Welcome
Hey guys, welcome to the NSider Community, a Nintendo gaming forum! Our most popular discussions are Pokémon, Super Smash Brothers, and free discussion at our Restaurant. But don't be deceived; you will not get your food! I hope you join in our discussions today here at NSC.

The NSC Fan-Fic: Discord

Explore the never-ending maze of incredible literature at your disposal!

Re: The NSC Fan-Fic: Discord

Postby Chuey » Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:57 pm

We decided to recreate NSC on the 9th. He started the fan-fic on the 6th.

...Educate;
Chuey
428 and Chuey
428 and Chuey

Have thanks: 9 time
Highscores: 24

Postby Storm39 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:59 pm

Do you know what this means?

AB IS A PROPHET NS:O !
Storm39
Tingle
Tingle

Have thanks: 2 time
Highscores: 3

Postby GigaMetroid99 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:59 pm

Yeah, I realized this before I started my own chapter. It's a pretty cool connection.
Image Image

Image <-- Counterfeit Zapdos Doll

Luigi_Freak_the_23rd wrote:Because Black and White together is Grey right? Educate;

Just like how Red and Blue make Yellow

And how Gold and Silver make Crystal

And how Ruby and Sapphire make Emerald

And how Diamond and Pear make Platinum Educate;
GigaMetroid99
Wendell
Wendell

Have thanks: 2 time
Highscores: 6

Postby Star125 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:00 pm

Chuey wrote:We decided to recreate NSC on the 9th. He started the fan-fic on the 6th.

...Educate;

Wasn't he the one who convinced you to recreate NSC? Maybe he was planning it all along. <_<

Spoiler:

(5th gen Pokemon)
Star125
Skulltula
Skulltula

Have thanks: 6 time
Highscores: 38

Postby Chuey » Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:01 pm

Star125 wrote:
Chuey wrote:We decided to recreate NSC on the 9th. He started the fan-fic on the 6th.

...Educate;

Wasn't he the one who convinced you to recreate NSC? Maybe he was planning it all along. <_<

...Let's just go with Storm on this one. <_<

NOW WRITE D:
Chuey
428 and Chuey
428 and Chuey

Have thanks: 9 time
Highscores: 24

Postby Luigi_Freak_The_23rd » Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:01 pm

I didn't realize until star mentioned it.........
Luigi_Freak_The_23rd wrote:Poor Watermelon gods couldn't didn't see it coming

Image NS:|
Luigi_Freak_The_23rd
Wendell
Wendell

Have thanks: 5 time
Highscores: 11

Postby Star125 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:06 pm

Chuey wrote:
Star125 wrote:

...Educate;

NOW WRITE D:

I'll start tomorrow. I'm tired from my trip. -o-

Spoiler:

(5th gen Pokemon)
Star125
Skulltula
Skulltula

Postby AlakazamBrain » Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:49 am

*gasp* Conspiracy theories! D8

Well, the truth is that my initial chapter and the events of leaving were actually not related at all. The idea that we would try to leave NSC island felt natural to me. After all, Chuey kind of ended NSCFF2 with pretty much everything being destroyed. Every building, resource, etc. with a promise to rebuild. It was a situation which does not leave much on the island to continue a third fanfic... so decided the characters probably want to leave.

Spoiler:
I suppose another factor in this was when I was given the name discord. When I made the banner, I wanted to show a discord of fire and ice. Somehow, I had to include both of these things in my chapter (or at least head it down this path). I think I did.

Now, the first proposal to move NSC I made in a rather hinting style here. It was only after a few more discussions that we decided to actually move.
Last edited by Chuey on Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: AB, don't use quotations for URL linking. =P
Chuey wrote:I know you enjoy screwing with me. >_>

AlakazamBrain
Jack
Jack

Have thanks: 4 time
Highscores: 22

Postby RayquazaMaster » Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:11 pm

Star125 wrote:
Chuey wrote:
Star125 wrote:

...Educate;

NOW WRITE D:

I'll start tomorrow. I'm tired from my trip. -o-

TOMORROW'S ALMOST OVER, STAR! Educate;
http://s4.zetaboards.com/Jimmy_Neutron_Galaxy/index/ My Jimmy Neutron site. Join, please.
http://s1.zetaboards.com/PokeTown_2/index/ My Pokemon forum. Join, please.

RayquazaMaster has been thanked by:
RayquazaMaster
Waluigi
Waluigi

Have thanks: 229 time

Chapter 5

Postby Star125 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:16 pm

NSC Fanfic- Chapter 5

Today was just another boring, typical day on NSC Island for Rai. The only interesting thing that happened was that explosion he heard, but he didn't really care about that.

Rai lived in Cabin Two along with Robor, Weriik, and newcomer Trinity. Robor and Weriik had left to find out about the explosion, leaving Rai alone with Trinity, who was still sleeping. Not even that loud explosion could wake him up. What a heavy sleeper!

Rai assumed that Connor was holding a meeting about the explosion. He always holds meetings about every little thing that happens. Rai stopped attending the meetings a long time ago. In fact, he has pretty much isolated himself from the rest of the community. The only reason he was in his cabin at this time was because his other cabinmates, except for the sleeping Trinity, had left, so he could be alone. When Rai's not in his cabin, he is usually hanging out at his secret spot. It wasn't just his secret spot, however. The others who knew about this spot were Sean, Mike, Jacob, and Star. They were the only community members Rai found tolerable.

Rai was getting bored in the cabin, so he decided to head out to the secret spot. When he got there, he saw that no one else was there.

"Guess I'll just take a nap then...," Rai sighed, as he began to lay down on a soft patch of grass.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Storm was getting frustrated by his slow progress. He glanced over at the dismantled Ztar Ultra. That twisted grin was still on her face, even though she no longer functioned. Storm's anger grew by looking at that smug face.

"Oh, you think this is funny, don't you?! Me and everybody else on the island are going to be killed by that storm! This is just what you wanted, isn't it?!"

Ztar kept silently staring at Storm, still with that grin on her face.

"You're mocking me, aren't you? You think I'm crazy don't you?! Huh? HUH?!! Well I'm not crazy! I'll prove it! I'm going to esca--"

"You seem pretty crazy to me." Storm was interrupted by a smug sounding voice.

"WH-WHO'S THERE?!!"

Storm began looking around the cave frantically, hoping to find the source of the voice. He soon found himself face to face with a young man who appeared to be about his age. Storm had never seen this guy before.

"Who... who are you?" Storm asked the young man.

"My name is AirConditionerBoy73!"

"OH! You! Wait... who are you again?"

"Ugh..." AirConditionerBoy sighed and rolled his eyes. "I guess I shouldn't have expected anyone to remember me...."

"But that's not important!" he continued. "You're Storm39, one of the administrators... aren't you?"

"Why yes, yes I am. But how did you know that?"

"That's not important right now!" AirConditionerBoy began to look excited. "Oh boy! The boss will be so happy with me! I'll get a raise for sure!"

"Boss? Who's your--". Before Storm could finish, he heard a loud bang. Soon after, he felt a sharp pain in his left leg.

Storm fell to the ground and cried out in pain. First his right leg was cut by that exploding tube, and now this? He won't be able to walk at all now! ...But what just happened? Storm looked up at AirConditionerBoy and froze in fear after he saw what he was holding; a gun.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

RM was beginning to get bored. He was excited to get home and everything, but why did it have to take so stinking long?!

"I'm sooooo booooored." RM took a picture of an anime character out of his pocket. "At least I have you, May...."

As RM said that, a large gust of wind hit him, which sent the picture flying out of his hands and into the water several feet away.

"NOOOOO!!!! MAAAAAAAY!!!!!!"

RM dove into the sea, hoping to save his beloved May. He managed to swim over and recover the picture.

"May! It's okay, you're alright now. I've got you, babe." RM passionately kissed the picture of May.

"Now to get back to the... raft?" RM looked around, but the raft was nowhere to be seen. The waves were very rough, so it was carried away rather quickly.

"Oh well. Looks like I'll have to swim the rest of the way there. But wait, what about the bombs?!"

RM pulled the bombs out of his pocket. As he expected, they were soaked and were now totally useless.

"Umm... I'll think of something! ...Eventually...."

RM began swimming toward the island.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

"Y-you... ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?!" Storm shrieked.

"No, my mission wasn't to kill you. I'm just paralyzing your legs so you'll be easier to capture. Kinda like Pokemon, huh? AHAHAHA!

Storm wasn't laughing. "Why are you trying to capture me? Who's your boss? What are you trying to achieve?"

"Oh, shut up!" AirConditionerBoy shouted while shooting Storm in the right knee, causing him to cry out in pain again.

"If you ever wanna walk again, you'll shut up and come with me already. I need to finish this before the other storm gets here. AHAHAHA!"

"Grr... son of a b--"

As Storm was cursing, Ztar Ultra somehow came back to life! She rocket punched AirConditionerBoy, which left him unconscious. Storm was so shocked he couldn't even move! But that was probably just because his legs had been paralyzed. And his arms fell off, but he still carried them around with him.

"WHAT THE HECK IS GOING OOOOON?!" Ztar cried.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Rai was woken up by the sound of thunder. As he opened his eyes, he saw a dark gray cloud was now covering the entire island. The wind was intense, and it began to rain. Rai was about to go seek shelter, but realized there was something much more important that had to be done.

"What about everyone else? I have to find everyone else and make sure they're all okay! No man (or Star) left behind, after all!"

"It's time to go save the day."

Spoiler:

(5th gen Pokemon)
Star125
Skulltula
Skulltula

PreviousNext

Return to Legendary Library