Welcome
Hey guys, welcome to the NSider Community, a Nintendo gaming forum! Our most popular discussions are Pokémon, Super Smash Brothers, and free discussion at our Restaurant. But don't be deceived; you will not get your food! I hope you join in our discussions today here at NSC.

NSider Community: The Fan-Fic: The Parody

Explore the never-ending maze of incredible literature at your disposal!

Re: NSider Community: The Fan-Fic: The Parody

Postby LaTerry » Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:09 am

Luigi_Freak_The_23rd wrote:
Said Rai as he sipped a cup of Ice Cream.

I wonder if anyone noticed that in the second chapter :D:

This has funneh.
Barak Obama is going to take that away from you!
He can try!
=D
ImageImage
The most awesome website eva!
LaTerry
Waddle Doo
Waddle Doo

Have thanks: 1 time
Highscores: 2

Postby GigaMetroid99 » Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:53 pm

Something was wrong, Jacob realized. Very wrong. Even more wrong than the fact that his name was inconsistent between chapters. And yet he could not tell what exactly was wrong. He also had a very strong feeling of déjà vu, but could not quite remember what made this scene so familiar.

There he was, standing with several people around a stump. And then he realized what was wrong. No one had moved nor said anything for about six months. It seemed as if time was standing still. At the same time, he also realized what had given him the feeling of déjà vu. “We already did a joke like that before,” he said.

And just as he said that, the world came back to life.

“What in the world does that mean?” Connor asked. Jacob had no idea what he was talking about. Whatever he was talking about happened over half a year ago.

“Oca neither elevators...” repeated Robor. “Oh, I get it. It's an anagram. It means 'There is a tree volcano.'”

“What?!” exclaimed AB, taken aback. “No, not at all! That's stupid. You're stupid. How in the world could there be a volcano on this island that no one knew about? And what would be the point of saying an anagram? Why wouldn't I just say nothing at all?” Robor had been absolutely right with his guess, but AB could not let anyone else know it was there. But he had to admit to himself that if no one had noticed the giant tree volcano looming on the rather small island, which was even now casting a gigantic shadow on all of them, the members of NSC must be quite stupid.

“AB's right, Robor,” said Connor. “Next time, think before you speak.” And with that, the meeting dispersed, no one even wondering what “oca neither elevators” meant, the only sound being of LegacyStrike talking about how amazing he thought the stump was.

Later that day, most of the members were sitting around in the NSC Headquarters, doing nothing in particular as usual, outside of idle conversation.

“What do you think about that stump?” Sean asked Robor, who seemed to be in his own thoughts. He looked at Sean, and suddenly had a thought.

“Hey Sean,” said Robor, “this isn't an answer to your question, in fact it has nothing to do with it, but why are you always like that?”

“Like what?” asked Sean, bewildered.

“You know, all polite and interested in what's going on,” replied Robor. “On the forum you're more... well...”

“Sarcastic, yet incredibly trustworthy and friendly?” suggested Connor, who had not been part of the conversation until then.

“Actually, no,” said Robor. “That's not at all what I was going to say. That doesn't describe him at all.”

“It's okay,” said Sean, laughing. “You can say it.”

“Actually, I probably shouldn't,” said Robor, “or RM would report me.”

“That's right, I would!” exclaimed RayquazaMaster, who, like Connor, had not been part of the conversation until then. “You shouldn't swear, especially if the Site Admin approves of it. It's against the rules.” Robor then gave him a look of pure annoyance, which scared him so much that he died.

“Wait a minute,” said Norman, walking onto the scene. “This doesn't make any sense. RM's died, what, five times already? But there has been absolutely no explanation for how he comes back to life. If this isn't going to be explained I don't think we can keep doing it.”

“That's okay,” said Star, also walking onto the scene. “You see, I have this handy plot hole,” she said, holding up the plot hole, “so we don't have to explain it.”

“Oh,” said Norman, satisfied. “I guess every thing's in order then. Carry on.” And so both he and Star left, leaving Sean, Robor, Connor, and a suddenly alive RM confused.

A few hours later, when it had gotten dark, Sean knocked on Storm's door, feeling awkward. He knew that he was risking their already unstable relationship by being there, but at the same time this was an issue that needed to be addressed. The door did not open, but Sean refused to give up. He turned the knob and walked in.

He saw Storm standing in the middle of the room, concentrating on what appeared to be a loaf of bread. Storm did not look away from the bread, nor made any indication that he had noticed anyone enter the room at all.

“Erm, hey Storm,” said Sean.

“Hey,” said Storm, still staring at the bread, not seeming to notice who he was talking to. “Look at the nutrition facts to this bread. It says that a serving size is only one slice. Isn't that weird? People always say that you're supposed to include only one serving of each kind of food in a meal. So does that mean it's unhealthy to eat something like a sandwich?”

“Um, I guess,” said Sean. “Look, Storm, we need to talk about what happened the other day. Or what happened several months ago, I'm not sure which it is.”

Finally, Storm looked away from the bread and at Sean. “Oh, it's you,” he said with an angry look on his face.

“Yeah, it's me,” said Sean. Clearly this was not going to be easy. “I'm sorry, okay? I'm sorry I outbursted at you.” Suddenly, Connor's grammar sense tingled and he shuddered. “I shouldn't have assumed you were coming onto me. It was just... weird, you know?”

“Yeah, I guess,” said Storm coldly. “I just wanted to see if you'd think Star would be impressed with my new getup.”

Star?” asked Sean in surprise. “That's who you like?”

“Well, duh,” said Storm, scratching his head. “It's not like there are any other girls here. Who else could it have been?”

“Oh, right,” said Sean. “I guess it should have been obvious from the start.” There was a short silence as Sean tried to choose the right words. “But...” he continued, “after you left, I felt this kind of... weird sensation.”

“What kind of sensation?” asked Storm.

“Well, I felt, I don't know, disappointed that you weren't dressed up for me,” answered Sean. “You know, Storm, I think I might actually –”

But suddenly the NSC alarm went off and red lights flashed, driving what Sean had just said out of his memory. Everyone on the island knew the alarm meant that everyone must meet in the Headquarters lobby. So Sean and Storm hurried downstairs, Sean feeling angry that the alarm had sounded with such terrible timing.

“Everyone,” announced Connor as Sean and Storm arrived, “a terrible crime has been committed. It is a crime that the perpetrator must never live down.” Everyone looked at each other, wondering what sort of travesty had occurred. “That's right, someone used incorrect grammar!”
Image Image

Image <-- Counterfeit Zapdos Doll

Luigi_Freak_the_23rd wrote:Because Black and White together is Grey right? Educate;

Just like how Red and Blue make Yellow

And how Gold and Silver make Crystal

And how Ruby and Sapphire make Emerald

And how Diamond and Pear make Platinum Educate;
GigaMetroid99
Wendell
Wendell

Have thanks: 2 time
Highscores: 6

Postby Star125 » Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:59 pm

Spoiler:

(5th gen Pokemon)
Star125
Skulltula
Skulltula

Have thanks: 6 time
Highscores: 38

Postby AlakazamBrain » Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:02 pm

I like :)... a lot.

Gotta love the parody fanfic. RM keeps on being reborn... maybe he's an angel :O :D:
Chuey wrote:I know you enjoy screwing with me. >_>

AlakazamBrain
Jack
Jack

Have thanks: 4 time
Highscores: 22

Postby Darkbuster13 » Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:03 pm

Is it sad that I didn't know what "Oca Neither Elevators" meant until just now?
"Those are some nice BOWLING SHOES." -President Obama

"La risa que procede de leve causa es tontería."
Darkbuster13
Tingle
Tingle

Highscores: 24

Postby GigaMetroid99 » Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:05 pm

Darkbuster13 wrote:Is it sad that I didn't know what "Oca Neither Elevators" meant until just now?

If you didn't read the second fan-fic, then no, but if you did, then yes.
Image Image

Luigi_Freak_the_23rd wrote:Because Black and White together is Grey right? Educate;

GigaMetroid99
Wendell
Wendell

Postby Darkbuster13 » Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:07 pm

GigaMetroid99 wrote:
Darkbuster13 wrote:Is it sad that I didn't know what "Oca Neither Elevators" meant until just now?

If you didn't read the second fan-fic, then no, but if you did, then yes.

I didn't. So good then...

I think... >:(
"Those are some nice BOWLING SHOES." -President Obama

"La risa que procede de leve causa es tontería."
Darkbuster13
Tingle
Tingle

Highscores: 24

Postby Luigi_Freak_The_23rd » Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:38 pm

That was awesome! XD
Luigi_Freak_The_23rd wrote:Poor Watermelon gods couldn't didn't see it coming

Image NS:|
Luigi_Freak_The_23rd
Wendell
Wendell

Have thanks: 5 time
Highscores: 11

Postby Roboryantron » Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:13 pm

A little late there, eh?
Roboryantron
Treecko
Treecko

Have thanks: 1 time

Postby GigaMetroid99 » Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:42 pm

I have no idea what you're talking about.
Image Image

GigaMetroid99
Wendell
Wendell

PreviousNext

Return to Legendary Library