Welcome
Hey guys, welcome to the NSider Community, a Nintendo gaming forum! Our most popular discussions are Pokémon, Super Smash Brothers, and free discussion at our Restaurant. But don't be deceived; you will not get your food! I hope you join in our discussions today here at NSC.

Kinda Wanted To Come Back Here...

The deepest conversations are moving, inspired, and sometimes touchy. Take a break from the bustling world for a minute and speak from the heart.

Kinda Wanted To Come Back Here...

Postby JBDCool » Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:34 pm

Hey guys, I came on today to see if I could use my smartphone to access these fourms and try to see what fourm everybody was on nowadays. I saw that you guys were back here again but it seemed that everything was locked. I had hoped to maybe start writing on here again, I can't resume my comics because I don't have a computer but I kinda want to get the new Pokemon game and as I lack a Black or White game I could use some help getting a few of my old favorites. Sadly I dont know that it's going to work out...
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
JBDCool
Purple Pikmin
Purple Pikmin

Have thanks: 1 time

Re: Kinda Wanted To Come Back Here...

Postby Chuey » Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:28 am

JBD, your name came up in Skype conversation the other day; the physical forum is not used much anymore. We had a forum called the Galapagos of Gamers, where AlakazamBrain joined me as Head Admin due to his financial investment into our community, but essentially the site became pointless as the site was used rarely. The site was mostly locked up but I set up a small forum for posting, "The Reprise," but it's basically been pointless as particular boards are open. I don't know when those boards were unlocked or if they ever were, we left NSC originally after I tried moving a category and all the boards got REALLY screwed up in order.

I only played through PKMN Black once and kind of quit PKMN for a while since I didn't want to import all my PKMN from past generations to succeed in the post-game and I considered selling my White, but I might reconsider. I am getting X on Saturday as I return from my first 1.5 months of college.

I'm glad to see you around again.
Chuey
428 and Chuey
428 and Chuey

Have thanks: 9 time
Highscores: 24

Postby JBDCool » Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:03 am

Yeah, the import thimg was part of the reason I didn't want Black and White. I considered BW2 for the World Cup or whatever it was called and for the dream radar but in the end I didn't get it. Even though I'd love the Shiny Giratina they're giving out now.

I knew that you'd moved to a different fourm, I came on the other day to find my way to it. Clearly I was too late but I saw people had recently been on here. Wish my comic thread wasn't locked, I've always wanted to summarize the comics I never wrote. Also I almost started a new series before I stopped that would have been hilarious to have been around when Mega Evolution was announced. It was about a group of Pokemon that could temporailly evolve into superhero versions of their evolutions. I actually posted a teaser for the series.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
JBDCool
Purple Pikmin
Purple Pikmin

Postby Luigi_Freak_The_23rd » Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:40 pm

JBD how is life treating you? We miss you man :(
Luigi_Freak_The_23rd wrote:Poor Watermelon gods couldn't didn't see it coming

Image NS:|
Luigi_Freak_The_23rd
Wendell
Wendell

Have thanks: 5 time
Highscores: 11

Postby JBDCool » Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:35 am

Life's alright. It's tough supporting three kids on a part time salary. I get by though.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
JBDCool
Purple Pikmin
Purple Pikmin

Postby Storm39 » Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:46 pm

It's been a long time. Glad to hear that you and your kids are doing well.
Storm39
Tingle
Tingle

Have thanks: 2 time
Highscores: 3

Postby JBDCool » Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:24 am

So my mother in law got me Pokemon X for Christmas, wven though I decided I really didn't want the game and my wife has been giving me issues over it ever since. I do wish I had an easy way to get a Tyranitar.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
JBDCool
Purple Pikmin
Purple Pikmin

Return to The Fireplace