Welcome
Hey guys, welcome to the NSider Community, a Nintendo gaming forum! Our most popular discussions are Pokémon, Super Smash Brothers, and free discussion at our Restaurant. But don't be deceived; you will not get your food! I hope you join in our discussions today here at NSC.

NSider Community: The Fan-Fic: The Parody

Explore the never-ending maze of incredible literature at your disposal!

Re: NSider Community: The Fan-Fic: The Parody

Postby Luigi_Freak_The_23rd » Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:26 am

Chapter 2

Everyone was still gathered around Jacob. His battery had just died while he was playing the new Mario and Luigi game for a very long time. Jacob hasn’t moved since the battery died.

“… Um… is he gonna do anything?” Said Norman. “You think he would by now, the battery died over 3 minutes ago” Said Rai as he sipped a cup of Ice Cream. “It seems like his brain just shut down.” A young man with long, blond hair who looked rather like a girl pointed out.

Jacob’s eyes suddenly opened very wide. His eyebrows started to twitch like crazy and started to look very emotionally distraught. Norman gasped and said “Whoa, guys, he’s doing something! Look!” Everyone got excited and got closer to Jacob to see what he was going to do.

Jacob’s hands started to shack uncontrollably and his head started to lower. “… I…” He slowly said. There was a long pause. “What’s going on guys?” said Storm as he walked downstairs to where everyone was standing. “I…” Jacob said again. “… Never…” “Hey, we’re getting somewhere!!” Said Robor “You never what LF?” “.. I… Never… … SSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAVVVVVVEEEEEEEDDDD!!!!!!” Jacob screamed at the top of his lunged.

Jacob put his DS down, stood up, and looked at everyone with a very angry look. “Why... didn’t you guys tell me… that my battery was red…” Everyone was silent.”… What? You guys think this is funny? You guys thought you would get a kick out of my suffering?” “… Yes.” Said the young man with long, blond hair who looked rather like a girl. Jacob looked at him and said “What’s your name boy?” “RayquazaMaster.” The young man said as he looked down to find a Katana pierced through his chest.

Star suddenly walked into the room where everyone was at. “Hey guys, I found a random stump outside. It wasn’t there yesterday, so it’s probably going to be extremely important sometime in the near future of this story. There was also a note on top of it, it said some weird other language gibberish that I didn’t understand.”

Jacob looked towards Star’s direction “Star…” He started walking towards her. “You, of all people. I thought you loved me!” Star tilted her head in confusion “… Huh?” Why didn’t you tell me that my battery was red Star?” Norman had a confused look on his face. “Um…” Norman stuttered “That’s Chuey LF. Who’s Star?”

Both Star and LF looked at Norman with indifferent faces. “… Wasn’t that explained in the last chapter?” Star said while scratching her head. LF put his hand behind his head and said “Uh, actually, I don’t think we did. I remember playing M&L… Ugh, what else happened…” “Sean and Storm being homos!” Robor said. “Oh yeah, that…”

Everyone stood there silent. “Uh…” Jacob Grumbled “…Anyway… How could you do this to me Star!?!” “Look LF, I wasn’t even here when you were playing it, I was outside.” “You have to pay for this, Star!” Jacob suddenly grabbed Star and ran out the door. “EEEEEKKKK, WHAT ARE YOU DOING LF!?”

Mike stood there trying to sink in what just happened. “No… NO! STAR!!” Mike followed Jacob out the door. “LET MY WIFE GO!!” Mike Shouted. Jacob stopped and faced Mike. “Whoa, whoa, dude… what?” “YOU HEARD WHAT I SAID!! LET HER GO!!!” “No, you said something about her being your wife?” “THAT’S RIGHT, WE GOT MARRIED ON MAPLESTORY!” “Dude, that’s a video game! It’s not real.” “SHE’S STILL MY WIFE, AND I TOLD HER THAT I WOULD PROTECT HER TIL DEATH TO US PART OR SOMETHING!” “Dude, you don’t have to scream! We’re 10 feet apart from each other!” “WHAT?!” “FORGET IT!” “WHAT!?”

Suddenly, the door leading inside to the NSC building axed down by a very fat, bearding Lumberjack wearing a green shirt. “OI! KEEP IT DOWN! ‘M TRYIN’ TO GET SOME SLEEP!” And with that, the Lumberjack went back inside.

“… Ya see what you made me do LF! You made me wake up Lumberjack! That’s just low man.” “Screw Lumberjack.” LF started to float up in the air while still holding Star. “Star needs to be punished for this terrible tragedy.” “I won’t let you!” LF flew higher in the air “Can catch me?” LF said with a cocky smile.

"Whoawhoawhoa" AB said "That can't be LF, humans can't fly. There's probably a logical explanation for this, there's a logical explanation for everything! That's most likely a Hologram of LF! Because Holograms can totally hurt people and carry people and play video games and and be out in broad daylight where there is clearly no electricity in sight!"

Jacob looked at AB with a puzzled look on his face. "Yyyyyyyeeeeeeaaaaahhhhh... Okay..." Mike flew up into the sky. "I won't let you take Star over a stupid game!"

Cluffhanger

I am very unimpressed with this chapter NS:| NS:| NS:| It was obviously rushed and poorly written.
Luigi_Freak_The_23rd wrote:Poor Watermelon gods couldn't didn't see it coming

Image NS:|
Luigi_Freak_The_23rd
Wendell
Wendell

Have thanks: 5 time
Highscores: 11

Postby Chuey » Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:50 am

I'm reading this before school, and I laughed out loud (literally) a couple times. Awesome job LF.

LF wrote:The young man said as he looked down to find a Katana pierced through his chest.

LF wrote:THAT’S RIGHT, WE GOT MARRIED ON MAPLESTORY!

LF wrote:And with that, the Lumberjack went back inside.

LF wrote:It wasn’t there yesterday, so it’s probably going to be extremely important sometime in the near future of this story.
Chuey
428 and Chuey
428 and Chuey

Have thanks: 9 time
Highscores: 24

Postby GigaMetroid99 » Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:52 pm

Great chapter, LF, despite the tons of grammar mistakes. :D:

Jacob’s hands started to shack uncontrollably and his head started to lower.

a very fat, bearding Lumberjack

I'll start my next one as soon as I can.
Image Image

Image <-- Counterfeit Zapdos Doll

Luigi_Freak_the_23rd wrote:Because Black and White together is Grey right? Educate;

Just like how Red and Blue make Yellow

And how Gold and Silver make Crystal

And how Ruby and Sapphire make Emerald

And how Diamond and Pear make Platinum Educate;
GigaMetroid99
Wendell
Wendell

Have thanks: 2 time
Highscores: 6

Postby Star125 » Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:48 pm

That was hilarious. NS:D

Spoiler:

(5th gen Pokemon)
Star125
Skulltula
Skulltula

Have thanks: 6 time
Highscores: 38

Postby Roboryantron » Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:06 pm

Star125 wrote:That was hilarious. NS:D
Roboryantron
Treecko
Treecko

Have thanks: 1 time

Postby Dragon6534 » Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:36 pm

Roboryantron wrote:
Star125 wrote:That was hilarious. NS:D

Since I have to add something else to avoid spamming, I have to say(literally), this is great. I can't wait to see where this goes.
Dragon6534
Wario
Wario

Highscores: 2

Postby AlakazamBrain » Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:17 pm

I have to say LF did a pretty darn good job. LF clearly grasps the concepts of parody, irony, and satire very well as all were very effectively used in this work. It was hilarious, and as Chuey pointed out, the line about "it wasn't there yesterday, so it is clearly going to be important in the story" was classic.
Chuey wrote:I know you enjoy screwing with me. >_>

AlakazamBrain
Jack
Jack

Have thanks: 4 time
Highscores: 22

Postby RayquazaMaster » Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:48 pm

Roboryantron wrote:1st chapter, and you already had RM explode? I'm lovin' it!

I'm hating it. Make me come back to life or else. D=< D=< madchye madchye
http://s4.zetaboards.com/Jimmy_Neutron_Galaxy/index/ My Jimmy Neutron site. Join, please.
http://s1.zetaboards.com/PokeTown_2/index/ My Pokemon forum. Join, please.
RayquazaMaster
Waluigi
Waluigi

Have thanks: 229 time

Postby Roboryantron » Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:53 pm

RayquazaMaster wrote:

You did. And then you were stabbed with a katana :D:
Roboryantron
Treecko
Treecko

Postby Calico_Lover » Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:53 pm

RayquazaMaster wrote:

Luigi_Freak_The_23rd wrote:"You guys thought you would get a kick out of my suffering?” “… Yes.” Said the young man with long, blond hair who looked rather like a girl. Jacob looked at him and said “What’s your name boy?” “RayquazaMaster.” The young man said as he looked down to find a Katana pierced through his chest.

You were brought back to life, though it was taken rather quickly. obj!

In extension of the above statement.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Calico_Lover
Administrator
Administrator

Have thanks: 6 time
Highscores: 26

PreviousNext

Return to Legendary Library