Welcome
Hey guys, welcome to the NSider Community, a Nintendo gaming forum! Our most popular discussions are Pokémon, Super Smash Brothers, and free discussion at our Restaurant. But don't be deceived; you will not get your food! I hope you join in our discussions today here at NSC.

E3: Microsoft

There are many superb games that are not made by Nintendo. Share your experiences with them here!

E3: Microsoft

Postby PichuBro4 » Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:05 pm

bluh bluh bluh Call of Duty bluh.

Metal Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer Rising. You can cut anything. Anything. ****ing ANYTHING BUY THIS ****.

Uhh i think it was Halo than Gears? Maybe Gears than Halo. **** I don't even know. If there was a Halo drinking game during the conference you'd die of alcohol poisoning.

Fabul tree. i dont even no! but

the games ruse
was
a distaction!!!!!!!!

THEN THE ONE THE ONLY PRO GECT EVURRRRRRRRR ****ing NATAL I MEAN
Spoiler:
kinect

IT DOES
THE SPORTS
ITS NOT WII SPORTS THEY SWEAR

IT DOES
THE TIGER
TOTALLY FOR KIDS WERE NOT GONNA LIE HEAR

IT DOES
THE
ESPN
YOU CAN WATCH TV ON YOUR XBOX WHICH IS CONNECTED TO THE TV ANYWAY

AND IT DOES
THE CASUAL
YES

AND NEW DESIGN BTW FOR THE SAME PRICE A BIG **** YOU TO ANYONE WHO BOUGHT AN EXBAEWKS RECENTLY SINCE IT IS THE SAME PRICE WITH MORE GIGS AND WIFI WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BEST CUNFUNCE EVUR
PichuBro4
Moblin
Moblin

Location: I'm sorry, you need an NSC GOLD ACCOUNT to view this information.
Have thanks: 3 time
Highscores: 3

Re: E3: Microsoft

Postby Luigi_Freak_The_23rd » Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:20 pm

I love how Xbox is slowly going from big manly FPS games only for mature people D=< to casual games for friends and family :)

I recently saw (And by recently I mean literally like 5 minutes ago) Kinect games and how they work and it looks like Xbox is trying to advertise the Nata... I mean, Kinect, for exercise and family games. Sounds a lot like Wii most likely because they want their sells to catch up with it.

Not trying to sound like I hate the Xbox, cause I love all the current systems, but Nata--Kinect looks like it's be fun for a week and then I'd be playing my regular games with my good ol' controller again. I only say this because it was the same thing for Wii's Motion control, I played it for maybe a week or so and never touched Wii Sports/resort again. But wait, this won't even use a controller! It's just you! Not to sound like I'm hating again but I play Video Games to unwind, not to exercise or look like a retard while playing a game.

Anyway, The new Metal Gear game looks good, CoD looks like Cod, and I was never really interesting in Gears of War or Halo.
Luigi_Freak_The_23rd wrote:Poor Watermelon gods couldn't didn't see it coming

Image NS:|
Luigi_Freak_The_23rd
Wendell
Wendell

Have thanks: 5 time
Highscores: 11

Re: E3: Microsoft

Postby Registeel_Rules » Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:11 am

Microsoft and Sony realised that they actually fell a step behind nintendo, and they of course don't want to admit it.
Just wait for them to be behind yet again with the 3D.
"Stop laughing! I am evil!" -Veigar, the Tiny Master of Evil

Registeel_Rules
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

Have thanks: 1 time

Return to Non-Nintendo Discussion