Welcome
Hey guys, welcome to the NSider Community, a Nintendo gaming forum! Our most popular discussions are Pokémon, Super Smash Brothers, and free discussion at our Restaurant. But don't be deceived; you will not get your food! I hope you join in our discussions today here at NSC.

Writing the NSC Fanfic

Explore the never-ending maze of incredible literature at your disposal!

Writing the NSC Fanfic

Postby Calico_Lover » Tue May 26, 2015 9:32 pm

So a very long time ago I decided I would do the NSC fanfic justice and finish it in a way that makes some kind of sense. I also went into this knowing that I hate fanfics and writing one would be even worse. As a result, after nearly like five years now I'm about two paragraphs into this. It's pretty safe to say I'm never going to get around to doing that. The last few chapters are currently inaccessible anyway, making it harder to do things right. Anyway, when I said I wanted to do the fanfic justice I mean that I planned to close up all of the plot holes and deal with all of the characters. Needless to say, this is a large undertaking. To do this, I went through all of the chapters to take notes on all of these things. Since I'll probably never write the fanfic, I figured I'd post my notes on it. This way, you can still appreciate all of the weird stuff you guys wrote. Some of this is rewritten (mostly the ideas) so that it actually makes sense to everyone who hasn't read the fanfic in five years (which is everyone). Let's do this. :)

Locations of characters as of the last chapter:
Rai and Robor - On some fancy boat that they made out of a palm tree. That's right, this isn't some canoe they crafted from the tree. They made a functioning sailboat.
Norman - Stupid fight scene with JKvzorx99
Sean - Stupid fight scene with Pkmn_Whiz
AB and Mike - They just left Pokemon Land because they can push an entire cabin through sand and make it float when there's a giant hole in the bottom (the plan is to keep it floating because all logic has already been defied)
RM, Jacob, LaTerry, Star, and Dantas - On some stupid tree where Dantas just happened to have a bunch of wind bags to give them (I hate these things)
DZM - Anywhere
Riley - Hiding in a bush somewhere I think maybe?
Dragon - Location is irrelevant. No one cared about mentioning him ever except Jacob
CCH, Knite, Kyukon - lol i dunno in the lab hole in the ground I guess?
Weriik - lol who even cares about this guy
Stupid pirates:
AirConditionerBoy73 - Rocket punched, then sucked into a black hole........... what
chaoticdance - So pointless of a character he doesn't even have a defined location
WurmpleDude - So pointless of a character he doesn't even have a defined location
Jkvzorx99 - Norman
Pkmn_Whiz - Sean

Ideas:
-AB and Mike find GoG on their magical ocean adventure. Everyone else gets there one way or another.
-Near the end, Chu says something so cliche that the cringe might actually kill you. You know Chu would do this.
-The storm that may or may not be happening yet (I don't remember) starts changing the landscape. Chu then says that going on will be a challenge. (get it? ;) ;) ;) ;) ;))
-“Why must I always be the hero?” Sometimes, Chu needs to let someone else write the story (specifically the ending).
-Get rid of every unimportant character. THAT IS LIKE 20 OF THEM.
-There is so much shipping in the fanfic it's the best thing ever
-ZtarxStorm, but Ztar was inherently evil from the very beginning so she betrays him!!!! (Storm repaired Ztar and some other things happened who even knows anymore)
-chaoticdance is some quintuple agent or something. Eventually he just gets punched in the face because no one likes him.
-Remember how DDantas was evil or something, and then eventually he lost the extra D or something and became a good guy and then ZM came along and acquired the D and became evil? Well, that's because the D stands for dastardly!
-Dragon's bed of grass and palm tree leaves: Most important detail of the fanfic
-Jacob's camera second most important detail of the fanfic. They find batteries in the end. Rai had them the whole time!
-FIRE THE TORPEDOES (Jacob has a torpedo camera)
-It's time to go save the day. ~Rai
-Someone punches DZM so hard he loses the extra D, and then it explodes as if Michael Bay were directing the fanfic
-NO MORE STUPID rusg;ING ROBOT CHARACTERS. NO ZHUEY. NO ZIKE. NONE OF THAT.

Side-plots and other such details: (This is largely unedited and where I rage about all the stupid things that exist)
AIRSHIP. rusg;ING AIRSHIP. I MEAN WHAT THE HELL IS THIS THING WHERE DID IT EVEN COME FROM.
SECRET STUPID rusg;ING renzor; GODDAMN UNDERGROUND VOLCANO LAB
Bags of winds. WHY DO THESE EXIST
Jacob's this is what friggen hell man feels like lemons island.
Jacob's camera thing
rusg;ING STUPID rusg;ING STUPID EXTRA D MAKING PEOPLE EVIL WHAT THE rusg; DO I EVEN DO WITH THIS STUPID THING. rusg;
...how did Rai and Robor even manage to make a fully functioning sailboat out of a log??? I don't even oh wait nevermind nothing else makes sense anyway
DDantas: HEY GUYS I'M NOT EVIL ANYMORE! MAN I SAID YOU GUYS TREATED US INACTIVE MEMBERS LIKE CRAP AND I WANTED TO KILL ALL OF YOU, BUT BOY DO I FEEL LIKE I BELONG HERE!
Tombstone hall. And orb fairies. WHAT EVEN ARE THESE THINGS??? It's ok though AB dismissed both details in a couple words. (thanks bro)
Knite's Squire people. I am completely at a loss of what to do with them. They're like locked up for 9 months and everyone forgets they even exist.

Ztar:
That's right kids, I need a section on Ztar because of how little sense she makes. So, because I barely understood what Ztar even was, I figured I'd do some digging to find out more about her. Surely the previous fanfics would provide some enlightening details, right? Oh, how naive I was. The following things are all that I know about Ztar:
-Ztar was evil
-Also Ztar doesn't have arms, just holograms. ULTRA holograms that are just like the real thing!
-by the way Ztar has black hole wrists. Black hole WRISTS

The Second Fanfic:
So, as I mentioned above, I figured I'd look into the second fanfic to see if there's some extra details or something I could use. After all, the ending to the second fanfic was pretty significant. Doing this, however, turned out to be one of the biggest wastes of time ever. In looking through the last chapter, I got lost in some of Chu's writing. So, eventually the volcano erupts and spews white "lava" everywhere. We then get this gem:
Chuey wrote:Connor, Star, LaTerry, and Jacob were confused. Norman was not surprised, but was disgusted. He then noticed what the Tree Volcano resembled, looked at the fluid again and began to freak out. Mike was swallowing the goo bit by bit, Norman ready to vomit in disgust. It wasn’t long until Mike vomited himself. His stomach rumbled in horror, Mike feeling shaky. Did he realize what he just took into his body?

Star immediately backed away and became annoyed. This outfit was brand new! Her blue blouse and skirt were glowing with white surprise.

Yes, that happened.
So anyway, back to actually getting something useful out of the fanfic. As it turned out, there were only two things that I could possibly use from the second fanfic: Ztar and the KS kiddies. As you already know, looking into Ztar was pointless, so we're left with CCH and friends. So I know that they were evil, fine, but what happens to them at the end? Looking into this managed to be an even bigger waste of time than looking into Ztar. Well, deputy AB takes them all into custody and all is well and good with the world. Oh this is looking like it will lead somewhere good. Maybe a plot for revenge or something??? Nope, what happens is this: My character decides to go on a homicidal rampage and try to kill all of the evil bad people with a magical device that I found months ago that I just happened to have the knowledge to fix. What. The only reason this is odd is because I had more contact with these people than anyone else here. Things get better though. Realizing the terrible things that I did, I get all emotional and start crying because that's what I do (I actually thought this was funny). Oh, I also blew up the HQ and made Chu cry. Score! Man EVERYONE just starts crying at the end of this fanfic. Wah. So, in the end, I get no useful information out of this and am just left with disappointment and a feeling of emptiness.

So that's it. rusg; I'm sure I could come up with more if I was really into writing the ending of the fanfic.
ImageImageImage
Calico_Lover
Administrator
Administrator

Have thanks: 6 time
Highscores: 26

Re: Writing the NSC Fanfic

Postby Baconator25 » Wed May 27, 2015 12:14 am

So, I think the real question we're all wondering is... IS THAT UNFORGETTABLE RM CHAPTER CONSIDERED CANON???
^^I want to be cool and have one of these!
Baconator25
Alpha Metroid
Alpha Metroid

Have thanks: 13 time
Highscores: 29

Return to Legendary Library