Welcome
Hey guys, welcome to the NSider Community, a Nintendo gaming forum! Our most popular discussions are Pokémon, Super Smash Brothers, and free discussion at our Restaurant. But don't be deceived; you will not get your food! I hope you join in our discussions today here at NSC.

Sketchy

The meals inspire every topic under the sun. Free your mind, say what you like! Fries are $3.99!

Sketchy

Postby Chuey » Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:48 pm

Seemed to everyone's word of the day. Or Alex's. (@ Mike: Another name of a person you won't ever know about). But Cory's darker side has come out even more and more lately. It's kind of scary to me. Last year he didn't give a crap for school and let himself stay back. He told me at the start of the year that he'd be giving it a real shot so he could pursue an honest education. Well, some day two weeks ago I heard that he skinned a cat before and has done some other weird stuff. The other guy in Chorus, Chris, and some gangster girl from the other gym class, apparently found this out at "The Corner"? Jeff said Chris talks a lot of garbage, but yesterday Cory was showing off some over-the-counter antibiotics (via prescription I am assuming, however) in a little bottle. He was selling them as full-force drugs.... This just makes me feel so nervous, despite I want nothing to do with them....

Thought I'd share.
Chuey
428 and Chuey
428 and Chuey

Have thanks: 9 time
Highscores: 24

Re: Sketchy

Postby PichuBro4 » Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:51 pm

dont worry highschool is about frenship
PichuBro4
Moblin
Moblin

Location: I'm sorry, you need an NSC GOLD ACCOUNT to view this information.
Have thanks: 3 time
Highscores: 3

Postby NoCompz43 » Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:20 pm

This is why I love my cookie cutter school, very little drugs and stuff of that nature.
Image Image

It takes less than 10 notes to impress someone, more than a million to be remembered.
NoCompz43
Bob-omb
Bob-omb

Have thanks: 1 time
Highscores: 1

Postby Weriik » Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:24 am

Pick better people to talk to.
ImageImage
Weriik
Treecko
Treecko

Have thanks: 2 time

Postby Roboryantron » Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:54 am

Well, the best thing you can do is either keep a distance from Cory (or at least when drugs are involved), or try to talk him out of it.
Roboryantron
Treecko
Treecko

Have thanks: 1 time

Postby Chuey » Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:57 am

Weriik wrote:Pick better people to talk to.

Learn to read posts about my life more. He's one of three guys in my Chorus class. Heck, I mentioned Chris, Cory, and me. There's your three! I can't exactly avoid him that easily if you know what I mean...
Chuey
428 and Chuey
428 and Chuey

Postby Weriik » Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:38 pm

Chuey wrote:

Learn to read posts about my life more. He's one of three guys in my Chorus class. Heck, I mentioned Chris, Cory, and me. There's your three! I can't exactly avoid him that easily if you know what I mean...

Sorry if I come on negative, i'm just saying you should try to avoid people like that, best not to get caught up with a dude that skinned a cat and did some other stuff.

What are you doing up at 5:57AM anyway?
ImageImage
Weriik
Treecko
Treecko

Have thanks: 2 time

Postby Calico_Lover » Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:58 pm

Weriik wrote:
Chuey wrote:

Sorry if I come on negative, i'm just saying you should try to avoid people like that, best not to get caught up with a dude that skinned a cat and did some other stuff.

What are you doing up at 5:57AM anyway?

I wake up at 5 every day, what's the problem?
ImageImageImage
Calico_Lover
Administrator
Administrator

Have thanks: 6 time
Highscores: 26

Postby Baconator25 » Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:07 pm

Everyone's telling you to avoid him because he's associated with drugs. I think that that's a very stupid thing to say... If you're friends with him, and his drug-side is never really exposed to you, what's the point of avoiding him? I'm not saying people associated with drugs are people you should be be making friends with, but one thing should not drastically change the opinion of one of your friends.
^^I want to be cool and have one of these!
Baconator25
Alpha Metroid
Alpha Metroid

Have thanks: 13 time
Highscores: 29

Postby Chuey » Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:20 pm

Apparently my friend Monica is interested in some guy that is associated with drugs. Well, that last detail came in from overhearing her conversations today, which surprised me.

Anyway, back to me... he's not a bad person aside from this, great choral performer, and a fun guy, I just tried to get everyone to understand (as I am that kind of person who shares all the crap in his life) that it made me feel nervous seeing the container of those pills. He's still my friend, but I hope I don't see these again or I'll ask him not to show them in front of me. Just makes me feel weird and somewhat frightened.

As for what Chris said, TF, it isn't exactly confirm-able. Yet to see a point of complete rage from him. One time a pack of cigarettes got taken from him (no intention to smoke then and there, of course) and put in the trash can, and he was mad during chorus. It was more of the financial thing though. But really, ripping off the skin of my favorite animal, haven't seen that from him yet. Apparently there's other stuff I haven't seen too, but I'd rather trust Jeff on HIS word than Chris'. Who DOESN'T sing. >_>
Chuey
428 and Chuey
428 and Chuey

Next

Return to The Restaurant