Welcome
Hey guys, welcome to the NSider Community, a Nintendo gaming forum! Our most popular discussions are Pokémon, Super Smash Brothers, and free discussion at our Restaurant. But don't be deceived; you will not get your food! I hope you join in our discussions today here at NSC.

My Day

The nonspecific assortment of memories of NSC rest here and in our hearts.

My Day

Postby Chuey » Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:53 pm

Eh, may as well go through it since I have no HW and feel like typing something.

So today was Slipper Day as I mentioned last evening. Homeroom was great as I was pretty much joking around with Sam the whole time. It started as some comments about slippers then me showing my results for the Tahiti Side Dish search. Based on a thought-up image made at lunch yesterday, my walking with my hands behind my back gave me a type of bookworm look, which matched her vision and caused her to laugh a good amount. We then went to draw on the board a face together, but before I left to wander the school with NoCompz Pat comes in to be Pat, though I was mad for him ruining it.

So NoCompz had to go find the 'manager' of TIO, or Talk It Out. You know, mediation and stuff. We went to her office to find the door locked and her not there. We then went to the TIO Room near the library (all the way down the main hall and into a library on the right) to find it abandoned. So we headed back to Math Academy to do some review with multiplying fractions, which are a piece of cake. Had to save 5 for the quiz so I sat there starting stuff we never did or finished several pages back. BTW, I've been using the Cake is a Lie! joke a lot lately, thanks everyone :D:

Health was good, our project's coming along greatly. And I'm starting to lose confidence... in the fact Pat might like Sam! :D: He's just an idiot, even though he is my friend. Thanks for that. Anyway, our project has to do with thoughts on cliques in our school (even though there really isn't), and Megan and I are contributing a lot to it though everyone is giving their share. Small share. But yeah, good class. All good. And it's hysterical to watch Megan flip and turn when someone tickles her. :D:

To English! It was good, I was finishing up my slideshow to my poem, "Places to Go;" it's the title the book suggests... and that means both of my projects have neared completion. When Sam and Bayleigh came back from the Computer Lab I got another shot to talk with her. I've been nailing things down good lately. Which reminds me of something I'll note down below.

Anyway, Social Studies was next. I got my test on Muslim Contributions to the World back... 100! <:P I thought I messed up one thing but it wasn't counted against. Woot. I forgot what else we did so I'll move on.

Algebra's next, and we had a test. But at the start I got to talk and laugh with Sam. This is almost a priority! We took the first two pages. We got the second one first, which was all equations. We only had to do #11 and then eight of the ten problems that went 12-21 but I did all of them in impeccable timing. Haley and I were the first two to finish both sheets, though the two of us tend to do that a lot (Hey, don't get any thoughts, it's just coincedence. I drive myself nuts over Sam and Haley's all NoCompz'... I'm just putting this out there for a disclaimer). The first page, which we got second, was a little tougher. The first one I only knew 1 out of 4 answers so I put down what I thought and the second is flat-wrong. I know that. The rest looks good though... More tomorrow! Now's lunch.

Lunch is always good as I get to flirt with Sam some more (I use playful behavior as the definition, though someday I'll say a, "Ooh, you look nice today," comment, but not yet. I always try to think out how things will go ahead of time, even though things ALWAYS come out as I hoped they would and instead of what I feared would happen.), and Pat didn't come at lunch. Made me happier. I honestly think she might like me, though I'm not saying OH SNAP SHE LIKES ME or anything in that sort. But when you think about it, the looks in the eye, the way she speaks to me, and THEN compare it to like Pat or Khadeem or some other moron who wants to be her boyfriend, it's not that same. It's in favor of me. I can't make this up either.

Anyway, to Rock Block! As it has unfortunately been revealed by Pika and NoCompz and soon after myself for just saying screw it, my state, as well as Norman's, calls the state test MCAS, or Massachusetts Comprehensive Assessment System. Well in Math for Rock Block (the other three are for Science Fair Research) we had yesterday answered an MCAS open response. Our group managed to get only one four and three threes, although we gave ourselves a four. When we went up to explain, we easily pwnt everyone else explaining how it does fit the criteria for a 4, in which it does. The other groups did good as well, except for Sam's group, which I believe got the lowest grade of a 2. Answer C was messed up and confusing while the answers were poorly organized. Moving on.

Science! This was good. Our teacher is going to Ethiopia throughout the winter break (next week) for a volunteer project. It has to do with a society of surgeons from across the world helping people in Ethiopia for two weeks, though our teacher is only going during our break. We watched a small slideshow during class about it and discussed the trip. Also gave Sam the time twice, even though it doesn't mean anything :D:

French was last, and we went over time and then went to play a game involving the numbers again. You have to be quick! But yeah, not much to say here. Drama Club was last, and I have a third, two-line part as announcer in the Old Shoe Lady, but more stage time for me is great. I have to find my other two scripts and learn my lines! D: But yeah...

Okay, now to talk about Sam some more because it's probably the only thing you guys read in my posts IF you read anything at all. She's part of the dance commitee for the Valentine's Dance on Friday, and I'm not going, as usual. But it's been that way since 5th to 8th grade, so blah, it's not because I'd be dateless or anything. It's just not of my interest. Sam's going, but she doesn't have someone to go with. I'll probably ask her in a general sense if she's going with anyong and deny it if she's asking me if I'm asking her to the dance, which I'm not, since I don't have slips filled, money in hand, and all the rest of that, and the fact I don't go to dances and can't dance very well being present is all under consideration. Anyway, for what I know, she hasn't been asked to the dance yet. On Monday she found a note to her that said, "Hi hottie, ur cute...," or something like that. Blake brings the note over to me in Health, pieces it together, and asks me if I wrote it. I sincerely answered no; it wasn't even my handwriting. Though I felt weird for the rest of the Health Class. But it's not like the note's NOT true... :D: But seriously, I don't bring myself to use the term "hottie" just because it seems impolite. It may not seem it online, but I'm actually pretty efficient. And once again, it just seems so true she might like me... But you never know. NoCompz has told me that it looks like we should pair up in Private Messages, and I can't say I agree. I can't agree until it is known that she agrees, because I can't foretell the future. I could like someone new tomorrow, even though you'd have to crack my skull open, dent my brain with a hammer, then pour olive oil all over it as I can't see that happening. EVER. For now. But yes, it seriously is in the eyes and the tone of voice. Regardless either of our thoughts, she's truly one of the greatest friends I can have. She's trustworthy, funny, and friendly. Even though on the side she's beautiful, smart, and the one for me.

Okay, well, that's it. In Seasons today I cleared the full sixth dungeon. I haven't died once yet, though yesterday I went suicidal by accident since I attacked the King Moblin's bombs in his Sunken City house and didn't get the heck out of there... Not counting that, no-death run so far. I can go in the seventh anytime now since I already got Cap'n into Holodrum. Well, no more to post. I won't mention the Prophecy from 2007...

Edit: tl;dr version:

samsamsamsamsamsamsamsamsamsamsamsamsamsamsamsamsamsam
Last edited by Chuey on Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:46 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Reason: Fixed a note in Sam paragraph.
Chuey
428 and Chuey
428 and Chuey

Have thanks: 9 time
Highscores: 24

Re: My Day

Postby Star125 » Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:54 pm

*head explodes*

wow, you like wrote... an essay 0_0

Spoiler:

(5th gen Pokemon)
Star125
Skulltula
Skulltula

Have thanks: 6 time
Highscores: 38

Postby Roboryantron » Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:03 pm

Will you write my essays for me?
Roboryantron
Treecko
Treecko

Have thanks: 1 time

Postby Baconator25 » Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:09 pm

I have a global essay due Friday that I haven't started yet. Since you appear to have a lot of time on your hands, wanna do it for me? NS:)
^^I want to be cool and have one of these!
Baconator25
Alpha Metroid
Alpha Metroid

Have thanks: 13 time
Highscores: 29

Postby Chuey » Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:11 pm

Metroid05 wrote:I have a global essay due Friday that I haven't started yet. Since you appear to have a lot of time on your hands, wanna do it for me? NS:)

I don't know what it's on...
Chuey
428 and Chuey
428 and Chuey

Postby Calico_Lover » Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:12 pm

Chuey wrote:
Metroid05 wrote:I have a global essay due Friday that I haven't started yet. Since you appear to have a lot of time on your hands, wanna do it for me? NS:)

I don't know what it's on...

It's an answer the question question, then you get the details. Educate;
ImageImageImage
Calico_Lover
Administrator
Administrator

Have thanks: 6 time
Highscores: 26

Postby Baconator25 » Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:19 pm

I actually read the WHOLE thing.

Chuey wrote:Also gave Sam the time twice, even though it doesn't mean anything
When I read this, I was like O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O and then I was realized you were talking about what time it was. :D:
^^I want to be cool and have one of these!
Baconator25
Alpha Metroid
Alpha Metroid

Have thanks: 13 time
Highscores: 29

Postby Chuey » Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:21 pm

lol, you're pro Educate;
Chuey
428 and Chuey
428 and Chuey

Postby NoCompz43 » Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:35 pm

Aw

Chuey + Sam = rhinochuey
Image Image

It takes less than 10 notes to impress someone, more than a million to be remembered.
NoCompz43
Bob-omb
Bob-omb

Have thanks: 1 time
Highscores: 1

Postby GigaMetroid99 » Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:15 am

tl;dr
Image Image

Image <-- Counterfeit Zapdos Doll

Luigi_Freak_the_23rd wrote:Because Black and White together is Grey right? Educate;

Just like how Red and Blue make Yellow

And how Gold and Silver make Crystal

And how Ruby and Sapphire make Emerald

And how Diamond and Pear make Platinum Educate;
GigaMetroid99
Wendell
Wendell

Have thanks: 2 time
Highscores: 6

Return to Memory Cemetery