Welcome
Hey guys, welcome to the NSider Community, a Nintendo gaming forum! Our most popular discussions are Pokémon, Super Smash Brothers, and free discussion at our Restaurant. But don't be deceived; you will not get your food! I hope you join in our discussions today here at NSC.

Opinion on "gays".

The deepest conversations are moving, inspired, and sometimes touchy. Take a break from the bustling world for a minute and speak from the heart.

Postby NoCompz43 » Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:37 pm

Storm39 wrote:
NoCompz43 wrote:
Turtwig_Fan wrote:
NoCompz43 wrote:In the Bible it says we should kill all homosexuals, which I don't agree with, but I still don't think it should be called a real marriage and they shouldn't allowed to be married. They can be partners, but as Chuey said don't go parading in the streets.

REALLY?! LOL NS:D

go up to the father of your church bring a cop give the father a gun tell him your gay

then what happens?

I heard it somewhere, but it doesn't make sense because Christians aren't allowed to kill. So I would think you might not be accepted into the church anymore. And there was something g about killing people who worked on the Sabbath Day, all girls that aren't virgins on their wedding day and other stuff. But most likely this is all fake because it came from a guy on YouTube that is atheist, but anyway I'm pretty sure God doesn't approve of homosexuality.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vT-p6Kt2ciQ&feature=user

I'm pretty sure its that video. IMO he's crazy.
That guy is insane, and I believe in god, but he is right about the killing people. I did some research, and it does say it, in every English version. I believe in God, but I don't believe in some things in the bible.

It doesn't really make sense, because we can't kill. Yes I don't believe some things in the Bible but I beieve we still should follow it.
Image Image

It takes less than 10 notes to impress someone, more than a million to be remembered.
NoCompz43
Bob-omb
Bob-omb

Have thanks: 1 time
Highscores: 1

Postby Storm39 » Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:11 pm

Star125 wrote:
NoCompz43 wrote:In the Bible it says we should kill all homosexuals, which I don't agree with, but I still don't think it should be called a real marriage and they shouldn't allowed to be married. They can be partners, but as Chuey said don't go parading in the streets.

Where exactly does it say that? I've never heard of that before.
Leviticus 20:13

You've found Cyber Coin 71!
Storm39
Tingle
Tingle

Have thanks: 2 time
Highscores: 3

Postby Star125 » Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:14 pm

Storm39 wrote:
Star125 wrote:

That's in the Old Testament. Things were different back then.

Spoiler:

(5th gen Pokemon)
Star125
Skulltula
Skulltula

Have thanks: 6 time
Highscores: 38

Postby Storm39 » Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:22 pm

Star125 wrote:
Storm39 wrote:
Star125 wrote:

That's in the Old Testament. Things were different back then.
God has always considered killing a sin, right? If so, God commanding people to sin by killing, then throwing them in Hell for it seems screwed up on almost every possible scale.
Storm39
Tingle
Tingle

Highscores: 3

Postby marluxia » Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:27 pm

Well god blew up 2 towns that were gay, sodom and gommorah, sooo ya that pretty much tells you he hates gays.
marluxia

Postby NoCompz43 » Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:30 pm

marluxia wrote:Well god blew up 2 towns that were gay, sodom and gommorah, sooo ya that pretty much tells you he hates gays.

Where did you hear that? And did they like randomly blow up or was ther something that went wrong?
Image Image

It takes less than 10 notes to impress someone, more than a million to be remembered.
NoCompz43
Bob-omb
Bob-omb

Highscores: 1

Postby marluxia » Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:35 pm

NoCompz43 wrote:
marluxia wrote:Well god blew up 2 towns that were gay, sodom and gommorah, sooo ya that pretty much tells you he hates gays.

Where did you hear that? And did they like randomly blow up or was ther something that went wrong?

So and angel enters one of the towns and goes in to stay at the...nephew, I think of noah to tell him to leave the city because God is going to destroy it. He tried to emplore him to give the town another chance, when suddenly a bunch of men bang on the door, saying they saw the man and wanted to have relations with him, yes they said that. And when then the angel, Noahs cousin *forgot name* his wife and 2 daughters went with him. As they fled the angel warned them to not look back and dissapeared, than god called down metors upon the towns destroying them, but curiousity got the best of his wife and she looked back and got turned into a pillar of salt, so Noah cousin and his 2 daughters fled to a cave, the daughters thought the world was over, and that they would need to repopulate the world, so they got him drunk and had sex with him *yes i know sickining isnt it?* they both got pregnant and they blasphemous children they had both ended up being the ancestors of 2 seperate tribes *forgot names* who hated eachother fiercely and fought in many a war.
marluxia

Postby Dragonblader1 » Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:28 am

A human is a human. As far as I'm concerned, everyone should have the same rights. If they wanna get married let them. You can't be selfish, you and who YOU are aren't the only inhabitants of this world. Everyone else is alive too.
Dragonblader1
Tingle
Tingle

Re: Opinion on "gays".

Postby GigaMetroid99 » Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:41 am

Gays are cool and stuff yeah
Image Image

Image <-- Counterfeit Zapdos Doll

Luigi_Freak_the_23rd wrote:Because Black and White together is Grey right? Educate;

Just like how Red and Blue make Yellow

And how Gold and Silver make Crystal

And how Ruby and Sapphire make Emerald

And how Diamond and Pear make Platinum Educate;
GigaMetroid99
Wendell
Wendell

Highscores: 6

Previous

Return to The Fireplace