Welcome
Hey guys, welcome to the NSider Community, a Nintendo gaming forum! Our most popular discussions are Pokémon, Super Smash Brothers, and free discussion at our Restaurant. But don't be deceived; you will not get your food! I hope you join in our discussions today here at NSC.

Opinion on "gays".

The deepest conversations are moving, inspired, and sometimes touchy. Take a break from the bustling world for a minute and speak from the heart.

Opinion on "gays".

Postby LegacyStrike » Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:02 pm

[font=Lucida Console]What's your thought?

My opinion really reflects on science and lifestyle. Well, I think that something might be wrong inside concerning hormones. Your hormones attract you to the different sex, correct? So could there be an error. Yeah, their might just be a problom. Also hanging around just girls I'm sure could change something. I know that from people in my school. They have like no guy friends and hang out with all the girls so they could take on what the girl thinks about a guy.

---See no religion. Educate; [/font]
LegacyStrike
Mudkip
Mudkip

Have thanks: 1 time
Highscores: 1

Postby Chuey » Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:04 pm

lol at end >:{

I don't really care. I say, good for them. Just don't go parading around in public, please... xP
Chuey
428 and Chuey
428 and Chuey

Have thanks: 9 time
Highscores: 24

Postby marluxia » Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:06 pm

I dont care lol, people wanna be gay, be gay, just please dont make out in front of me. Only exception, 2 hot lesbians, thats it XP. But ya its wierd cause my dad is SUPER against gays, he wont let them in his house he is so bad O_o; but I dont care.
marluxia

Postby Star125 » Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:41 pm

I'm not really against gays. The only problem I have with it is that I don't really think it should be called a real marriage.

Spoiler:

(5th gen Pokemon)
Star125
Skulltula
Skulltula

Have thanks: 6 time
Highscores: 38

Postby marluxia » Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:53 pm

Star125 wrote:I'm not really against gays. The only problem I have with it is that I don't really think it should be called a real marriage.

Really? So do I..but no one agrees with me =/ everyone is like "Oh well than what would we call it?" but i just dont want it to be called Marriage cuz its a term created by god that is defined as the union of a man and woman...if they came up with another term for it, I would be cool with it.
marluxia

Postby NoCompz43 » Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:46 pm

In the Bible it says we should kill all homosexuals, which I don't agree with, but I still don't think it should be called a real marriage and they shouldn't allowed to be married. They can be partners, but as Chuey said don't go parading in the streets.
Image Image

It takes less than 10 notes to impress someone, more than a million to be remembered.
NoCompz43
Bob-omb
Bob-omb

Postby Weriik » Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:21 am

NoCompz43 wrote:In the Bible it says we should kill all homosexuals, which I don't agree with, but I still don't think it should be called a real marriage and they shouldn't allowed to be married. They can be partners, but as Chuey said don't go parading in the streets.

REALLY?! LOL NS:D

go up to the father of your church bring a cop give the father a gun tell him your gay

then what happens?
ImageImage
Weriik
Treecko
Treecko

Have thanks: 2 time

Postby NoCompz43 » Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:59 pm

Turtwig_Fan wrote:
NoCompz43 wrote:In the Bible it says we should kill all homosexuals, which I don't agree with, but I still don't think it should be called a real marriage and they shouldn't allowed to be married. They can be partners, but as Chuey said don't go parading in the streets.

go up to the father of your church bring a cop give the father a gun tell him your gay

then what happens?

I heard it somewhere, but it doesn't make sense because Christians aren't allowed to kill. So I would think you might not be accepted into the church anymore. And there was something g about killing people who worked on the Sabbath Day, all girls that aren't virgins on their wedding day and other stuff. But most likely this is all fake because it came from a guy on YouTube that is atheist, but anyway I'm pretty sure God doesn't approve of homosexuality.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vT-p6Kt2ciQ&feature=user

I'm pretty sure its that video. IMO he's crazy.
Image Image

It takes less than 10 notes to impress someone, more than a million to be remembered.
NoCompz43
Bob-omb
Bob-omb

Postby Storm39 » Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:18 pm

NoCompz43 wrote:
Turtwig_Fan wrote:

then what happens?

I heard it somewhere, but it doesn't make sense because Christians aren't allowed to kill. So I would think you might not be accepted into the church anymore. And there was something g about killing people who worked on the Sabbath Day, all girls that aren't virgins on their wedding day and other stuff. But most likely this is all fake because it came from a guy on YouTube that is atheist, but anyway I'm pretty sure God doesn't approve of homosexuality.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vT-p6Kt2ciQ&feature=user

I'm pretty sure its that video. IMO he's crazy.
That guy is insane, and I believe in god, but he is right about the killing people. I did some research, and it does say it, in every English version. I believe in God, but I don't believe in some things in the bible.
Storm39
Tingle
Tingle

Have thanks: 2 time
Highscores: 3

Postby Star125 » Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:37 pm

Where exactly does it say that? I've never heard of that before.

Spoiler:

(5th gen Pokemon)
Star125
Skulltula
Skulltula

Have thanks: 6 time
Highscores: 38

Next

Return to The Fireplace