Welcome
Hey guys, welcome to the NSider Community, a Nintendo gaming forum! Our most popular discussions are Pokémon, Super Smash Brothers, and free discussion at our Restaurant. But don't be deceived; you will not get your food! I hope you join in our discussions today here at NSC.

Fun Times at the Theater with Riley

Relax and admire or admonish the various media of today.

Fun Times at the Theater with Riley

Postby PichuBro4 » Sun May 23, 2010 12:28 am

So today I saw Iron Man 2. Or it might be yesterday by the time I finish writing this post. At any rate, I saw Iron Man 2 in theaters. But the movie isn't too relevant to the story I am about to tell. If you feel the need to ask me, don't bother with such trivial ides as posting a question, I'll tell you now. It was a good movie. Now moving on.

There are people in this world besides us. I'd imagine at least. So obviously, there would be other people a movie showing. It's about as natural as photosynthesis or solar flares. And ever so thankfully, two of these people sat next to me.

Now, I'm not much into complaining, but these guys were something else. The moment they sat down, the odor of the area had become more foul. I put forth the willpower to ignore said stench as the movie starts. It doesn't get better. A little into the movie, and throughout, the people in front of these two kids next to me would turn around and ask for them not to kick the seats. Lovely.

But it gets better, of course. These kids were loud eaters. I could probably hear them eating popcorn in the vacuum of space. That's how loud they are. Every crunch of a popcorn kernel rung in my ears and made me want to take my slushie and jam the straw into my eye. But I didn't want to touch that slushie. These children felt the need to get up every three or so minutes. One time, they came back as they tend to return. So the kid comes back and drinks out of my slushie. I could tell because I could see it, and I could hear the sluuuuuuuuurp. It was the loudest slushing experience I have ever experienced. So I was far done with that slushie, even though I barely even touched it I never wanted to be associated with the aforementioned slushie again. After said slushing, the man in front of them asked for the seats to not be kicked.

And to top it all off, these two children would make snide remarks throughout the film. So what is going on? I'll try and describe it in fewer words. The area to the right of me smelled like poop, I constantly heard the giant slurp sound that near empty soft drinks make, I hear crunching of infinite or what at least appears infinite popcorn, they walk in front of me to probably go take a poop somewhere else to contribute to the smell of them, and I hear constant remarks on the movie as they babble on or giggle about something that wasn't even funny.

And if that was too long, and you chose not to read that is too bad. Ciao.
PichuBro4
Moblin
Moblin

Location: I'm sorry, you need an NSC GOLD ACCOUNT to view this information.
Have thanks: 3 time
Highscores: 3

Re: Fun Times at the Theater with Riley

Postby Luigi_Freak_The_23rd » Sun May 23, 2010 12:51 am

I'm so glad the movie theater in my town is pretty much deserted :D:
Luigi_Freak_The_23rd wrote:Poor Watermelon gods couldn't didn't see it coming

Image NS:|
Luigi_Freak_The_23rd
Wendell
Wendell

Have thanks: 5 time
Highscores: 11

Postby AlakazamBrain » Sun May 23, 2010 10:07 am

Unfortunately, some people don't know about etiquette. It's a wonderful word really. All it really means is respect the people around you. Please keep yourself clean and free of body odour. Please be quiet so everyone can enjoy stuff. Please respect the staff and others.

Although I've never had an experience this bad, I was once at a movie theatre with a few friends. One of my friends I was sitting next to kept whispering into my ear what he thought of the scene or what would happen next... it was incredibly annoying. I mean, really, that's for after the movie. Most people should understand this is a movie theater, not your family DVD night.

You've found Cyber Coin 67!
Chuey wrote:I know you enjoy screwing with me. >_>

AlakazamBrain
Jack
Jack

Have thanks: 4 time
Highscores: 22

Postby Baconator25 » Sun May 23, 2010 1:02 pm

More importantly, did you enjoy the movie?
^^I want to be cool and have one of these!
Baconator25
Alpha Metroid
Alpha Metroid

Have thanks: 13 time
Highscores: 29

Return to Media Terrace