Welcome
Hey guys, welcome to the NSider Community, a Nintendo gaming forum! Our most popular discussions are Pokémon, Super Smash Brothers, and free discussion at our Restaurant. But don't be deceived; you will not get your food! I hope you join in our discussions today here at NSC.

Do you know anyone...

Emotions run deep when we form bonds with others. Vent, share, and explore the depths of love!

Do you know anyone...

Postby Chuey » Thu May 22, 2008 6:18 pm

Who breaks up with someone and gets back together a couple DAYS or occasionally WEEKS later? But don't forget, SAME PERSON. Well, I do, and it's time to mini-rant about this one guy I know.

He goes out with this one girl. (I'm name-respectful, koicha.) Breaks up with her the next day. (this is a couple months ago) Gets asked out a couple days later and says no. But in private, says yes. Goes for three days and buh-bye. And it went once more and till today. I'll quickly tell you what was going on today.

Today, these three girls, the one who started this was the one mentioned above, are joking about something related to their chest o-o (C'mon, don't be downright rude with this). Based on their shirts, the girl above was "Stripes", this other girl "Diamonds" (she had a diamond on her shirt convienantly placed), and the last was "Twin Towers", where she had some kind of tower-structure on her shirt. They were joking around, and a little irritated (I said a little) with this person who turns around and whadda ya know, bang, right there. Can't bother to look into their eyes...? Anyway, he's been given this question, and the two of us are with this other guy, who can be kinda funny/ridiculous, talking all together. Him and this girl in front of us (Gosh, really name respectful NS:P) both identified that this person was desperate, and no offense, but this kinda is... True. But this guy is still my friend, and I'm not gonna judge him off his dumb choices... But off his videos! Educate; Only kidding.

BTW, I said to this person, who was next to the girl with the Twin Tower joke, "Was ___ the plane?" NS:P

...This person was NoCompz43! obj![/mini-rant]

[hr]

Anyway, do you know anyone who can't pay some respect as simple as that or ridiculously is desperate for a BF/GF and/or shares an on-off relation? And you can comment to the not-so-mini rant (NS:P), but revealing the names of any of these people I won't allow. Now begin the replies Educate;
Chuey
428 and Chuey
428 and Chuey

Have thanks: 9 time
Highscores: 24

Postby Knitewulf » Thu May 22, 2008 7:06 pm

Yeah that doesn't bother me its like most teenage relationships. I hate people who are ashamed to say there going out with someone they truly like.
Knitewulf
Knuckle Joe
Knuckle Joe

Have thanks: 1 time

Postby NoCompz43 » Thu May 22, 2008 8:26 pm

Chuey I like (insert female name here). I've liked her but we have some disagreements and that led us apart the last time but I know for this time, it will last. Chuey I have feelings for (insert female name here) and I know she has the same for me. Chuey remember a couple of weeks ago when I said I like "Amy." "Amy" is not a real person that was covering for (insert female name here). I knew you were going to talk me out of it so I changed the name. Even though she said no that time I was still going to keep trying and that paid off. So I don't you telling me how to run my life, I'm not trying to be mean I just don't want you posting about my personal life. I'll post a picture of her later when I get one, she's really pretty and Knitewulf I'm not ashamed to say I'm going out with her.
Image Image

It takes less than 10 notes to impress someone, more than a million to be remembered.
NoCompz43
Bob-omb
Bob-omb

Highscores: 1

Postby LegacyStrike » Thu May 22, 2008 8:47 pm

[font=Lucida Console]Sounds like a typical teenage relationship. NS:P [/font]
LegacyStrike
Mudkip
Mudkip

Postby Chuey » Thu May 22, 2008 8:50 pm

Making up people? Wow... Have you met LegacyStrike? NS:P

Seriously though, no one even felt bad when she dumped you over AIM last time. Good luck. Try beating your record of 3 days!
Chuey
428 and Chuey
428 and Chuey

Postby LegacyStrike » Thu May 22, 2008 8:52 pm

[font=Lucida Console]Ok, now I seriously want to meet Chuey in real life. :D: NS:P [/font]
LegacyStrike
Mudkip
Mudkip

Postby NoCompz43 » Thu May 22, 2008 8:52 pm

Chuey wrote:Making up people? Wow... Have you met LegacyStrike? NS:P

Seriously though, no one even felt bad when she dumped you over AIM last time. Good luck. Try beating your record of 3 days!

Actually its 2 days 23 hours 36 minutes and 4 seconds, actually I think it was 5.
Image Image

It takes less than 10 notes to impress someone, more than a million to be remembered.
NoCompz43
Bob-omb
Bob-omb

Postby Chuey » Thu May 22, 2008 8:53 pm

LegacyStrike wrote:[font=Lucida Console]Ok, now I seriously want to meet Chuey in real life. :D: NS:P [/font]
I usually act stupid on purpose... But I should get to meet my staff :D:

Ok NoCompz. I honestly hope it goes well. Although I don't really care and find it ridiculous... Good luck!
Chuey
428 and Chuey
428 and Chuey

Postby NoCompz43 » Thu May 22, 2008 8:55 pm

Chuey wrote:
LegacyStrike wrote:[font=Lucida Console]Ok, now I seriously want to meet Chuey in real life. :D: NS:P [/font]

Ok NoCompz. I honestly hope it goes well. Although I don't really care and find it ridiculous... Good luck!

You should see this kid at school he's like epileptic monkey on crack.
Image Image

NoCompz43
Bob-omb
Bob-omb

Postby LegacyStrike » Thu May 22, 2008 8:55 pm

Chuey wrote:

[font=Lucida Console]We really should "accidently" plan to go to Nintendo World during the Summer. NS:P [/font]
LegacyStrike
Mudkip
Mudkip

Next

Return to The Romance Room