Welcome
Hey guys, welcome to the NSider Community, a Nintendo gaming forum! Our most popular discussions are Pokémon, Super Smash Brothers, and free discussion at our Restaurant. But don't be deceived; you will not get your food! I hope you join in our discussions today here at NSC.

Now what?

Emotions run deep when we form bonds with others. Vent, share, and explore the depths of love!

Postby NoCompz43 » Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:40 pm

Chuey wrote:You sure you never get any occasional "sigh..." feeling?

what kind of feeling chuey enlighten us!
NoCompz43
Bob-omb
Bob-omb

Have thanks: 1 time
Highscores: 1

Postby Chuey » Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:59 pm

NoCompz43 wrote:

No thanks. No offense, but you don't know true love. Don't counter, you never honestly date a girl more than 2 weeks.
Chuey
428 and Chuey
428 and Chuey

Have thanks: 9 time
Highscores: 24

Postby NoCompz43 » Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:50 pm

Chuey wrote:
NoCompz43 wrote:

No thanks. No offense, but you don't know true love. Don't counter, you never honestly date a girl more than 2 weeks.

Chuey i don't break upwith them they break up with me and I don't really fare any more there's no one to like everyone doesn't take anything seriously and everyone is all random and so friken stupid know you need to find someone out of school whichn leaves me with nothing. I thoughti knew true love when I was going out with the person I said I loved but I realized that she was only someone to be with that would never go anywhere
NoCompz43
Bob-omb
Bob-omb

Postby Star125 » Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:17 pm

NoCompz43 wrote:
Chuey wrote:
NoCompz43 wrote:

Chuey i don't break upwith them they break up with me and I don't really fare any more there's no one to like everyone doesn't take anything seriously and everyone is all random and so friken stupid know you need to find someone out of school whichn leaves me with nothing. I thoughti knew true love when I was going out with the person I said I loved but I realized that she was only someone to be with that would never go anywhere

Just to let you know, relationships in high school almost never last. That's why I'm going to wait until I'm at least in college before I start dating.

Spoiler:

(5th gen Pokemon)
Star125
Skulltula
Skulltula

Have thanks: 6 time
Highscores: 38

Postby Baconator25 » Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:31 pm

Star125 wrote:
NoCompz43 wrote:
Chuey wrote:
NoCompz43 wrote:

Just to let you know, relationships in high school almost never last. That's why I'm going to wait until I'm at least in college before I start dating.
That's poor reasoning. Just because you're not gonna be with somebody for the rest of your life isn't a reason not to date.
^^I want to be cool and have one of these!
Baconator25
Alpha Metroid
Alpha Metroid

Have thanks: 13 time
Highscores: 29

Postby NoCompz43 » Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:35 pm

Star125 wrote:
NoCompz43 wrote:
Chuey wrote:
NoCompz43 wrote:

it seems I can never find the right person to be with and say ur like walking home from skool and u c couples walking holding hands and kissing doesn't kill u to think that ur practically unwanted and lonely it happens to me occaisiwnnly but it passes with in say five mintinutes and imxlike wth was i thinking I'm happy with who I am and all I need is a pencil a pad of paper and my bass and I'll be fine do u ever feel that way star
NoCompz43
Bob-omb
Bob-omb

Re:

Postby Star125 » Tue May 26, 2015 7:24 pm

Chuey wrote:
NoCompz43 wrote:

Chuey is the expert on love rusg;

Spoiler:

(5th gen Pokemon)
Star125
Skulltula
Skulltula

Have thanks: 6 time
Highscores: 38

Previous

Return to The Romance Room