Welcome
Hey guys, welcome to the NSider Community, a Nintendo gaming forum! Our most popular discussions are Pokémon, Super Smash Brothers, and free discussion at our Restaurant. But don't be deceived; you will not get your food! I hope you join in our discussions today here at NSC.

Running away

The meals inspire every topic under the sun. Free your mind, say what you like! Fries are $3.99!

Running away

Postby Star125 » Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:55 pm

Since Chucon seems to be mad at me, I'll be running away to Chicago tomorrow night. I plan on returning sometime on Sunday, since Chucon will probably be over it by then. Of course, I will not be on NSC at all during this time.
If you haven't already figured it out, I'm not really running away. It's a band trip.

Spoiler:

(5th gen Pokemon)
Star125
Skulltula
Skulltula

Have thanks: 6 time
Highscores: 38

Re: Running away

Postby Darkbuster13 » Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:16 pm

Wait, so you are running away from Alabama to Illinois due to a kid from Massachusetts being mad. Meanwhile a person from West Virginia tries to figure this whole deal.

Also LF is from Utah, and Storm is from California. Also New York, Pennsylvania, and a few other states. And Canada as well!

...Only in America!!

Well, North America, you know, just clarifying...

Actually, the internet is really viewable by all. If a European went to the site, s/he could see this message as well, and perhaps even post a response!

...hm...

Only on the internet!

...But Chicago isn't the internet...

...Oh boy...
"Those are some nice BOWLING SHOES." -President Obama

"La risa que procede de leve causa es tontería."
Darkbuster13
Tingle
Tingle

Highscores: 24

Postby Chuey » Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:52 am

Star125 wrote:Since Chucon seems to be mad at me, I'll be running away to Chicago tomorrow night. I plan on returning sometime on Sunday, since Chucon will probably be over it by then. Of course, I will not be on NSC at all during this time.
If you haven't already figured it out, I'm not really running away. It's a band trip.

I wasn't so mad but you decided to play your fun again and edit your icons. It's really becoming bothersome, even though the change may end up reversed because of the feedback. But still, why must you be like Mike would've been a summer or two ago when he liked to get every bit of anger out of me as he could (maybe he still does but not as often NS;))? It's kind of... upsetting to see this change in personality.

Edit: In lighter news, enjoy your trip.
Chuey
428 and Chuey
428 and Chuey

Have thanks: 9 time
Highscores: 24

Postby Star125 » Sun May 02, 2010 11:10 pm

Well, I'm back. That was a looooong bus ride.

Spoiler:

(5th gen Pokemon)
Star125
Skulltula
Skulltula

Highscores: 38

Postby Registeel_Rules » Wed May 12, 2010 7:44 pm

Aw darn should've invited you to stop by my house :P its what I get for rarely tuning in to this forum anymore.
"Stop laughing! I am evil!" -Veigar, the Tiny Master of Evil

Registeel_Rules
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

Have thanks: 1 time

Postby Calico_Lover » Wed May 20, 2015 4:04 am

Chuey wrote:But still, why must you be like Mike would've been a summer or two ago when he liked to get every bit of anger out of me as he could (maybe he still does but not as often NS;))?[/edit]

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Calico_Lover
Administrator
Administrator

Highscores: 26

Return to The Restaurant