Welcome
Hey guys, welcome to the NSider Community, a Nintendo gaming forum! Our most popular discussions are Pokémon, Super Smash Brothers, and free discussion at our Restaurant. But don't be deceived; you will not get your food! I hope you join in our discussions today here at NSC.

HAHA. Watch this

Relax and admire or admonish the various media of today.

HAHA. Watch this

Postby Baconator25 » Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:08 pm

lol The person can't rap for his life
Baconator25
Alpha Metroid
Alpha Metroid

Have thanks: 13 time
Highscores: 29

Postby Dragonblader1 » Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:53 pm

READ THE RULES. USING THE WEB THINGY ISN'T ALLOWED. AND BY THE WAY RAP IS NOT MUSIC. AND BY THE WAY READ THE RULES NOOB.
Dragonblader1
Tingle
Tingle

Have thanks: 1 time

Postby Chuey » Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:09 pm

Dragonblader1 wrote:READ THE RULES. USING THE WEB THINGY ISN'T ALLOWED. AND BY THE WAY RAP IS NOT MUSIC. AND BY THE WAY READ THE RULES NOOB.
Chill, DB1. It's changed now.
Chuey
428 and Chuey
428 and Chuey

Have thanks: 9 time
Highscores: 24

Postby Baconator25 » Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:15 pm

Dragonblader1 wrote:READ THE RULES. USING THE WEB THINGY ISN'T ALLOWED. AND BY THE WAY RAP IS NOT MUSIC. AND BY THE WAY READ THE RULES NOOB.

Um ok, Let' see, I did read the rules.
IMO Rap is music. Personal Opinion
And I've been on internet forums for about two years now and I know too read before posting.

btw "NOOBS" are usually the ones that have to type in caps and repeat trhings multiple times. NS;)
Baconator25
Alpha Metroid
Alpha Metroid

Postby Chuey » Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:16 pm

Metroid05 wrote:

And I've been on internet forums for about two years now and I know too read before posting.

btw "NOOBS" are usually the ones that have to type in caps and repeat trhings multiple times. NS;)
DB1 meant the [web] feature. Where the page comes up immediately.
Chuey
428 and Chuey
428 and Chuey

Have thanks: 9 time
Highscores: 24

Postby Dragonblader1 » Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:38 pm

Metroid05 wrote:

I only have to type in caps and call you a noob because it's obvious that you're too stupid to read the rules.
Dragonblader1
Tingle
Tingle

Postby Baconator25 » Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:41 pm

Dragonblader1 wrote:
Metroid05 wrote:

I only have to type in caps and call you a noob because it's obvious that you're too stupid to read the rules.

I did read the rules though. I always read the rules before I post. All I did was mistake the "Internet Web Page" Button with the "YouTube" button. Call me a noob if you want. It's not the post count that counts though.
Baconator25
Alpha Metroid
Alpha Metroid

Postby Dragonblader1 » Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:44 pm

I know. I'm not retarded. And a noob is not the same as a newbie. Noobs are usually associated as idiots. Although, I need to know how you mistook a internet explorer symbol next to a piece of paper for a square with You in black with a white background and under it tube in white with a red background.
Dragonblader1
Tingle
Tingle

Postby Baconator25 » Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:01 pm

Dragonblader1 wrote:I know. I'm not retarded. And a noob is not the same as a newbie. Noobs are usually associated as idiots. Although, I need to know how you mistook a internet explorer symbol next to a piece of paper for a square with You in black with a white background and under it tube in white with a red background.

I never called you retarted. And go and call me a noob if you want. idc. I made a mistake by pressing the wrong button by accident. Is that a reason the get flammed? I don't think so. But w/e I'm not gonna argue.
Baconator25
Alpha Metroid
Alpha Metroid

Postby eeveebro10 » Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:26 am

LOLZ he can't!!!
eeveebro10
Gamecube
Gamecube

Next