Welcome
Hey guys, welcome to the NSider Community, a Nintendo gaming forum! Our most popular discussions are Pokémon, Super Smash Brothers, and free discussion at our Restaurant. But don't be deceived; you will not get your food! I hope you join in our discussions today here at NSC.

Mudkip and his Merry Band of Idiots Holiday Fan Fic

Explore the never-ending maze of incredible literature at your disposal!

Mudkip and his Merry Band of Idiots Holiday Fan Fic

Postby RayquazaMaster » Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:01 pm

Who's up for a little Christmas in July, literally?
Mudkip and his Merry Band of Idiots is based on Jigglypuff and his Merry Band of Idiots by JBDCool.



The Club Pokemon members were enjoying their annual Christmas Party while Darth Blaziken and Cacturne were scheming in their hideout.
“I HATE all of their stupid celebrations!” Darth Blaziken stormed. “I have a feeling we should bring down all of our enemies this Holiday season once and for all, right Cacturne?” She continued.
But Cacturne just kept on drinking his glass of Egg Nog and opening presents, even though Christmas was about 3 days away.
“Huh? What did you say?” Cacturne asked, slightly confused.
“STOP ENJOYING CHRISTMAS! WE’RE TRYING TO RUIN IT, REMEMBER!?” Darth Blaziken yelled at Cacturne.
“Yeesh, calm down, Finch,” Cacturne said exasperatingly.
“DON’T CALL ME FINCH!!!” Darth Blaziken screeched.
“But it’s in the name of the story,” Cacturne remarked. “Also, you saw what happened when we Poke-napped Latias, Bonsly, and Numel, even with Anti-Rayquaza Master’s help, we were destroyed by Deoxys!”
“Okay, but we’re at least going to bring down Christmas and all that idiotic joy that comes with it,” Darth Blaziken said calmly.
Meanwhile, Vigoroth was having a snowball fight with the other members of his exercise group and the sub-division of the kids of Club Pokemon, Mudkip and His Merry Band of Idiots.
“My exercise group is going to crush you! Ha-ha!” yelled Vigoroth.
“Yeah, right!” Mudkip yelled back.
“ Dewgong! Dew gong gong gong!” yelled Metagross as a snowball the size of Blaziken hit him. Metagross was a complete bonehead and when Mudkip first met him, he thought Metagross (then Beldum) was a disgrace to his entire species.
“Here’s Bidoof’s latest invention, the Snow Bomber! It simultaneously fires snowballs of incredible size proportions at the opponent!” Mudkip said proudly. “Here goes!” “NOOOOOOOOOOO-OOMPH! OWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWO-WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW-OWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWO-W!” screamed Vigoroth. He was covered from head to tail in huge snowballs. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Treecko laughed, dropping the twig from his mouth.
“HUH HUH HUH! HUH HUH HUH-here comes Car!” yelled Lotad.
“Lotad, that’s no car. That’s a sleigh with a fat guy in it. Hey, look. The fat guy’s dressed in red and has a beard. Wait, that’s…Malistril wearing a Santa suit!” Mudkip said happily.
“On, Sceptile! On, Corphish! On Poochyena and Lairon! On Typhlosion! On Squirtle! On Aggron! On Swampert and Skitty!” Malistril yelled. “HO HO HO!”
“I don’t do my own stunts!” screamed Skitty. “Help me, Swellow!”
“You got it, Skitty!” Swellow said, swooping down from her tree house.
“And here comes Terry!” Terry blabbered. He was a shiny Swellow.
“Ull herp doo. Oo an kunt owen mwee!” Vigoroth said while hopping towards Skitty. Then he tripped on Munchlax’s pastrami sandwich.
“ ACK! MY SANDWICH HAS BEEN CONTAMINATED!” Munchlax screamed angrily. “Looks like Snowman Buffy’s gonna get it!”
“Er-Snowman Buffy?” Torchic asked. “Also, What did Vigoroth say?”
“I think something about herpetology, the study of reptiles and amphibians,” said Zigzagoon. He was leader of Club Pokemon. “YOU FILTHY SANDWICH SCARFING THEIF! YOU GET TO GET SENT FLYING WITH METAGROSS! DYNAMIC PUNCH!” Munchlax screamed at Vigoroth. Then he used Dynamic Punch, hitting Metagross as well as the snowman that was Vigoroth. It cleared the snow from him. “We’re not Team Rocket but we’re-BLASTING OFF AGAIN!” Vigoroth yelled.
“Wobbuffet!” Metagross said.
“ How about a little Solar Beam, morons?” Munchlax asked.
“LOOKS LIKE WE’RE BLASTING OFF AGAIN!” “Wobbuffet!”
Turns out that after ten minutes they landed right in Darth Blaziken’s hideout. “HOW DID YOU IDIOTS GET HERE?!” Darth Blaziken yelled.
“ Munchlax sent us blasting off!” said Vigoroth. “ Electivire!” said Metagross.
“Hey, we can use these two nimrods in our evil scheme to eliminate Christmas!” said Cacturne. “But I love Christmas! I throw Metagross into the fireplace!” said Vigoroth.
“What if we promised you a ton of pizza?” asked Darth Blaziken.
“I’m in!”
“Electiv Electivire!”
Meanwhile, Mudkip and his merry band of idiots were exploring Frosted Cave.
“It sure is cold in here,” said Torchic.
“Yeah, I don’t think Treecko can take anymore,” said Lotad.
“Ugh…” Treecko groaned.
“Wigglytuff!” said Metagross.
“HOW DID THE MORON GET HERE?! WE SENT HIM FLYING!!!!!!!!!” exploded Mudkip.
“Prepare for trouble, not holiday cheer!”
“We’re how the idiot got here!”
“On the wind!”
“Past the stars!”
“And right in your ear!”
“Bringing chaos at a break-neck pace!”
“Dashing all hope, and putting fear in its place!”
“A rose, by any other name, just as sweet!”
“When everything’s worse, our work is complete!”
“Darth Blaziken!”
“Cacturne!”
“Vigoroth’s my name!”
“Putting all you good-doers in your place!”
“We’re Team Inferno!”
“And we’re IN YOUR FACE!”
“Wobbuffet!”
“Oh, no!” said Mudkip. “It’s Darth Blaziken and Cacturne! And Vigoroth and Metagross?” he added, sounding puzzled.
“They’re temporarily working for me,” explained Darth Blaziken. “I promised them all the pizza they could eat!”
“May Arceus punish and obliterate you painfully!” said Blaziken, who was Darth Blaziken’s son.
“I have a knuckle sandwich with your names on it! See? It’s actually pastrami. Anyway, on you, Darth Blaziken, I’ll use Water Pulse. On Cacturne I’ll use Focus Punch! Same for Metagross and Vigoroth,” said Munchlax.
“Hold on, Munchlax. Don’t waste your PP,” Bidoof said. “I can just teleport them to the moon with my teleportation laser!”
“Don’t, Bidoof! That could alter the Space-Time Continuum,” said Chimecho. She was from the year 600000002009 and was always worried about altering the events of the timeline and causing herself not to exist.
“I doubt that sending them to the moon would prevent you from being born,” said Lucario. “The Force and The Aura both tell me that you’ll still exist.”
“Yeah!” agreed Riolu.
“That’s all you two will listen to: The Force and The Aura,” complained Chatot. “Why won’t you listen to me?”
“Because you’re an idiot,” said Snorlax. Then, he fell asleep again.
“This talk of The Force has made me think we should settle this in a Light Saber battle,” Darth Blaziken said, activating her Light Saber.
“Yes, let’s!” Lucario and Riolu said in unison. “Here come the Super Lucario Bros.!”
“And here comes Ham Solo!” yelled Muchlax, regurgitating a ray gun and attempting to hit Darth Blaziken. However, she blocked him with her Light Saber, leaving her open for another attack. Lucario seized this opportunity, launching his Light Saber at her by using Aura Sphere, but Cacturne caught it. He tried to fight back, but he didn’t have much skill and ended up lodging it in Metagross’s mouth.
“What smells like fried Numel manure?” Bonsly asked.
“Isn’t it always fried?” Sudowoodo responded.
“That was me,” Cacturne replied. “You should have mentioned that you used Metagross as a Porta-Potty.”
“Cacnea!” Metagross said.
Riolu tried to use the distraction to his advantage and incapacitate Darth Blaziken, but was quickly halted when Darth Blaziken used The Force to lodge his Light Saber in Metagross’s mouth with Lucario’s.
“Carnivine, two new Light Sabers, on the double!” Riolu demanded.
“HWAK!” Carnivine grunted as he hacked up the Light Sabers. Riolu and Lucario snatched them in midair and immediately charged toward Darth Blaziken. But then, Munchlax accidentally regurgitated a banana peel, slipping both of them.
“Sorry,” Munchlax said, regurgitating a barrel, a ray gun, a toaster, and Giratina.
“How did he get in there?!” asked Chimchar.
“I guess it was when I accidentally swallowed that portal to the Distortion World,” replied Munchlax.
“Yes, it was,” said Giratina.
Just then, Darth Blaziken jumped out from behind Munchlax and tried to slice Riolu, barely missing.
“WHAT THE- TASTE RAY GUN, FRIED CHICKEN!” Munchlax shouted, firing the ray gun multiple times. Only two shots hit Darth Blaziken, both hitting her protective suit. Aron then put on her Halloween costume, ran to the front of the Idiots, and shouted, “Here comes Samus Aron!” She then shot her charge beam at Darth Blaziken, hitting her square on. But even this was not enough to take her down.
“WAH HAH HAH! Can’t you see me protective suit can’t be damaged by your pitiful attacks?” she screeched. But then, Munchlax regurgitated a nuclear bomb on Darth Blaziken and started the timer. Snorlax then super-glued the bomb to her suit.
“Bidoof, we need the teleporter!” Mudkip said.
“Right!” Bidoof replied, setting the coordinates for Temporal Forest, the Idiots’ HQ. Then, a laser field produced by the matter teleporter and sent back to HQ swept up the Idiots.
“Cacturne! Get this thing off me!” Darth Blaziken screamed.
“Sorry. That glue is the toughest on the planet,” he replied. “I’m better off running for my life!” And with that, he took off, just as the bomb exploded, leaving Darth Blaziken screeching with anger, hatred, and pain.
Meanwhile, in Temporal Forest, the Idiots found that while they had been gone, Santa and Delibird had left them lots of presents! As they joyfully opened them, Vigoroth said, “Too bad I didn’t get the pizza.”
“Girafarig!” Metagross agreed.
“I’ll order some right now, using the $300 Pizza Hut gift card Santa left me!” Munchlax cheerfully replied.
“Woot!” everyone screamed happily.
Image
http://s4.zetaboards.com/Jimmy_Neutron_Galaxy/index/ My Jimmy Neutron site. Join, please.
http://s1.zetaboards.com/PokeTown_2/index/ My Pokemon forum. Join, please.
User avatar
RayquazaMaster
Waluigi
Waluigi
 
Posts: 3099
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:27 pm
Location: Sky Tower Summit, 9th floor
Has thanked: 4 time
Have thanks: 229 time

Re: Mudkip and his Merry Band of Idiots Holiday Fan Fic

Postby Roboryantron » Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:00 am

PikaMario99 had a series on Nsider called Mudkip and His Merry Band of Morons.
Image
User avatar
Roboryantron
Treecko
Treecko
 
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:36 pm
Location: Those are some mad poofy pants
Has thanked: 5 time
Have thanks: 1 time

Re: Mudkip and his Merry Band of Idiots Holiday Fan Fic

Postby RayquazaMaster » Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:51 pm

Roboryantron wrote:PikaMario99 had a series on Nsider called Mudkip and His Merry Band of Morons.

Really? I actually have never read it.
BTW, when Cacturne called Darth Blaziken "Finch," it was a reference to the original title, which was "How the Finch (Was Unsuccessful in it but Nearly) Stole Christmas." That was a reference to the fact that Blaziken is a bird-like Pokemon and it was also a reference to How the Grinch Stole Christmas.
Image
http://s4.zetaboards.com/Jimmy_Neutron_Galaxy/index/ My Jimmy Neutron site. Join, please.
http://s1.zetaboards.com/PokeTown_2/index/ My Pokemon forum. Join, please.
User avatar
RayquazaMaster
Waluigi
Waluigi
 
Posts: 3099
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:27 pm
Location: Sky Tower Summit, 9th floor
Has thanked: 4 time
Have thanks: 229 time

Re: Mudkip and his Merry Band of Idiots Holiday Fan Fic

Postby PikaMario99 » Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:49 pm

RayquazaMaster wrote:
Roboryantron wrote:PikaMario99 had a series on Nsider called Mudkip and His Merry Band of Morons.

Really? I actually have never read it.
BTW, when Cacturne called Darth Blaziken "Finch," it was a reference to the original title, which was "How the Finch (Was Unsuccessful in it but Nearly) Stole Christmas." That was a reference to the fact that Blaziken is a bird-like Pokemon and it was also a reference to How the Grinch Stole Christmas.

YOU'VE NEVER READ IT BECAUSE IT DOESN'T EXIST.
Image
User avatar
PikaMario99
Magikoopa
Magikoopa
 
Posts: 128
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 11:33 am
Location: A general "that way" direction
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 1 time

Re: Mudkip and his Merry Band of Idiots Holiday Fan Fic

Postby RayquazaMaster » Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:50 pm

PikaMario99 wrote:
RayquazaMaster wrote:
Roboryantron wrote:PikaMario99 had a series on Nsider called Mudkip and His Merry Band of Morons.

Really? I actually have never read it.
BTW, when Cacturne called Darth Blaziken "Finch," it was a reference to the original title, which was "How the Finch (Was Unsuccessful in it but Nearly) Stole Christmas." That was a reference to the fact that Blaziken is a bird-like Pokemon and it was also a reference to How the Grinch Stole Christmas.

YOU'VE NEVER READ IT BECAUSE IT DOESN'T EXIST.

I actually was kind of doubtful that it existed, seeing as I frequently visited the original Nsider to read the sprite comics.
Image
http://s4.zetaboards.com/Jimmy_Neutron_Galaxy/index/ My Jimmy Neutron site. Join, please.
http://s1.zetaboards.com/PokeTown_2/index/ My Pokemon forum. Join, please.
User avatar
RayquazaMaster
Waluigi
Waluigi
 
Posts: 3099
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:27 pm
Location: Sky Tower Summit, 9th floor
Has thanked: 4 time
Have thanks: 229 time

Re: Mudkip and his Merry Band of Idiots Holiday Fan Fic

Postby Roboryantron » Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:43 pm

RayquazaMaster wrote:
PikaMario99 wrote:
RayquazaMaster wrote:
Roboryantron wrote:PikaMario99 had a series on Nsider called Mudkip and His Merry Band of Morons.

Really? I actually have never read it.
BTW, when Cacturne called Darth Blaziken "Finch," it was a reference to the original title, which was "How the Finch (Was Unsuccessful in it but Nearly) Stole Christmas." That was a reference to the fact that Blaziken is a bird-like Pokemon and it was also a reference to How the Grinch Stole Christmas.

YOU'VE NEVER READ IT BECAUSE IT DOESN'T EXIST.

I actually was kind of doubtful that it existed, seeing as I frequently visited the original Nsider to read the sprite comics.

It did exist but he deleted it and started a new series because people said stuff about him copying JBD's title.
Image
User avatar
Roboryantron
Treecko
Treecko
 
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:36 pm
Location: Those are some mad poofy pants
Has thanked: 5 time
Have thanks: 1 time

Re: Mudkip and his Merry Band of Idiots Holiday Fan Fic

Postby RayquazaMaster » Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:36 pm

Roboryantron wrote:
RayquazaMaster wrote:
PikaMario99 wrote:
RayquazaMaster wrote:
Roboryantron wrote:PikaMario99 had a series on Nsider called Mudkip and His Merry Band of Morons.

Really? I actually have never read it.
BTW, when Cacturne called Darth Blaziken "Finch," it was a reference to the original title, which was "How the Finch (Was Unsuccessful in it but Nearly) Stole Christmas." That was a reference to the fact that Blaziken is a bird-like Pokemon and it was also a reference to How the Grinch Stole Christmas.

YOU'VE NEVER READ IT BECAUSE IT DOESN'T EXIST.

I actually was kind of doubtful that it existed, seeing as I frequently visited the original Nsider to read the sprite comics.

It did exist but he deleted it and started a new series because people said stuff about him copying JBD's title.

You know, I think I'll trust PikaMario about that.
Image
http://s4.zetaboards.com/Jimmy_Neutron_Galaxy/index/ My Jimmy Neutron site. Join, please.
http://s1.zetaboards.com/PokeTown_2/index/ My Pokemon forum. Join, please.
User avatar
RayquazaMaster
Waluigi
Waluigi
 
Posts: 3099
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:27 pm
Location: Sky Tower Summit, 9th floor
Has thanked: 4 time
Have thanks: 229 time

Re: Mudkip and his Merry Band of Idiots Holiday Fan Fic

Postby PichuBro4 » Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:30 pm

RayquazaMaster wrote:
Roboryantron wrote:
RayquazaMaster wrote:
PikaMario99 wrote:
RayquazaMaster wrote:
Roboryantron wrote:PikaMario99 had a series on Nsider called Mudkip and His Merry Band of Morons.

Really? I actually have never read it.
BTW, when Cacturne called Darth Blaziken "Finch," it was a reference to the original title, which was "How the Finch (Was Unsuccessful in it but Nearly) Stole Christmas." That was a reference to the fact that Blaziken is a bird-like Pokemon and it was also a reference to How the Grinch Stole Christmas.

YOU'VE NEVER READ IT BECAUSE IT DOESN'T EXIST.

I actually was kind of doubtful that it existed, seeing as I frequently visited the original Nsider to read the sprite comics.

It did exist but he deleted it and started a new series because people said stuff about him copying JBD's title.

You know, I think I'll trust PikaMario about that.

It was Mudkip and His Merry Mob of Morons, and yes it did exist.

Don't base these things on your lurking experiences.
Image
User avatar
PichuBro4
Moblin
Moblin
 
Posts: 2964
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:39 pm
Location: I'm sorry, you need an NSC GOLD ACCOUNT to view this information.
Has thanked: 3 time
Have thanks: 3 time
Highscores: 3

Re: Mudkip and his Merry Band of Idiots Holiday Fan Fic

Postby RayquazaMaster » Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:03 pm

PichuBro4 wrote:
RayquazaMaster wrote:
Roboryantron wrote:
RayquazaMaster wrote:
PikaMario99 wrote:
RayquazaMaster wrote:
Roboryantron wrote:PikaMario99 had a series on Nsider called Mudkip and His Merry Band of Morons.

Really? I actually have never read it.
BTW, when Cacturne called Darth Blaziken "Finch," it was a reference to the original title, which was "How the Finch (Was Unsuccessful in it but Nearly) Stole Christmas." That was a reference to the fact that Blaziken is a bird-like Pokemon and it was also a reference to How the Grinch Stole Christmas.

YOU'VE NEVER READ IT BECAUSE IT DOESN'T EXIST.

I actually was kind of doubtful that it existed, seeing as I frequently visited the original Nsider to read the sprite comics.

It did exist but he deleted it and started a new series because people said stuff about him copying JBD's title.

You know, I think I'll trust PikaMario about that.

It was Mudkip and His Merry Mob of Morons, and yes it did exist.

Don't base these things on your lurking experiences.

Considering that I was lurking since the beginning of the Merry Band of Idiots? I think I would want to base them on my experience.
Image
http://s4.zetaboards.com/Jimmy_Neutron_Galaxy/index/ My Jimmy Neutron site. Join, please.
http://s1.zetaboards.com/PokeTown_2/index/ My Pokemon forum. Join, please.
User avatar
RayquazaMaster
Waluigi
Waluigi
 
Posts: 3099
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:27 pm
Location: Sky Tower Summit, 9th floor
Has thanked: 4 time
Have thanks: 229 time

Re: Mudkip and his Merry Band of Idiots Holiday Fan Fic

Postby PichuBro4 » Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:26 pm

RayquazaMaster wrote:
PichuBro4 wrote:
RayquazaMaster wrote:
Roboryantron wrote:
RayquazaMaster wrote:
PikaMario99 wrote:
RayquazaMaster wrote:
Roboryantron wrote:PikaMario99 had a series on Nsider called Mudkip and His Merry Band of Morons.

Really? I actually have never read it.
BTW, when Cacturne called Darth Blaziken "Finch," it was a reference to the original title, which was "How the Finch (Was Unsuccessful in it but Nearly) Stole Christmas." That was a reference to the fact that Blaziken is a bird-like Pokemon and it was also a reference to How the Grinch Stole Christmas.

YOU'VE NEVER READ IT BECAUSE IT DOESN'T EXIST.

I actually was kind of doubtful that it existed, seeing as I frequently visited the original Nsider to read the sprite comics.

It did exist but he deleted it and started a new series because people said stuff about him copying JBD's title.

You know, I think I'll trust PikaMario about that.

It was Mudkip and His Merry Mob of Morons, and yes it did exist.

Don't base these things on your lurking experiences.

Considering that I was lurking since the beginning of the Merry Band of Idiots? I think I would want to base them on my experience.

If this was someone else's thread I wouldn't continue to derail it, but I will since you are doing this to yourself.

My post is coming from someone who posted, yeah posted. Someone who knew the other members and others knew me. Especially amongst the Pokemon and Kirby sprite comic communities. Sorry to burst your bubble, but Lurking is not foruming.
Image
User avatar
PichuBro4
Moblin
Moblin
 
Posts: 2964
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:39 pm
Location: I'm sorry, you need an NSC GOLD ACCOUNT to view this information.
Has thanked: 3 time
Have thanks: 3 time
Highscores: 3


Return to Legendary Library

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron
suspicion-preferred