Welcome
Hey guys, welcome to the NSider Community, a Nintendo gaming forum! Our most popular discussions are Pokémon, Super Smash Brothers, and free discussion at our Restaurant. But don't be deceived; you will not get your food! I hope you join in our discussions today here at NSC.

Complain About Something Stupid

The meals inspire every topic under the sun. Free your mind, say what you like! Fries are $3.99!

Complain About Something Stupid

Postby Luigi_Freak_The_23rd » Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:16 pm

Just because. Complain about anything from getting a cut on your finger to what happened in school today.

Tomorrow I start a bunch of new classes because my Speech and Debate teacher kicked me out because of bad grades, my first hour is now full of huiashs and I don't know anyone in 6th hour. This semester's gonna be GREAT >.>
Luigi_Freak_The_23rd wrote:Poor Watermelon gods couldn't didn't see it coming

Image NS:|
Luigi_Freak_The_23rd
Wendell
Wendell

Have thanks: 5 time
Highscores: 11

Re: Complain About Something Stupid

Postby Baconator25 » Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:30 pm

Girls are stupid.
^^I want to be cool and have one of these!
Baconator25
Alpha Metroid
Alpha Metroid

Have thanks: 13 time
Highscores: 29

Postby Roboryantron » Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:00 pm

I have 3 paper cuts on my right index finger, all from this week.
Roboryantron
Treecko
Treecko

Have thanks: 1 time

Postby Star125 » Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:16 pm

Boys are stupid.

Spoiler:

(5th gen Pokemon)
Star125
Skulltula
Skulltula

Have thanks: 6 time
Highscores: 38

Postby Baconator25 » Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:22 pm

Star125 wrote:Boys are stupid.
Girls are stupid not boys. Boys are the simplest beings on Earth. Girls have to make everything so complicated and are stupid.
Baconator25
Alpha Metroid
Alpha Metroid

Postby Luigi_Freak_The_23rd » Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:49 pm

Yes, girls have to make our lives miserable just fr their amusement D=< Which is stupid

Luigi_Freak_The_23rd
Wendell
Wendell

Postby Baconator25 » Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:29 am

Luigi_Freak_The_23rd wrote:Yes, girls have to make our lives miserable just fr their amusement D=< Which is stupid
I wouldn't say for their amusement, but they're certainly stupid for many other reasons. Girls overthink everything. They can't accept things when a guy says something to them and they will think 50000 reasons as to why the guy said what he did and will not accept what was said as truth. And then they get mad at the guy for saying what he said because of one of the reasons the girl over thinks, which wasn't true in the first place. Girls are also stupid because of the assholes they actually choose. They all choose these douche bags because they're "hot", "cool" and "popular" and then start bitching when the guy does something to her, such as lie or break up with her. But do you think the girl will learn? No, of course not, instead of giving an actual honest guy a chance they'll go after another asshole expecting things to be different. Stupid.

I would list plenty of more reasons, but I think I'll just leave it at at this for now before I start getting too ranty.
Baconator25
Alpha Metroid
Alpha Metroid

Postby Star125 » Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:31 am

Baconator25 wrote:
Luigi_Freak_The_23rd wrote:Yes, girls have to make our lives miserable just fr their amusement D=< Which is stupid
I wouldn't say for their amusement, but they're certainly stupid for many other reasons. Girls overthink everything. They can't accept things when a guy says something to them and they will think 50000 reasons as to why the guy said what he did and will not accept what was said as truth. And then they get mad at the guy for saying what he said because of one of the reasons the girl over thinks, which wasn't true in the first place. Girls are also stupid because of the assholes they actually choose. They all choose these douche bags because they're "hot", "cool" and "popular" and then start bitching when the guy does something to her, such as lie or break up with her. But do you think the girl will learn? No, of course not, instead of giving an actual honest guy a chance they'll go after another asshole expecting things to be different. Stupid.

I would list plenty of more reasons, but I think I'll just leave it at at this for now before I start getting too ranty.

Not all girls are like that. Take me, for example. Educate;

Spoiler:

(5th gen Pokemon)
Star125
Skulltula
Skulltula

Have thanks: 6 time
Highscores: 38

Postby Baconator25 » Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:37 am

Star125 wrote:
Baconator25 wrote:

Not all girls are like that. Take me, for example. Educate;

I used to think there were girls not like that. I realized one's just as bad as the other.

I have to say though, Star, I definitely would not say you're anything like what I wrote about. I dunno, you're great, Star. Girls just do a good job at pissing me off and causing me stress.
Baconator25
Alpha Metroid
Alpha Metroid

Postby Luigi_Freak_The_23rd » Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:39 am

Baconator25 wrote:

This is everyone in my school, including my sister. She likes every guy that is "Hot" and for only that reason. I try to tell her that every guy she likes is a dick, but she won't listen to me. She says that their nice and then I try to tell her that she's a freshman and all the Junior and Senior boys chase after her, so they act nice around her and act like jerks to all the guys, and she doesn't believe me. Girls just need to get unstupid D=<

Luigi_Freak_The_23rd
Wendell
Wendell

Next

Return to The Restaurant