Welcome
Hey guys, welcome to the NSider Community, a Nintendo gaming forum! Our most popular discussions are Pokémon, Super Smash Brothers, and free discussion at our Restaurant. But don't be deceived; you will not get your food! I hope you join in our discussions today here at NSC.

Confession

Emotions run deep when we form bonds with others. Vent, share, and explore the depths of love!

Confession

Postby PichuBro4 » Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:56 pm

I'm not really male, I don't why the heck I made that up. But back on NSider, I didn't really have an identity. I made one to be known as, so I wouldn't give away my normal info. Over time it became a 14-year old teenage guy who was a video gamer named Riley. That's not true. I feel awful for doing that, and I hope you can understand. I am female as everyone had never expected, and I'm tired of living a lie. That's my only one, as all of my video game love and interaction is real, I did not make this website and I was PICHUBRO4. All I did was pose opposite gender, and I didn't think it'd stick. It did, and I don't want for that. Please forgive me, and know me as the true human I am NS:(

User Riley (♀)

PS: I am sorry for this lie. Please forgive me NS:(
PichuBro4
Moblin
Moblin

Location: I'm sorry, you need an NSC GOLD ACCOUNT to view this information.
Have thanks: 3 time
Highscores: 3

Return to The Romance Room