Welcome
Hey guys, welcome to the NSider Community, a Nintendo gaming forum! Our most popular discussions are Pokémon, Super Smash Brothers, and free discussion at our Restaurant. But don't be deceived; you will not get your food! I hope you join in our discussions today here at NSC.

I messed up.

The meals inspire every topic under the sun. Free your mind, say what you like! Fries are $3.99!

Postby Chuey » Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:20 pm

Oh! Well, it looks pretty nice.. :D:

K, now i'll think about it D:
Chuey
428 and Chuey
428 and Chuey

Have thanks: 9 time
Highscores: 24

Postby Anonymous » Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:22 pm

kool!
If only we could have gradient ranks.
Anonymous

Postby Chuey » Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:22 pm

I'd make that rank a gradient one.
Chuey
428 and Chuey
428 and Chuey

Postby Anonymous » Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:24 pm

Totally :D:
Anonymous

Postby AlakazamBrain » Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:37 pm

Well, I missed something, but honestly, we all mess up... but here is what I think happened.

You got annoyed at the tons of wingding fonts (heck... I was getting annoyed to... then when you add gardient...) [s]and totally blasted Giga...[/s] I reread it... you said you had giga anger... okay... got yeah I now meant and got really mad.
Well, I guess we just have to say we forgive you Chuey. Chuey, for what you do for this forum it amazes me. You do so much... and I think I have just caught on to something...

Something really evil *PM me if curious... give reason*

Anyway, the bottom line is let's move on and get past stupid wingdings.
Last edited by AlakazamBrain on Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chuey wrote:I know you enjoy screwing with me. >_>

AlakazamBrain
Jack
Jack

Have thanks: 4 time
Highscores: 22

Postby GigaMetroid99 » Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:48 pm

What Giga anger?

Chuey blasted me?

Did that have to do with my defending the Wingdingers?

Must've been after I signed off.

What'd you say? Since you apologized, I won't take it personally.
GigaMetroid99
Wendell
Wendell

Have thanks: 2 time
Highscores: 6

Postby Dragonblader1 » Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:51 pm

I'm sorry about that Chuey... I guess I got a little carried away.

My post count=Jirachi
Dragonblader1
Tingle
Tingle

Have thanks: 1 time

Postby Storm39 » Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:22 pm

Chuey wrote:I was talking about an image...
I meant not being able to hear the rant... I mean APOLOGY. I only heard 5 words out of 150+ :D: .
Storm39
Tingle
Tingle

Highscores: 3

Re: I messed up.

Postby Chuey » Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:24 pm

Chuey wrote:I'm coming right out and saying it; I screwed up, and I'm sorry. Yesterday, the fad got to me. Sure I can just ignore them, but it got me too annoyed. I'm going to reopen SPAM shortly and you'll find nothing deleted. One thing, I love reading posts. I'm here almost all the time, so when it gets quiet, a single new post in a way can be thrilling. I didn't find another language font very thrilling. Not only is it my job to moderate this place, but I enforce it upon myself to have a good time. I didn't have one. But the thing is, I saw some users posting in Wingdings on other boards. This is what really ticked me off, hence my giga anger last night. I usually can't avoid getting mad, but I'm never gonna change. None of us will. It's a TRUE statement my mom has taught me. But on other boards it is spam, and I got very mad. Now I understand my outrage not only made me mad, but others mad. I never banned it. But I did not want to see it. Forget that now. But please, only in SPAM!. I can remove advanced features, but I like it, as do all of you, or at least most. Oh, hear the story "The Labors of Hercules"? From that story I discovered "punishing others punishes yourself". I felt not only mad, but upset. You are all my friends, and I wouldn't want to hurt you. I was ready to do some threatening things, but I stopped myself. That's childish! And I messed up. It's in the title. Do you think I enjoy fighting with you guys? I'll ban you if you say yes, because I hate it. unfortunately, I make it happen so much, no, too much. You guys, please don't hold it against me. We all mess up. It's unintentional in most cases, so please, I want to forget this. And I want to lose my dumb temper. And if you read all of this, you got a salute. Because I am really sorry, and if you're gonna skip this, why bother?
How's that?
Chuey
428 and Chuey
428 and Chuey

Re: I messed up.

Postby Storm39 » Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:26 pm

Chuey wrote:
Chuey wrote:I'm coming right out and saying it; I screwed up, and I'm sorry. Yesterday, the fad got to me. Sure I can just ignore them, but it got me too annoyed. I'm going to reopen SPAM shortly and you'll find nothing deleted. One thing, I love reading posts. I'm here almost all the time, so when it gets quiet, a single new post in a way can be thrilling. I didn't find another language font very thrilling. Not only is it my job to moderate this place, but I enforce it upon myself to have a good time. I didn't have one. But the thing is, I saw some users posting in Wingdings on other boards. This is what really ticked me off, hence my giga anger last night. I usually can't avoid getting mad, but I'm never gonna change. None of us will. It's a TRUE statement my mom has taught me. But on other boards it is spam, and I got very mad. Now I understand my outrage not only made me mad, but others mad. I never banned it. But I did not want to see it. Forget that now. But please, only in SPAM!. I can remove advanced features, but I like it, as do all of you, or at least most. Oh, hear the story "The Labors of Hercules"? From that story I discovered "punishing others punishes yourself". I felt not only mad, but upset. You are all my friends, and I wouldn't want to hurt you. I was ready to do some threatening things, but I stopped myself. That's childish! And I messed up. It's in the title. Do you think I enjoy fighting with you guys? I'll ban you if you say yes, because I hate it. unfortunately, I make it happen so much, no, too much. You guys, please don't hold it against me. We all mess up. It's unintentional in most cases, so please, I want to forget this. And I want to lose my dumb temper. And if you read all of this, you got a salute. Because I am really sorry, and if you're gonna skip this, why bother?
How's that?
Now I can't read the font :D: ...
Storm39
Tingle
Tingle

Highscores: 3

PreviousNext

Return to The Restaurant