Welcome
Hey guys, welcome to the NSider Community, a Nintendo gaming forum! Our most popular discussions are Pokémon, Super Smash Brothers, and free discussion at our Restaurant. But don't be deceived; you will not get your food! I hope you join in our discussions today here at NSC.

Starcraft II: Release Date Announced.

There are many superb games that are not made by Nintendo. Share your experiences with them here!

Starcraft II: Release Date Announced.

Postby Registeel_Rules » Mon May 17, 2010 3:19 pm

Disclaimer: No Chuey this is not a MMO! this is the long awaited sequel to Starcraft, an RTS. It is also currently one of the most popular games in Korea (currently and has been)

So Starcraft II is set to release at the end of July (27th), and the graphical overhaul of the Protoss, Terrans, and Zerg shall arrive. However, the downside of this release date is that there will only be two to four weeks of summer left to play it extensively.

So anyway, who's planning on getting it and what are you looking forward to?

Personally I'm interested in how well the map editor will perform. It's the first map editor that blizzard has released in over five years. In addition I believe I heard that the map editor will include some tauren space marine models (Love how blizzard always tosses in a few cross Warcraft/Starcraft models in their games)
"Stop laughing! I am evil!" -Veigar, the Tiny Master of Evil

Registeel_Rules
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

Have thanks: 1 time

Re: Starcraft II: Release Date Announced.

Postby LegacyStrike » Mon May 17, 2010 3:33 pm

Have been playing the beta, and I'm without a doubt getting this game.
LegacyStrike
Mudkip
Mudkip

Have thanks: 1 time
Highscores: 1

Return to Non-Nintendo Discussion