Welcome
Hey guys, welcome to the NSider Community, a Nintendo gaming forum! Our most popular discussions are Pokémon, Super Smash Brothers, and free discussion at our Restaurant. But don't be deceived; you will not get your food! I hope you join in our discussions today here at NSC.

Nsider Chronicles: Sign-Up

Explore the never-ending maze of incredible literature at your disposal!

Re: Nsider Chronicles: Sign-Up

Postby Wurmple Dude » Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:10 pm

I like the Wurmple on my shirt.
Wurmple Dude

Postby Star125 » Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:34 pm

Name: Star
Size: Small
Description: Has long red hair (that's not my real hair color, I just like it better) usually in a ponytail. Wears a green shirt, jeans, and tennis shoes. Usually nice but can be mean if she gets angry. Likes to annoy random people just for fun.

Spoiler:

(5th gen Pokemon)
Star125
Skulltula
Skulltula

Have thanks: 6 time
Highscores: 38

Postby Storm39 » Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:58 pm

Name: Storm
Size: Large (6'1", broad shouldered).
Description: Storm wears a long pair of dark blue baggy jeans, with a white T-shirt, and a blue jacket. He has slightly long, dirty blond hair(a little bit longer than yours). Storm is usually nice, but he is very short-tempered and irritable. You do not want to get on his bad side. He absolutely loves cold weather, and can't stand the heat.
Storm39
Tingle
Tingle

Have thanks: 2 time
Highscores: 3

Postby LegacyStrike » Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:54 pm

Storm39 wrote:Name: LegacyStrikeGender: Male
Description: Storm wears a long pair of dark blue baggy jeans, with a white T-shirt, and a blue jacket. He has slightly long, dirty blond hair(a little bit longer than yours). Storm is usually nice, but he is very short-tempered and irritable. You do not want to get on his bad side. He absolutely loves cold weather, and can't stand the heat.

EPIC FAIL.
LegacyStrike
Mudkip
Mudkip

Have thanks: 1 time
Highscores: 1

Postby Storm39 » Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:08 pm

LegacyStrike wrote:

EPIC FAIL.

???
I followed the format...
Storm39
Tingle
Tingle

Postby LegacyStrike » Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:37 pm

Storm39 wrote:
LegacyStrike wrote:

EPIC FAIL.

???
I followed the format...

"Name: LegacyStrike" Your name is LegacyStrike?
LegacyStrike
Mudkip
Mudkip

Have thanks: 1 time
Highscores: 1

Postby Storm39 » Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:40 pm

Lol, whoops. I copied the example, erased the stuff you put, and filled it out. I must have forgotten that part :D: .

Name: Storm39[/b]Gender: Male
Storm39
Tingle
Tingle

Postby RayquazaMaster » Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:41 pm

Name: RayquazaMaster
Size: Tall
Description: RayquazaMaster wears a long sleeve Pokemon shirt (with Rayquaza on it) and black sweat pants. He has shoulder length blond hair. He wears shoes with quick laces. They are light orange. He carries around a Mudkip named Sqirt. His socks are pink with PokeBalls on them. He has blue-gray eyes. His sleeves are not rolled up. He acts a little childish. He uses entirely proper grammar with no slang. When angry he acts sort of like a Mudkip. He is brave and not that athletic. He has bad alergies. He is excellent at Pokemon games and hasn't lost a single battle in Diamond. He brags a lot, but other than that he is very friendly. He's great at math and loves prehistory. He is a tired a lot, but when he isn't tired, he's super energetic. He is very smart and strategic. He tries not to resort to violence, but when he's really angry, he actually uses Hydro Pump (yup, that's right. He shoots an enormous stream of water from his mouth). He often day dreams and has made up several Pokemon. He is afraid of bees and has a temper.
http://s4.zetaboards.com/Jimmy_Neutron_Galaxy/index/ My Jimmy Neutron site. Join, please.
http://s1.zetaboards.com/PokeTown_2/index/ My Pokemon forum. Join, please.
RayquazaMaster
Waluigi
Waluigi

Have thanks: 229 time

Previous

Return to Legendary Library