Welcome
Hey guys, welcome to the NSider Community, a Nintendo gaming forum! Our most popular discussions are Pokémon, Super Smash Brothers, and free discussion at our Restaurant. But don't be deceived; you will not get your food! I hope you join in our discussions today here at NSC.

Logos

Explore the memories of the past and learn the techniques of the future.

Logos

Postby Chuey » Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:32 pm

Hey everyone, this is the Logo Room. Here you can get information on the logos our site has used!

Monthly Banners
-Used during the month when no other event is present.

October 2007- The new logo system was developed after this one was created. Worn for October 2007.

November 2007- Now the trees shed their leaves, it's been open for two months, the NSider Community returns! I used my revamped Hypno sprite in this one.

December 2007- This month's logo uses Mario Kart! Mario and Luigi use a star and race to the finish line, while knocking over a now angry Toad and Toadette! Have a Happy December!
Thanks to Spriter's Resource for some materials.

January 2008- Going for something interesting, this Winter month specializes with a logo featuring Mario in the desert, opposing a few Pokeys and a Petey Pirhana chao, credit to our user Turtwig_Fan for this sprite addition.

February 2008- It's an epic battle between Link and Ganondorf. Who will win? A shadow energy approaches the relentless Link. Might this suggest...

March 2008- Brawl is out in a couple days, so let's Melee! Pika's flying, Mewtwo's chargin' and Popo's falling, what will Ness possibly absorb?

March 2008 (2)- Released on the day of Brawl, this is a collage of pictures from brawl! All of these shots are from the Smash Bros Dojo, and are to represent the epicness of this game! Truly cool.
Thanks to the Smash Dojo for materials.

April 2008- This is a picture I myself took in Brawl! I uploaded it, resized it, added text, bang! But it was a controversy at first, I had two other logos considered, one featuring Ganondorf on the King of Red Lions ducking from fire and something else I forget, someone remind me NS:P Unfortunately, I lost these files so I cannot share them with you. But Ridley fans will feel dread toward Toon Link now...

May 2008- Wii Fit comes out this month, even though it's not much a hit here. Thanks greatly to Legacy, but unfortunately, I never got the URL he only posted in Chat once, and since I accidentally deleted all the chat posts, I couldn't give the URL back. I should've contacted Legacy for the URL, but didn't... Oh well. May's not exciting this year anyway; too much cloudy and rainy weather for me at least.
Thanks to LegacyStrike.

Holiday Banners
-Used for Holidays!

Columbus Day- Supposedly, Colombus discovered the Western Hemisphere, so we celebrate him on this day. For this event, a logo was made! Featuring the King of Red Lions! (LOL, typo)

Halloween 2007- It's a national holiday, the scary pumpkin day of the ghosts!

Thanksgiving 2007- "What? We're not that evil!" Have a peaceful and thankful day, with yummy meals!

Christmas 2007- "Merry Christmas from NSider Community" Featuring Lapras, Seel (underwater), Sheik, Deoxys, Samus, Volvagia, Mario, Kirby, Pikachu, and Santa Chao from Chao World.

Other
-These are just random events that happened!

Spoiler:

April Fools 2008- Ask Legacy NS;)
THOSE WITH SENSITIVE EYES, DO NOT CLICK. MAY GIVE A SEISURE, BUT NO RISKS SHOULD BE TAKEN.
Thanks to LegacyStrike o-o

Manaphy Day- On September 29th, 2007 was a Toys R Us Giveaway for Manaphy, so we used this logo.

Mario Kart DS Day- Just because it seemed like the time, this logo was used and Mario Kart DS was discussed a lot throughout the day. You can see the old URL here too!

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon 2 Release- I made this for April 20th, the release of a long-wanted Pokémon game that is a sequel to the first great maze-trekking game.

Private Update- Used when a super secret update is present, and people are not wanted on the site. The board was usually disabled at the time this was used. This will most likely be never used again.

ResevoirDogs Day- Since every now and again we should see a good and bad skin, I made everyone wear this pretty awful skin for about 20 minutes. I also used this bad skin on April Fools Day 2008 NS:D Boy was everyone mad NS:D

Super Smash Brothers Music Day- Today we listened to music from the Super Smash Brothers series. The last hour, called the Epic Hour, was when this logo was humming along too.

Valentine's Day- Today's the day of romance and love. Spend it well! ;)
Chuey
428 and Chuey
428 and Chuey

Have thanks: 9 time
Highscores: 24

Return to The Golden Hall