Welcome
Hey guys, welcome to the NSider Community, a Nintendo gaming forum! Our most popular discussions are Pokémon, Super Smash Brothers, and free discussion at our Restaurant. But don't be deceived; you will not get your food! I hope you join in our discussions today here at NSC.

NSider Community: The Fan-Fic: The Parody

Explore the never-ending maze of incredible literature at your disposal!

NSider Community: The Fan-Fic: The Parody

Postby GigaMetroid99 » Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:06 pm

Welcome to the parody of the popular NSC Fan-fic. This is a joint project between LF and me.

In this parody, the usual rules for the NSC Fan-fic don't apply at all. There will be death and romance employed lightly and often, chapters will often contradict themselves, and the fourth wall will likely be demolished. However, the story will only be written by Luigi_Freak_the_23rd and myself. We will alternate writing chapters. The first chapter will most likely be posted by me tomorrow.

Please don't ask if you can write, this is between LF and myself. If, for whatever reason, we really need someone else to write a chapter, we'll let one person sign up to write it. All submissions must be sent to me or LF.
Image Image

Image <-- Counterfeit Zapdos Doll

Luigi_Freak_the_23rd wrote:Because Black and White together is Grey right? Educate;

Just like how Red and Blue make Yellow

And how Gold and Silver make Crystal

And how Ruby and Sapphire make Emerald

And how Diamond and Pear make Platinum Educate;
GigaMetroid99
Wendell
Wendell

Have thanks: 2 time
Highscores: 6

Re: NSider Community: The Fan-Fic: The Parody

Postby Roboryantron » Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:57 am

Giga_Metroid99 wrote:Please don't ask if you can write, this is between LF and myself. If, for whatever reason, we really need someone else to write a chapter, we'll let one person sign up to write it. All submissions must be sent to me or LF.

Does that make any sense to you?
Anyways, I look forward to this. And if you need any help, remember this?
Roboryantron
Treecko
Treecko

Have thanks: 1 time

Postby Calico_Lover » Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:53 am

Roboryantron wrote:
Giga_Metroid99 wrote:Please don't ask if you can write, this is between LF and myself. If, for whatever reason, we really need someone else to write a chapter, we'll let one person sign up to write it. All submissions must be sent to me or LF.

Does that make any sense to you?
Anyways, I look forward to this. And if you need any help, remember this?

Giga_Metroid99 wrote:If, for whatever reason, we really need someone else to write a chapter, we'll let one person sign up to write it.

Educate;
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Calico_Lover
Administrator
Administrator

Have thanks: 6 time
Highscores: 26

Postby GigaMetroid99 » Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:13 am

Sean pretty much said it. Educate;
Image Image

Luigi_Freak_the_23rd wrote:Because Black and White together is Grey right? Educate;

GigaMetroid99
Wendell
Wendell

Postby AlakazamBrain » Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:23 am

Ah, this is going to be good.

I can imagine LF and Giga having a great chemistry and being able to pull this off. Good luck to the two of you. Btw, I have high expectations for this, but I also know that they will undoubtably be fulfilled.
Chuey wrote:I know you enjoy screwing with me. >_>

AlakazamBrain
Jack
Jack

Have thanks: 4 time
Highscores: 22

Postby GigaMetroid99 » Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:59 am

It was the end of the world. Chaos reigned. Families were separated. The NSider Forums were being destroyed, and no one could do anything about it.

Connor gazed at the destruction before him. It was incredible and devastating, and yet his could not rip his eyes away. A small group of his remaining friends surrounded him, as silent as Connor, and they were all thinking the same thing. Where would they go? What would they do? And what of their other friends, Rai, Norman, and countless others?

Connor and his troupe knew that it was too dangerous to look for them, or to even stay at all. So, as one, they turned away from the horrifying sight before them, and left NSider Forums for good.

Connor and his small group of friends formed their own, modest, community. They named it the NSider Community, to serve as a reminder for all that they had lost, and to serve as a successor to the former, glorious NSider. Within the coming days, many of Connor's missing friends found their way to this new nation, and many new faces sought refuge there, as well. As time passed, some forumers left the community, and it became apparent that some of Connor's old comrades were gone for good.

Two years later...

"Hello, Jacob," Connor said. But Jacob was playing his Nintendo DS. "Hello, Jacob," Connor said more loudly, but he got no response.

"Jacob just got his copy of Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story," said LaTerry, who had seen Connor's futile attempts to greet his brother. "He is currently fulfilling his life's one and only purpose, and he's dead to the world now. If you managed to distract him from the game, it would probably be the last thing you will ever do."

Jacob's eyes were wide open and had dark shadows, as though he had not slept since he got the game, which was likely. He was sitting on the floor, facing a corner of the NSC Lobby. Connor facepalmed, put a "Do Not Disturb" sign around Jacob's neck, and walked away.

Sean sat in the restaurant, at table number 3, feeling somewhat uncomfortable. Not long ago, he had received a message from Storm asking to meet him in the restaurant for dinner. Sean was wondering why Storm had called for him, but figured it must have been important. So there he was, waiting for whatever Storm had in store for him.

The door opened, and Storm finally came in. Strangely, he was wearing a very nice suit, and had even gotten a nice haircut. As he walked closer to the table, Sean smelled cologne on his friend, which made him even more uncomfortable.

"Um, hi, Storm..." Sean said hesitantly. "You look, er, nice? I didn't realize this was a formal meeting."

"Oh, it's no problem," said Storm, winking. With every passing moment, Sean became more and more uncomfortable. Storm sat down across the table from Sean. A waiter came to take their orders, and there were several long moments of silence, with Storm staring straight at Sean.

Sean finally decided to break the tension and ask Storm what was going on.

Suddenly, miles away, a young man with long, blond hair who looked rather like a girl spontaneously combusted.

Connor walked down into the lobby that night and found a rather large, but silent, congregation of NSCers. They were all staring at Jacob, who hadn't moved since that morning, and was still wearing the Do Not Disturb sign.

"What are you guys doing?" Connor asked, rather frustrated that this group of people was blocking the exit.

"Watching Jacob," said Mike simply.

"I want to know what he's going to do when his DS's battery dies," said Norman. "It's already in the red zone, so it can't be that much longer."

"He hasn't blinked since I came down here," observed Star.

But everyone turned back to Jacob as the steady sound of button pushing stopped, and they saw that his DS's battery had died.

"Storm, what's the meaning of this?" asked Sean, rather angrily. "You ask me to dinner, come all dressed up, and you're so happy. I'm really starting to think-"

"I just have a question for you," said Storm. He then got up from his chair and knelt down on one knee. He turned away slightly as though looking for something in his pocket. At this point, Sean was downright disturbed, and shot up from the table.

"Storm!" he cried angrily. "I know we're friends and all, but I don't like you that way! Even if I did, don't you think it'd be way too soon to propose?"

As Storm looked up, Sean saw that he wasn't reaching into his pocket, but tying his shoelace. All of the dreamy happiness that had been in his face before was gone. "Don't flatter yourself, Sean," he said, standing up. Sean was uncomfortably aware that Storm towered over him. "For your information, I'm happy because I like someone, but it isn't you. I like someone else, and I was going to ask if you thought she'd like this getup for our first date. Seriously, Sean, get over yourself."

With that, Storm turned on his heel, stumbled slightly, and walked out of the restaurant, leaving Sean alone in his wake. Sean breathed a sigh of relief, but there was another, slight feeling in the back of his heart that he could not quite identify. Was it joy? Hunger? No, he realized. It was disappointment.
Image Image

GigaMetroid99
Wendell
Wendell

Postby Chuey » Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:17 pm

Wow, that was awesome. I really laughed pretty good. xD
Chuey
428 and Chuey
428 and Chuey

Have thanks: 9 time
Highscores: 24

Postby Roboryantron » Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:20 pm

1st chapter, and you already had RM explode? I'm lovin' it!
Roboryantron
Treecko
Treecko

Have thanks: 1 time

Postby AlakazamBrain » Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:12 pm

Giga has simply sparked what is the beginning of a masterpiece. Giga has used elements of suspense and comedy to create a stellar work. I greatly enjoyed this and look forward to LF's chapter.
Chuey wrote:I know you enjoy screwing with me. >_>

AlakazamBrain
Jack
Jack

Have thanks: 4 time
Highscores: 22

Postby Luigi_Freak_The_23rd » Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:33 pm

I'm not sure if I can amount to that D= But I will try

... Tomorrow :D:
Luigi_Freak_The_23rd wrote:Poor Watermelon gods couldn't didn't see it coming

Image NS:|