Welcome
Hey guys, welcome to the NSider Community, a Nintendo gaming forum! Our most popular discussions are Pokémon, Super Smash Brothers, and free discussion at our Restaurant. But don't be deceived; you will not get your food! I hope you join in our discussions today here at NSC.

just realized how serious this Swine Flu thing is...

The deepest conversations are moving, inspired, and sometimes touchy. Take a break from the bustling world for a minute and speak from the heart.

just realized how serious this Swine Flu thing is...

Postby PikaMario99 » Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:36 pm

So every class in my school, there's a bottle of hand sanitizer. In History the other day, this bottle ran dry. Upon discovering this, one girl tried increasingly desperatelly to get some sanitizer out to no avail, before just dropping to the ground and proceeding to have a mental breakdown. She didn't stop until someone went to the office and brought back a full bottle.

Is H1N1 really that serious?
PikaMario99
Magikoopa
Magikoopa

Have thanks: 1 time

Re: just realized how serious this Swine Flu thing is...

Postby AlakazamBrain » Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:28 pm

No.

However, if people are going to be doing things like that, grab a camcorder and claim that in order to keep up with bacteria multiplication, you must santize your hands every 20 minutes. Then, design a product that beeps loudly every 20 minutes so that you know when to santize your hands. I smell an opportunity for profiteering.

Although, in all seriousness, based on the claim of a bottle of Purell, your hands would have the exact same number of bacteria 3 hours after using Purell as it did before.
Chuey wrote:I know you enjoy screwing with me. >_>

AlakazamBrain
Jack
Jack

Have thanks: 4 time
Highscores: 22

Postby PikaMario99 » Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:48 pm

AlakazamBrain wrote:No.

However, if people are going to be doing things like that, grab a camcorder and claim that in order to keep up with bacteria multiplication, you must santize your hands every 20 minutes. Then, design a product that beeps loudly every 20 minutes so that you know when to santize your hands. I smell an opportunity for profiteering.

Although, in all seriousness, based on the claim of a bottle of Purell, your hands would have the exact same number of bacteria 3 hours after using Purell as it did before.

Methinks they have such a device. It's called a watch.
PikaMario99
Magikoopa
Magikoopa

Postby Dragon6534 » Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:40 pm

AlakazamBrain wrote:No.

:D: That's hilarious, AB, along with this whole thread. You guys just won yourselves an internet.

H1N1 is just overblown to me, IMO. I realize it can be dangerous, but the way people are reacting to this is just unfounded. These people need to grow up. :/
Dragon6534
Wario
Wario

Highscores: 2

Return to The Fireplace