Welcome
Hey guys, welcome to the NSider Community, a Nintendo gaming forum! Our most popular discussions are Pokémon, Super Smash Brothers, and free discussion at our Restaurant. But don't be deceived; you will not get your food! I hope you join in our discussions today here at NSC.

NSider Community: The Fan-Fic: The Parody

Explore the never-ending maze of incredible literature at your disposal!

Re: NSider Community: The Fan-Fic: The Parody

Postby Storm39 » Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:57 pm

Luigi_Freak_The_23rd wrote: “Sean and Storm being homos!”

I'm a bit curious as to what event on NSC inspired this...
Storm39
Tingle
Tingle

Have thanks: 2 time
Highscores: 3

Postby Calico_Lover » Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:03 pm

Storm39 wrote:

There's maybe just the slightest possibility that there's no inspiration at all. Just maybe.
ImageImageImage
Calico_Lover
Administrator
Administrator

Have thanks: 6 time
Highscores: 26

Postby Chuey » Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:03 pm

Storm39 wrote:

For the original fan-fic, AB had said no romance and such, then gave an example with you guys. It stuck. :D:

Sorry guys for my inappropriate post before. .-.

Edit: Ninja post'd by Sean
Chuey
428 and Chuey
428 and Chuey

Have thanks: 9 time
Highscores: 24

Postby Storm39 » Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:58 pm

Is there anything else I've missed from the first fan-fic X_X ?
Storm39
Tingle
Tingle

Highscores: 3

Postby Chuey » Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:32 pm

Locked till this gets back on track. Norman can unlock this easily when the next chapter is ready.

Obvious lock is obvious. Obvious fact it's temporary is obvious.
Chuey
428 and Chuey
428 and Chuey

Postby GigaMetroid99 » Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:36 pm

I'll delete some of the spammy posts (aka basically all of the posts after RM's).

Edit: All better! Just because this is a parody doesn't mean you're allowed to get off-topic. Don't let the spamming here get out of control again or else.
Image Image

Image <-- Counterfeit Zapdos Doll

Luigi_Freak_the_23rd wrote:Because Black and White together is Grey right? Educate;

Just like how Red and Blue make Yellow

And how Gold and Silver make Crystal

And how Ruby and Sapphire make Emerald

And how Diamond and Pear make Platinum Educate;
GigaMetroid99
Wendell
Wendell

Highscores: 6

Postby Luigi_Freak_The_23rd » Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:43 pm

Chapter 3 :O

Both Mike and LF were in the air next to the NSC headquarters building. LF had Star in his grasp. Mike looked worried but tried to stay intimidating and LF had a cocky smile and was intimidating. Mike pointed at LF and said “Let her go or you’ll regret it!!”

LF glared at Mike for a while and said “Ok.”

“Ok LF, then prepare for so—Wait, what?”

“Yep, here you go.” LF said while throwing Star to Mike.

Mike caught Star and looked very confused. “I… Uh… I didn’t think you’d give her up so easily…”

“It’s been freaking 4 months since the last chapter! 4 months of just floating here carrying Star! My arm hurts!! It doesn’t matter anymore anyway. I beat Mario and Luigi in the 4 months that we were floating here in real life. So I got over it.”

Mike looked at Star and then back at LF. “Yeah, I guess you’re right.”

“Hey, how are you guys even flying?” Star asked while in Mike’s arms.

“You’re asking me?”

LF, Mike, and Star then immediately hurdled towards the ground. “Will you guys ever forgive me for acting so violently?” LF said after getting up.

“What did you do again?” Said Norman who was with everyone else in front of the building “It’s been so long since this happened I don’t remember what you did.”

RM then suddenly collapsed to the ground. AB went over to him to check his pulse. After a long pause, AB stood up. “… He’s dead.” There was another long pause. “Um… ok…” Robor said to break the silence.

“So, you guys forgive me then?” LF asked again.

Star walked up to LF and put her hand on his shoulder “I don’t know about anyone else LF, but I forgive you.” Tears filled her eyes as she hugged LF. Star’s eyes suddenly opened widely. “Wow.” She thought to herself “What’s this warmness I feel in my heart? Is it because of LF?”

Star let go of LF immediately after thinking that. She put her arms behind her back as she looked towards the ground, blushing.

“Yeah, we forgive you LF!” Said Connor “C’mon guys, it’s time to eat breakfast, let’s go into the restaurant and eat!”

Sean yawned “Naw, I’m still tired, let’s go back inside and sleep some more!!”

Everyone cheered and went inside the NSC building except for Connor and RM’s dead corpse. He sat there looking at the building for a while. “… Well… well fine! I don’t need company… I’ll just… go eat by myself then… yeah… who needs peers when you’ve got MapleStory…”

Meanwhile, Legacy was still outside going for a walk. As he was walking, he discovered a Stump. Legacy couldn’t believe his eyes. I mean seriously, it’s a stump, who wouldn’t be totally blown by its’ majesty? “Oh, my gosh!” he said out loud in astonishment “It’s a Stump!” He took a step back in total unbelief. “I have to tell someone about this!” And with that, Legacy ran towards the NSC building.

Legacy busted the door to the NSC building open. “Everybody!!” he said loudly while raising his right arm in the air “I have found a stump!”

He looked around to see nobody. “… Where is everybody!?”

“We’re asleep!” A voice from upstairs said angrily.

“Wake up everyone! I have found… a stump!!”

“Who cares, it’s a stump, go back outside Legacy!”

“Doesn’t anyone want to see this amazing Stump I found!?”

“Go ask Connor, he’s at the restaurant!”

“Good idea!” Legacy said while storming outside. “Oops, sorry Storm, I didn’t see you there.” He said while quietly walking outside.

Connor at this point was making breakfast. He was having a bowl of Reeses Puffs™ when all of the sudden he heard pounding on the door. “My pulse tells me that something is not right!” Connor said with a courageous voice “There must be something wrong!”

Connor rushed to the door as quickly as possible and opened it. “What the dire emergency—Oh it’s just you.” He saw Legacy at the door trying to catch his breath.

“Connor… I found a stump!”

“… Haha, yeah. Seriously, what’s the emergency?”

“I found a Stump!”

“… Well that’s… very nice… You should… uh… go and… um… … Okay, seriously, a stump isn’t very exciting news.”

“But this stump is awesome, it’s not like other stumps, this one is special!”

“… Okay…”

“Come with me and look at it with me!”

“… Um… okay?”

And with that, Legacy grabbed Connors hand and dragged him to the Stump. They finally got to the stump and Legacy opened his arms wide toward the stump as he looked and Connor. “… Huh… isn’t it great?” He said to Connor.

Connor just stood there looking at the stump with a blank expression on his face. Legacy looked back at the stump and then looked back a Connor. “It’s great, huh?”

“Yyyyyeah…” Connor said in disappointed voice. “That’s… That sure is a stump alright.”

“We should have everyone gathered around so we can discuss how amazing this stump is!”

“Or… we could gather everyone around here to find out where in the world this thing came from.”

“… Yeah… that works too.”

After waking everyone up and gathering everyone “What the crap? It’s just a stupid stump Connor!” Rai said rubbing his eyes.

“What’s so important about a stump?” Norman asked.

“Well… It wasn’t here yesterday… It’s just weird is all. Anyone have any clue on where it came from?”

“Oh yeah” AB said “I put that stump there yesterday so I could—wow sometimes I wish I could keep my mouth shut.”

Everyone looked at AB with puzzled looks on his face. “Well,” Connor said “What’s the meaning of this stump?

AlakazamBrain paused for a moment. He was caught up in his thoughts about what he was going to say. He could not jeopardize the plans that he was about to tell everyone, but he also could not lie. Everyone felt the electricity and anticipation in the air, so much that RM died from electric shock. Everyone could feel their blood moving faster and more intensely, so much that RM died again from a blood clot. There was silence, yet it was as if something was being said, as if a story was being told, as if a sin was confessed, as if a baby were being born in San Francisco growing up with his single mother in the harsh conditions of the economy but they still survived by the power of love, and the baby grows up and graduates from High school and gets a job as a construction worker and never marries but still has a good life nevertheless, except this has nothing to do to what happening in the story right now. Then AlakazamBrain gave one solid look to his friends and said, "Oca neither elevators."
Last edited by Luigi_Freak_The_23rd on Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Luigi_Freak_The_23rd wrote:Poor Watermelon gods couldn't didn't see it coming

Image NS:|
Luigi_Freak_The_23rd
Wendell
Wendell

Have thanks: 5 time
Highscores: 11

Postby Roboryantron » Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:21 pm

YAY YOU'RE BACK!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Roboryantron
Treecko
Treecko

Have thanks: 1 time

Postby Chuey » Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:43 pm

I posted in Chat, but LF got mad. D=<

Awesome chapter. Mad at myself for overreacting at a joke, especially considering the other jokes. The ending was probably the funniest part among the other hilarious sections of the chapter. NORMAN, HURRY UP AND DON'T LET THIS DIE NOW.
Chuey
428 and Chuey
428 and Chuey

Postby AlakazamBrain » Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:28 pm

LF, nice work.

Your parody of my last paragraph in NSCFF2 was really well done :P. I do tend to write paragraphs that relate to nothing and are excessively long and build suspense.
Chuey wrote:I know you enjoy screwing with me. >_>

AlakazamBrain
Jack
Jack

Have thanks: 4 time
Highscores: 22

PreviousNext

Return to Legendary Library