Welcome
Hey guys, welcome to the NSider Community, a Nintendo gaming forum! Our most popular discussions are Pokémon, Super Smash Brothers, and free discussion at our Restaurant. But don't be deceived; you will not get your food! I hope you join in our discussions today here at NSC.

The NSC Fan-Fic: Discord

Explore the never-ending maze of incredible literature at your disposal!

Re: The NSC Fan-Fic: Discord

Postby Luigi_Freak_The_23rd » Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:29 pm

Nice work Star!
Image
Luigi_Freak_The_23rd wrote:Poor Watermelon gods couldn't didn't see it coming

Image NS:|
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Luigi_Freak_The_23rd
Wendell
Wendell
 
Posts: 4668
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:59 pm
Location: The power of your imagination :)
Has thanked: 4 time
Have thanks: 5 time
Highscores: 11

Re: The NSC Fan-Fic: Discord

Postby AlakazamBrain » Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:56 pm

That... was... awesome!

The thing with RM and May made my day! :D That and how injuring Storm is like catching a pokémon. Awesome work Star! Really well written and a great job.
Image
Image
Chuey wrote:I know you enjoy screwing with me. >_>

Image
User avatar
AlakazamBrain
Jack
Jack
 
Posts: 3270
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:28 pm
Location: Where the river narrows
Has thanked: 6 time
Have thanks: 4 time
Highscores: 22

Re: The NSC Fan-Fic: Discord

Postby Storm39 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:17 pm

Nice job, though Ztar won't be able to do much, since he/she/it is mostly dismantled. Still though, waking up to half your body torn apart...
Image
Image
User avatar
Storm39
Tingle
Tingle
 
Posts: 4048
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:31 pm
Location: Quit stalking me before I ban you.
Has thanked: 1 time
Have thanks: 2 time
Highscores: 3

Re: The NSC Fan-Fic: Discord

Postby Star125 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:27 pm

Storm39 wrote:Nice job, though Ztar won't be able to do much, since he/she/it is mostly dismantled. Still though, waking up to half your body torn apart...

She can reassemble herself. She's Ztar after all! >:D
Image

Spoiler:
Image

(5th gen Pokemon)
User avatar
Star125
Skulltula
Skulltula
 
Posts: 2708
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:20 pm
Location: I forgot
Has thanked: 6 time
Have thanks: 6 time
Highscores: 38

Re: The NSC Fan-Fic: Discord

Postby Storm39 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:29 pm

Star125 wrote:
Storm39 wrote:Nice job, though Ztar won't be able to do much, since he/she/it is mostly dismantled. Still though, waking up to half your body torn apart...

She can reassemble herself. She's Ztar after all! >:D

Remember that most of her parts are already welded into the airship (the plating and weapons mainly). Of course, that doesn't mean that her "brain" is. Your part doesn't really contradict anything from my chapter. This is just a note for future writers.
Image
Image
User avatar
Storm39
Tingle
Tingle
 
Posts: 4048
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:31 pm
Location: Quit stalking me before I ban you.
Has thanked: 1 time
Have thanks: 2 time
Highscores: 3

Re: The NSC Fan-Fic: Discord

Postby RayquazaMaster » Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:37 pm

Lol! I'm not sure about the May picture getting blown away though, it's framed.
I really can't wait for my turn for the plot twist! And no-one has a clue as to what it is right now...
Image
http://s4.zetaboards.com/Jimmy_Neutron_Galaxy/index/ My Jimmy Neutron site. Join, please.
http://s1.zetaboards.com/PokeTown_2/index/ My Pokemon forum. Join, please.

RayquazaMaster has been thanked by:
User avatar
RayquazaMaster
Waluigi
Waluigi
 
Posts: 3099
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:27 pm
Location: Sky Tower Summit, 9th floor
Has thanked: 4 time
Have thanks: 229 time

Re: The NSC Fan-Fic: Discord

Postby Chuey » Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:40 pm

RayquazaMaster wrote:Lol! I'm not sure about the May picture getting blown away though, it's framed.
I really can't wait for my turn for the plot twist! And no-one has a clue as to what it is right now...

It isn't framed in this story, so don't make it framed all of a sudden.

Gonna email Robor since he hasn't been online really. We'll skip him if need be. He should be more active anyway. <_<
Image
User avatar
Chuey
428 and Chuey
428 and Chuey
 
Posts: 20654
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:13 pm
Location: New York City or Western MA
Has thanked: 3 time
Have thanks: 9 time
Highscores: 24

Re: The NSC Fan-Fic: Discord

Postby RayquazaMaster » Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:43 pm

Chuey wrote:
RayquazaMaster wrote:Lol! I'm not sure about the May picture getting blown away though, it's framed.
I really can't wait for my turn for the plot twist! And no-one has a clue as to what it is right now...

It isn't framed in this story, so don't make it framed all of a sudden.

Gonna email Robor since he hasn't been online really. We'll skip him if need be. He should be more active anyway. <_<

But it is laminated, right? And I meant in real life it's framed.
If you skip Robor, remember to PM me because I'm after him. Send me the PM, and I'll have the chapter done and in to you by 10 PM tomorrow!
Image
http://s4.zetaboards.com/Jimmy_Neutron_Galaxy/index/ My Jimmy Neutron site. Join, please.
http://s1.zetaboards.com/PokeTown_2/index/ My Pokemon forum. Join, please.

RayquazaMaster has been thanked by:
User avatar
RayquazaMaster
Waluigi
Waluigi
 
Posts: 3099
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:27 pm
Location: Sky Tower Summit, 9th floor
Has thanked: 4 time
Have thanks: 229 time

Re: The NSC Fan-Fic: Discord

Postby Chuey » Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:56 pm

RayquazaMaster wrote:
Chuey wrote:
RayquazaMaster wrote:Lol! I'm not sure about the May picture getting blown away though, it's framed.
I really can't wait for my turn for the plot twist! And no-one has a clue as to what it is right now...

It isn't framed in this story, so don't make it framed all of a sudden.

Gonna email Robor since he hasn't been online really. We'll skip him if need be. He should be more active anyway. <_<

But it is laminated, right? And I meant in real life it's framed.
If you skip Robor, remember to PM me because I'm after him. Send me the PM, and I'll have the chapter done and in to you by 10 PM tomorrow!

I emailed him so I suspect he'll be here. Relax. And I don't know if it's laminated, that hasn't been determined. Didn't the picture get wet? So I'd say no, but not sure. Real life doesn't exactly matter here... sort of. :D:
Image
User avatar
Chuey
428 and Chuey
428 and Chuey
 
Posts: 20654
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:13 pm
Location: New York City or Western MA
Has thanked: 3 time
Have thanks: 9 time
Highscores: 24

Re: The NSC Fan-Fic: Discord

Postby Roboryantron » Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:27 pm

Sorry Chuey, my e-mail's been down all week. And I really haven't been home much the past couple days anyway. I'll try to get my chapter done by tomorrow night.
Image
User avatar
Roboryantron
Treecko
Treecko
 
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:36 pm
Location: Those are some mad poofy pants
Has thanked: 5 time
Have thanks: 1 time

PreviousNext

Return to Legendary Library

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron
suspicion-preferred