Welcome
Hey guys, welcome to the NSider Community, a Nintendo gaming forum! Our most popular discussions are Pokémon, Super Smash Brothers, and free discussion at our Restaurant. But don't be deceived; you will not get your food! I hope you join in our discussions today here at NSC.

Someone has a interent crush on me.

The meals inspire every topic under the sun. Free your mind, say what you like! Fries are $3.99!

Postby Darkbuster13 » Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:50 pm

Turtwig_Fan wrote:
PHOENIXBLAST wrote:
FearItself wrote:Whoever it is must be pretty pathetic.



Oh yeah, like your interent crush over Kyu (it is partially real life but a lot of it happens on real life) is any less pathetic?


Congrats you win!
Fixed ;)
"Those are some nice BOWLING SHOES." -President Obama

"La risa que procede de leve causa es tontería."
Image
User avatar
Darkbuster13
Tingle
Tingle
 
Posts: 4099
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 4:28 pm
Location: Almost Heaven
Has thanked: 3 time
Have thanks: 6 time
Highscores: 24

Postby Weriik » Wed Dec 05, 2007 9:04 pm

Chuey wrote:...now I'm red-faced.


Image
ImageImage
User avatar
Weriik
Treecko
Treecko
 
Posts: 4283
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:45 am
Location: :noitacoL
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 2 time

Postby Kyukon » Wed Dec 05, 2007 9:40 pm

PHOENIXBLAST wrote:
FearItself wrote:Whoever it is must be pretty pathetic.



Oh yeah, like your interent crush over Kyu (it is partially real life but a lot of it happens on real life) is any less pathetic?
It's not a crush if the person who you like likes you back and you both know it. Not to mention we actually personally met. I can hardly see your reasoning.
Kyukon
 

Postby FearItSelf » Wed Dec 05, 2007 9:49 pm

Kyukon wrote:
PHOENIXBLAST wrote:
FearItself wrote:Whoever it is must be pretty pathetic.



Oh yeah, like your interent crush over Kyu (it is partially real life but a lot of it happens on real life) is any less pathetic?
It's not a crush if the person who you like likes you back and you both know it. Not to mention we actually personally met. I can hardly see your reasoning.


I hardly consider it a crush either. Heck, we're a couple. It's not crushing, it's dating now.
And like Kyu said, we've actually met in real life, hence cancelling out the internet as well as the crushing from your reasoning.
FearItSelf
 

Postby Rileyoman9 » Wed Dec 05, 2007 9:55 pm

Ok this has gone seriously to far.
It's going to turn ugly. Can an Admin please lock and move this? I sense a war starting.
Image
Image
NoCompz43 wrote:Riley, you're a genius. :D:
Luigi_Freak_The_23rd wrote:Riley, you, my sir, are a genius.
Luigi_Freak_The_23rd wrote:Riley you're a genius again, sig this nao k?
Star125 wrote:Riley is a super genius!
Post Subject: Riley...
Darkbuster13 wrote:...is a genus!
Post Subject: @ The Cooler Riley
Metroid05 wrote:I think you're much more than a genius ;)

Image
User avatar
Rileyoman9
Octorok
Octorok
 
Posts: 541
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:23 pm
Location: Stalking Storm
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 1 time
Highscores: 1

Postby Kyukon » Wed Dec 05, 2007 9:58 pm

Rileyoman9 wrote:Ok this has gone seriously to far.
It's going to turn ugly. Can an Admin please lock and move this? I sense a war starting.
Relax, the point has been proven and this is the last post in this topic by me.
Kyukon
 

Postby Rileyoman9 » Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:01 pm

I'm not worried about your reaction. I'm worried about Phoenix's.
Image
Image
NoCompz43 wrote:Riley, you're a genius. :D:
Luigi_Freak_The_23rd wrote:Riley, you, my sir, are a genius.
Luigi_Freak_The_23rd wrote:Riley you're a genius again, sig this nao k?
Star125 wrote:Riley is a super genius!
Post Subject: Riley...
Darkbuster13 wrote:...is a genus!
Post Subject: @ The Cooler Riley
Metroid05 wrote:I think you're much more than a genius ;)

Image
User avatar
Rileyoman9
Octorok
Octorok
 
Posts: 541
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:23 pm
Location: Stalking Storm
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 1 time
Highscores: 1

Postby FearItSelf » Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:05 pm

Yeah, I can see why. Phoenix doesn't let things go too easily. Just don't reply to him if he posts here.
FearItSelf
 

Re: Someone has a interent crush on me.

Postby Star125 » Sat May 23, 2015 8:55 pm

Legacy x Chu OTP?
Image

Spoiler:
Image

(5th gen Pokemon)
User avatar
Star125
Skulltula
Skulltula
 
Posts: 2708
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:20 pm
Location: I forgot
Has thanked: 6 time
Have thanks: 6 time
Highscores: 38

Re: Someone has a interent crush on me.

Postby Darkbuster13 » Sat May 23, 2015 9:00 pm

Star125 wrote:Legacy x Chu OTP?

You'd have to back that up with some evidence. From what I can tell, Chuey is hotly contested.
"Those are some nice BOWLING SHOES." -President Obama

"La risa que procede de leve causa es tontería."
Image
User avatar
Darkbuster13
Tingle
Tingle
 
Posts: 4099
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 4:28 pm
Location: Almost Heaven
Has thanked: 3 time
Have thanks: 6 time
Highscores: 24

PreviousNext

Return to The Restaurant

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron
suspicion-preferred