Welcome
Hey guys, welcome to the NSider Community, a Nintendo gaming forum! Our most popular discussions are Pokémon, Super Smash Brothers, and free discussion at our Restaurant. But don't be deceived; you will not get your food! I hope you join in our discussions today here at NSC.

The MMO Thread

There are many superb games that are not made by Nintendo. Share your experiences with them here!

The MMO Thread

Postby Registeel_Rules » Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:56 pm

Hello fellow Nsiders.
The point of this thread is to make a list of who plays what MMO's, I'm sure the majority of you know who plays what.
However, I thought this might make a quick reference for any new members or returning members, So that if they find they play any of the same games they can pm said users to discuss the games.

So if anyone would like to post what MMO(s) they play, (and possibly who else plays with them) it would help greatly.
(also if this needs to be deleted so be it.)

Maplestory
Chuey - Been 128

World of Warcraft

Guild Wars

League of Legends
Registeel_Rules - Nyte Crawler

If your MMO is not here just mention its name when you post.
Last edited by Registeel_Rules on Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Stop laughing! I am evil!" -Veigar, the Tiny Master of Evil

Registeel_Rules
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

Have thanks: 1 time

Re: The MMO Thread

Postby Chuey » Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:44 pm

I still play MapleStory, but it's been at least a week now. <_< (and is gonna stretch further, I assure you) I'm just too busy for any fun whatsoever outside of the weekends but I didn't abandon the game after all these months except for one small period last year (even though Mike doesn't believe me).

Alright other members, you can pour your usual "good manner" jokes on me for this post. >_>

Been 128 for anyone curious.
Chuey
428 and Chuey
428 and Chuey

Have thanks: 9 time
Highscores: 24

Re: The MMO Thread

Postby Weriik » Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:31 pm

I told you to stay away from DoTA when you were playing Warcraft 3, but why? why did you submit to the evil that is LoL
ImageImage
Weriik
Treecko
Treecko

Have thanks: 2 time

Return to Non-Nintendo Discussion