up at a pretty early age. I do agree with what you said that a relationship is not determined by age, but it seems to go against your point that "they never work out in the end at his age." The success of a relationship is not determined by age but how truly compatible people are. At "this age," most people simply are not with a compatible person, ready for a relationship, or ready to take up their roles. It's not solely an age thing, it is a person thing. Anyway, back to the original point, people will do different stuff at different ages. You'll find people who won't accept a hug for a long time, while other people will be more than comfortable with it very quickly. However, Robor is absolutely correct in stating it is
still awkward for relationships to be existing at 14 (and I would agree).

As for the title freshman, it really does not decide anything. It's a judgment of maturity and how ready you truly are for the real world of secondary school.


Thanks for the invitation!
Image
Image
Chuey wrote:I know you enjoy screwing with me. >_>

Image
User avatar
AlakazamBrain
Jack
Jack
 
Posts: 3270
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:28 pm
Location: Where the river narrows
Has thanked: 6 time
Have thanks: 4 time
Highscores: 22

Re: Complain About Something Stupid

Postby PichuBro4 » Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:37 pm

This thread is stupid and you all should FEEL stupid.
Image
User avatar
PichuBro4
Moblin
Moblin
 
Posts: 2964
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:39 pm
Location: I'm sorry, you need an NSC GOLD ACCOUNT to view this information.
Has thanked: 3 time
Have thanks: 3 time
Highscores: 3

PreviousNext

Return to The Restaurant

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron
suspicion-preferred