Welcome
Hey guys, welcome to the NSider Community, a Nintendo gaming forum! Our most popular discussions are Pokémon, Super Smash Brothers, and free discussion at our Restaurant. But don't be deceived; you will not get your food! I hope you join in our discussions today here at NSC.

The February NSC Update... [Feb 16]

What were once bulletin announcements are now old news.

The February NSC Update... [Feb 16]

Postby Chuey » Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:18 pm

Well, it's not ready yet but NSC will be receiving an update this chilly month of February. Since it's coming up soon I may as well let you guys know what it for the MOST PART will be. NSC's layout is going to be updated, and subforums will be involved. Things will look very nice, I assure you, so just hang in there with the greatly vertical page.

Also, the Mario Kart Wii and Brawl Tournaments are to be revived! The Bidoof Contest was mostly a joke and I myself put a lack of effort into getting it big, so no prize will be given. Additionally, I made a post about the Auction House in City Folk on the Animal Crossing Board. I'd like to encourage everyone with City Folk to want to get involved! NS:) Just as a fun little thing. LASTLY, Winter Vacation for me is starting Monday so I'll have time to work on the aforementioned update, Algebra homework, and such. Might have Chat open during the "before-school-ends" hours for those of us off, which is normally those in the very Northeast. NS:P

If you have any suggestions for the Winter Update 3, please PM me with these ideas! JUST a layout update would be boring... D:

The only spoiler for this update:
Chuey
428 and Chuey
428 and Chuey

Have thanks: 9 time
Highscores: 24

Re: The February NSC Update... [Feb 16]

Postby Chuey » Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:48 pm

Winter Update 3, which is just a major layout update, will take place tomorrow, February 16th. Not sure how long or when I'll officially begin. Time will not be named as it will be in the morning, few people will be here anyway based on winter break for me and not for others, and Chat will stay open anyway tomorrow morning (later is to be decided... later).

What can you expect in the layout update? Well, subforums were already mentioned but another key point of the update is forum icons. And I have been doing them. But they're not Chuey's Default Crappy Crap Crud, so they look pretty nice. At least to me, but I'm pretty sure you'll think they're not half-bad yourselves. The icon spoiled above is a taste of the icons. Of course, there were quite a few made before and after that one, so the icons differ a decent amount. Of course, the same idea for the text is used in each icon to keep a theme going. Also, the update will remove some forums as Winter Update 2 did, but the forums will be squashed into others like last time too. Then subforums come in here somewhere but I'll let you find out for yourselves. NS:P
Chuey
428 and Chuey
428 and Chuey

Have thanks: 9 time
Highscores: 24

Return to Outdated Burial