Welcome
Hey guys, welcome to the NSider Community, a Nintendo gaming forum! Our most popular discussions are Pokémon, Super Smash Brothers, and free discussion at our Restaurant. But don't be deceived; you will not get your food! I hope you join in our discussions today here at NSC.

Now what?

Emotions run deep when we form bonds with others. Vent, share, and explore the depths of love!

Postby PHOENIXBLAST » Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:29 am

LegacyStrike wrote:
Chuey wrote:I'm gonna tell you one thing. You don't NEED a GF to have a happy life.
[font=Lucida Console]Completely true. I've decided to wait intill fate steps in.[/font]

Do you like remember the stuff you want to?
ImageImageImage
PHOENIXBLAST
K.K. Slider
K.K. Slider

Have thanks: 1 time

Postby LegacyStrike » Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:48 am

PHOENIXBLAST wrote:
LegacyStrike wrote:
Chuey wrote:I'm gonna tell you one thing. You don't NEED a GF to have a happy life.
[font=Lucida Console]Completely true. I've decided to wait intill fate steps in.[/font]

[font=Lucida Console]English please.[/font]
LegacyStrike
Mudkip
Mudkip

Highscores: 1

Postby PHOENIXBLAST » Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:59 am

LegacyStrike wrote:
PHOENIXBLAST wrote:
LegacyStrike wrote:

It was... Anyway do you only remember the stuff that you want to? Maybe that was more clear, -shurgs-
ImageImageImage
PHOENIXBLAST
K.K. Slider
K.K. Slider

Postby LegacyStrike » Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:07 pm

PHOENIXBLAST wrote:
LegacyStrike wrote:
PHOENIXBLAST wrote:
LegacyStrike wrote:

It was... Anyway do you only remember the stuff that you want to? Maybe that was more clear, -shurgs-
[font=Lucida Console]Yeah it is but I don't understand why you would ask me that question.[/font]
LegacyStrike
Mudkip
Mudkip

Postby Calico_Lover » Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:07 pm

LegacyStrike wrote:
PHOENIXBLAST wrote:
LegacyStrike wrote:

Basically saying, Phoenix wants to know if you remember only the stuff that you WANT to remember. Such as if something bad happens, you shrug if off when someone brings it up and act like you don't remember it happening.

Edit: Oh, I'm a bit late. NS:P
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Calico_Lover
Administrator
Administrator

Have thanks: 6 time
Highscores: 26

Postby PHOENIXBLAST » Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:18 pm

LegacyStrike wrote:
PHOENIXBLAST wrote:
LegacyStrike wrote:

ImageImageImage
PHOENIXBLAST
K.K. Slider
K.K. Slider

Postby LegacyStrike » Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:28 pm

PHOENIXBLAST wrote:
LegacyStrike wrote:
PHOENIXBLAST wrote:
LegacyStrike wrote:

[font=Lucida Console]You just posted this. NS:P [/font]
LegacyStrike
Mudkip
Mudkip

Postby PHOENIXBLAST » Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:42 pm

LegacyStrike wrote:
PHOENIXBLAST wrote:
LegacyStrike wrote:
PHOENIXBLAST wrote:
LegacyStrike wrote:

what ever. Anyway you want to go out with <you> and you are usually talking about some girl you want to go out with so you shouldn't be talking....
ImageImageImage
PHOENIXBLAST
K.K. Slider
K.K. Slider

Postby LegacyStrike » Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:48 pm

PHOENIXBLAST wrote:
LegacyStrike wrote:
PHOENIXBLAST wrote:
LegacyStrike wrote:
PHOENIXBLAST wrote:
LegacyStrike wrote:

what ever. Anyway you want to go out with <you> and you are usually talking about some girl you want to go out with so you shouldn't be talking....
[font=Lucida Console]Yeah I know but what Chuey said is right. I've been having TONS of fun with my gang. Actually we're going to have a SSBM play-off today. No girls there, I'll still have loads of fun. Besides I always worry and all that crap about relationships. Besides it's not like your actually going to marry the person.[/font]
LegacyStrike
Mudkip
Mudkip

Postby PHOENIXBLAST » Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:52 pm

LegacyStrike wrote:
PHOENIXBLAST wrote:
LegacyStrike wrote:
PHOENIXBLAST wrote:
LegacyStrike wrote:
PHOENIXBLAST wrote:
LegacyStrike wrote:

[font=Lucida Console]Yeah I know but what Chuey said is right. I've been having TONS of fun with my gang. Actually we're going to have a SSBM play-off today. No girls there, I'll still have loads of fun. Besides I always worry and all that crap about relationships. Besides it's not like your actually going to marry the person.[/font]

Thanks for editing my post... Anyway you are always talking about some girl, and how you like them or wanna go out with them, and considering that this is only the 2nd person I have really liked it isn't a big deal. Also according to her friend (that I am friends with) I am in love with her, and I have been saying nope.
ImageImageImage
PHOENIXBLAST
K.K. Slider
K.K. Slider

PreviousNext

Return to The Romance Room