Welcome
Hey guys, welcome to the NSider Community, a Nintendo gaming forum! Our most popular discussions are Pokémon, Super Smash Brothers, and free discussion at our Restaurant. But don't be deceived; you will not get your food! I hope you join in our discussions today here at NSC.

Maplestory: Official Discussion Thread

There are many superb games that are not made by Nintendo. Share your experiences with them here!

Re: Maplestory: Official Discussion Thread

Postby LegacyStrike » Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:46 am

Maybe this time around I can control my NX spending.

Anyway, I'm on Windia and my IGN is Lv12Mudkip
Image
Image
User avatar
LegacyStrike
Mudkip
Mudkip
 
Posts: 5052
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:50 pm
Location: Long Island, New York
Has thanked: 1 time
Have thanks: 1 time
Highscores: 1

Re: Maplestory: Official Discussion Thread

Postby Weriik » Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:50 am

LegacyStrike wrote:Maybe this time around I can control my NX spending.

Anyway, I'm on Windia and my IGN is Lv12Mudkip


Stick to one MMORPG boy, you can only play one at once Educate;
ImageImage
User avatar
Weriik
Treecko
Treecko
 
Posts: 4283
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:45 am
Location: :noitacoL
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 2 time

Re: Maplestory: Official Discussion Thread

Postby LegacyStrike » Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:17 am

Weriik wrote:
LegacyStrike wrote:Maybe this time around I can control my NX spending.

Anyway, I'm on Windia and my IGN is Lv12Mudkip


Stick to one MMORPG boy, you can only play one at once Educate;

Haven't played WoW since the summer. Got bored of it. :D:
Image
Image
User avatar
LegacyStrike
Mudkip
Mudkip
 
Posts: 5052
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:50 pm
Location: Long Island, New York
Has thanked: 1 time
Have thanks: 1 time
Highscores: 1

Re: Maplestory: Official Discussion Thread

Postby Weriik » Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:09 am

LegacyStrike wrote:
Weriik wrote:
LegacyStrike wrote:Maybe this time around I can control my NX spending.

Anyway, I'm on Windia and my IGN is Lv12Mudkip


Stick to one MMORPG boy, you can only play one at once Educate;

Haven't played WoW since the summer. Got bored of it. :D:


So you go back to a F2P ANIME game? madness! obj!
ImageImage
User avatar
Weriik
Treecko
Treecko
 
Posts: 4283
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:45 am
Location: :noitacoL
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 2 time

Re: Maplestory: Official Discussion Thread

Postby Calico_Lover » Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:04 pm

Weriik wrote:
LegacyStrike wrote:
Weriik wrote:
LegacyStrike wrote:Maybe this time around I can control my NX spending.

Anyway, I'm on Windia and my IGN is Lv12Mudkip


Stick to one MMORPG boy, you can only play one at once Educate;

Haven't played WoW since the summer. Got bored of it. :D:


So you go back to a F2P ANIME game? madness! obj!

lol u so fanny

Also lol.
Image
It's obvious they hate me.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Image
User avatar
Calico_Lover
Administrator
Administrator
 
Posts: 5018
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:19 pm
Location: meow
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 6 time
Highscores: 26

Re: Maplestory: Official Discussion Thread

Postby Chuey » Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:58 pm

Totally forgot about a French assignment due tomorrow, so I'll have to wait till probably tomorrow for Aran. Ah well, hopefully the patch will let up for you guys soon though.
Image
User avatar
Chuey
428 and Chuey
428 and Chuey
 
Posts: 20654
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:13 pm
Location: New York City or Western MA
Has thanked: 3 time
Have thanks: 9 time
Highscores: 24

Re: Maplestory: Official Discussion Thread

Postby LegacyStrike » Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:11 pm

Ah, MapleStory the infinite delaying patch is always fun.
Image
Image
User avatar
LegacyStrike
Mudkip
Mudkip
 
Posts: 5052
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:50 pm
Location: Long Island, New York
Has thanked: 1 time
Have thanks: 1 time
Highscores: 1

Re: Maplestory: Official Discussion Thread

Postby Weriik » Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:15 am

Calico_Lover wrote:
Weriik wrote:
LegacyStrike wrote:
Weriik wrote:
LegacyStrike wrote:Maybe this time around I can control my NX spending.

Anyway, I'm on Windia and my IGN is Lv12Mudkip


Stick to one MMORPG boy, you can only play one at once Educate;

Haven't played WoW since the summer. Got bored of it. :D:


So you go back to a F2P ANIME game? madness! obj!

lol u so fanny

Also lol.
Image
It's obvious they hate me.


Yeah I hate anything chibi/manga/anime stuff, I just hate it all with a passion as to yell at people, some dude in our library was watching maplestory videos on youtube... and he got some very strange looks :D:
ImageImage
User avatar
Weriik
Treecko
Treecko
 
Posts: 4283
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:45 am
Location: :noitacoL
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 2 time

Re: Maplestory: Official Discussion Thread

Postby LegacyStrike » Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:26 am

Weriik wrote:
Calico_Lover wrote:
Weriik wrote:
LegacyStrike wrote:
Weriik wrote:
LegacyStrike wrote:Maybe this time around I can control my NX spending.

Anyway, I'm on Windia and my IGN is Lv12Mudkip


Stick to one MMORPG boy, you can only play one at once Educate;

Haven't played WoW since the summer. Got bored of it. :D:


So you go back to a F2P ANIME game? madness! obj!

lol u so fanny

Also lol.
Image
It's obvious they hate me.


Yeah I hate anything chibi/manga/anime stuff, I just hate it all with a passion as to yell at people, some dude in our library was watching maplestory videos on youtube... and he got some very strange looks :D:

I'm pretty sure that's not something I would want to do in public...that and a few other things.
Image
Image
User avatar
LegacyStrike
Mudkip
Mudkip
 
Posts: 5052
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:50 pm
Location: Long Island, New York
Has thanked: 1 time
Have thanks: 1 time
Highscores: 1

Re: Maplestory: Official Discussion Thread

Postby Star125 » Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:40 am

I still play this game, what's wrong with me rusg;
Image

Spoiler:
Image

(5th gen Pokemon)
User avatar
Star125
Skulltula
Skulltula
 
Posts: 2708
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:20 pm
Location: I forgot
Has thanked: 6 time
Have thanks: 6 time
Highscores: 38

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Nintendo Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron
suspicion-preferred