Welcome
Hey guys, welcome to the NSider Community, a Nintendo gaming forum! Our most popular discussions are Pokémon, Super Smash Brothers, and free discussion at our Restaurant. But don't be deceived; you will not get your food! I hope you join in our discussions today here at NSC.

*Fangasm*

There are many superb games that are not made by Nintendo. Share your experiences with them here!

*Fangasm*

Postby Luigi_Freak_The_23rd » Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:37 pm

Luigi_Freak_The_23rd wrote:Poor Watermelon gods couldn't didn't see it coming

Image NS:|
Luigi_Freak_The_23rd
Wendell
Wendell

Have thanks: 5 time
Highscores: 11

Re: *Fangasm*

Postby Darkbuster13 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:19 pm

Well, Hopefully it can actually be Marvel VS Capcom this time, instead of "Marvel VS Mostly Street Fighter with a Pinch of Other Capcom Characters to Round it Out." So far I'm seeing Ryu and Chun-Li (silhouette). If I see any more than three more Street Fighters before it's release, I will be sad.

From there, although I'm not really a fan, I have to say I was kind of surprised by the lack of Fantastic Four in MvC2. I mean, surely at least one of them must be easy to come up with a move set for (although preferably not the Thing, because he just has "Hulk Clone", written all over him, but if they make up an original move-set for him then by all means I'd like him in because Hulk vs the Thing would be pretty awesome).
"Those are some nice BOWLING SHOES." -President Obama

"La risa que procede de leve causa es tontería."
Darkbuster13
Tingle
Tingle

Have thanks: 6 time
Highscores: 24

Postby LegacyStrike » Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:51 am

Wasn't the guy from Dead Rising supposed to be in the game? (The name isn't coming to me right now)
LegacyStrike
Mudkip
Mudkip

Have thanks: 1 time
Highscores: 1

Postby Darkbuster13 » Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:03 pm

LegacyStrike wrote:Wasn't the guy from Dead Rising supposed to be in the game? (The name isn't coming to me right now)

Frank West, and he was in Tatsunoko VS CAPCOM for Wii. Other than the characters seen in the trailer, none have been confirmed. That said, It's pretty likely that West will make an appearance, as they would only need to take his moveset from TvC and edit his HD model from his orginal game.

Also this Picture shows silhouettes of characters in the game. Personally, I think the shadow to the right of Mr. Resident Evil Guys forearm looks a bit like him.
"Those are some nice BOWLING SHOES." -President Obama

"La risa que procede de leve causa es tontería."
Darkbuster13
Tingle
Tingle

Have thanks: 6 time
Highscores: 24

Return to Non-Nintendo Discussion