Welcome
Hey guys, welcome to the NSider Community, a Nintendo gaming forum! Our most popular discussions are Pokémon, Super Smash Brothers, and free discussion at our Restaurant. But don't be deceived; you will not get your food! I hope you join in our discussions today here at NSC.

The Suggestions Center

Whether it's about the forum, your computer, or anything else, stop here for help!

Re: The Suggestions Center

Postby Baconator25 » Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:53 pm

I actually had this suggestion awhile ago, but Chuey was just like "that'd be nice" and never thought of it again.

We should have some kind of tech board since people do have technically difficulties or want technical suggestions and stuff like that a lot and I think that it would be more fitting than The Restaurant.

i uno i have other stuff but i uno it right now i uno
^^I want to be cool and have one of these!
Baconator25
Alpha Metroid
Alpha Metroid

Have thanks: 13 time
Highscores: 29

Postby Chuey » Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:11 pm

@ Mike: I am so sorry. That was a fantastic idea, I'll try to make it happen soon. NS:)

@ Norman: The posts per thread is determined by the settings in the ACP. 50 is a bit much, I'd have to agree, so I would gladly change that. I never considered the loading time, which is pretty a nifty thought, and the more pages, obviously the better. NS:P Any suggestions for the total number of posts per page?
Chuey
428 and Chuey
428 and Chuey

Have thanks: 9 time
Highscores: 24

Postby GigaMetroid99 » Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:14 pm

Chuey wrote:@ Mike: I am so sorry. That was a fantastic idea, I'll try to make it happen soon. NS:)

@ Norman: The posts per thread is determined by the settings in the ACP. 50 is a bit much, I'd have to agree, so I would gladly change that. I never considered the loading time, which is pretty a nifty thought, and the more pages, obviously the better. NS:P Any suggestions for the total number of posts per page?

I think 10 seems reasonable. Most forums use 10 posts as the default post per page setting.
Image Image

Image <-- Counterfeit Zapdos Doll

Luigi_Freak_the_23rd wrote:Because Black and White together is Grey right? Educate;

Just like how Red and Blue make Yellow

And how Gold and Silver make Crystal

And how Ruby and Sapphire make Emerald

And how Diamond and Pear make Platinum Educate;
GigaMetroid99
Wendell
Wendell

Have thanks: 2 time
Highscores: 6

Postby Chuey » Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:18 pm

Alright, I'll have to include that in our Winter Event to be named soon (aforementioned in a bulletin as a holiday event). Thanks for the suggestion, Norman. NS:)
Chuey
428 and Chuey
428 and Chuey

Have thanks: 9 time
Highscores: 24

Previous

Return to The Support Center