Welcome
Hey guys, welcome to the NSider Community, a Nintendo gaming forum! Our most popular discussions are Pokémon, Super Smash Brothers, and free discussion at our Restaurant. But don't be deceived; you will not get your food! I hope you join in our discussions today here at NSC.

Winter Update 2

What were once bulletin announcements are now old news.

Winter Update 2

Postby Chuey » Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:58 pm

Hey guys! I've been delaying this for days (and added so much good stuff on during the delay days, so I guess a good came out of it) as I've waited for some stuff from AB and Storm, but AB told me he'd be unable to help for a bit and Storm, well, haven't even really SEEN him in a few days. But oh well. The things being delayed really is the PKMN Breeding Contest for 9 signed-up users and a forum icon, but it's no biggie.

SO ANYWAY, the second Winter Update for NSC will come TOMORROW at long last. And yes, I've got some more contests ready for you guys. And some other stuff. Here is a VERY SMALL preview:

Layout Updates
♦Move Media Center to Fun Hangout
♦Minor Forum Description Changes

Other Updates
♦Complete Rank Update
♦SPAM! for 2 Days

Contests
♦Wingdingites Unite!

Smileys
♦Renzor Smiley

The delay for this NSC "patch" will be announced tomorrow. I will try to give a GOOD estimate tomorrow, which will definitely be longer than 2 hours. NSC will NOT OPEN until the COMPLETE update is FINISHED. /too much caps

Most of you know the Chat URL anyway so it's no problem since you wouldn't be posting on NSC anyway. <_<
Chuey
428 and Chuey
428 and Chuey

Have thanks: 9 time
Highscores: 24

Return to Outdated Burial