Welcome
Hey guys, welcome to the NSider Community, a Nintendo gaming forum! Our most popular discussions are Pokémon, Super Smash Brothers, and free discussion at our Restaurant. But don't be deceived; you will not get your food! I hope you join in our discussions today here at NSC.

I messed up.

The meals inspire every topic under the sun. Free your mind, say what you like! Fries are $3.99!

I messed up.

Postby Chuey » Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:53 pm

I'm coming right out and saying it; I screwed up, and I'm sorry. Yesterday, the fad got to me. Sure I can just ignore them, but it got me too annoyed. I'm going to reopen SPAM shortly and you'll find nothing deleted. One thing, I love reading posts. I'm here almost all the time, so when it gets quiet, a single new post in a way can be thrilling. I didn't find another language font very thrilling. Not only is it my job to moderate this place, but I enforce it upon myself to have a good time. I didn't have one. But the thing is, I saw some users posting in Wingdings on other boards. This is what really ticked me off, hence my giga anger last night. I usually can't avoid getting mad, but I'm never gonna change. None of us will. It's a TRUE statement my mom has taught me. But on other boards it is spam, and I got very mad. Now I understand my outrage not only made me mad, but others mad. I never banned it. But I did not want to see it. Forget that now. But please, only in SPAM!. I can remove advanced features, but I like it, as do all of you, or at least most. Oh, hear the story "The Labors of Hercules"? From that story I discovered "punishing others punishes yourself". I felt not only mad, but upset. You are all my friends, and I wouldn't want to hurt you. I was ready to do some threatening things, but I stopped myself. That's childish! And I messed up. It's in the title. Do you think I enjoy fighting with you guys? I'll ban you if you say yes, because I hate it. unfortunately, I make it happen so much, no, too much. You guys, please don't hold it against me. We all mess up. It's unintentional in most cases, so please, I want to forget this. And I want to lose my dumb temper. And if you read all of this, you got a salute. Because I am really sorry, and if you're gonna skip this, why bother?
Chuey
428 and Chuey
428 and Chuey

Have thanks: 9 time
Highscores: 24

Postby Roboryantron » Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:56 pm

Wow, I could tell you mean it by the length. We (or atleast me) forgive you. Would it be spam if it was just a caption?
Roboryantron
Treecko
Treecko

Have thanks: 1 time

Postby Storm39 » Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:57 pm

I didn't hear you. Say it louder :D: .
Storm39
Tingle
Tingle

Have thanks: 2 time
Highscores: 3

Postby Chuey » Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:59 pm

I'm Sorry; I Messed Up!

And Robor, probably. A few words isn't enough.
Chuey
428 and Chuey
428 and Chuey

Postby Storm39 » Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:01 pm

Chuey wrote:I'm Sorry; I Messed Up!

And Robor, probably. A few words isn't enough.
Just 5 words? That's not enough :D: !
Storm39
Tingle
Tingle

Have thanks: 2 time
Highscores: 3

Postby Chuey » Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:01 pm

I was talking about an image...
Chuey
428 and Chuey
428 and Chuey

Postby Anonymous » Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:14 pm

I think that you should give Robor, Dragonblader1 and I a special rank, "Wingdinger" :P
Maybe?
Anyways I forgive you.
Anonymous

Postby Chuey » Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:15 pm

Tell me what your sig says and then I'll think about it :D:
Chuey
428 and Chuey
428 and Chuey

Postby Calico_Lover » Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:19 pm

Chuey wrote:Tell me what your sig says and then I'll think about it :D:
I can tell you since the wingding font in gradient text doesn't work on my computer. :D: (or whatever it is, I don't know since it appears normal NS:P)
Last edited by Calico_Lover on Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
Calico_Lover
Administrator
Administrator

Have thanks: 6 time
Highscores: 26

Postby Anonymous » Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:19 pm

It says, "Chuey never said anything about Bookshelf Symbol font (:D " But remember that I put that there after you "Banned" Wingdings font.
Anonymous

Next

Return to The Restaurant