Welcome
Hey guys, welcome to the NSider Community, a Nintendo gaming forum! Our most popular discussions are Pokémon, Super Smash Brothers, and free discussion at our Restaurant. But don't be deceived; you will not get your food! I hope you join in our discussions today here at NSC.

The Second NSider Community Fan-Fic: Silenced [Completed]

Explore the never-ending maze of incredible literature at your disposal!

Chapter 19

Postby AlakazamBrain » Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:42 am

There in the limelight was AlakazamBrain; he was a little bruised, but still intact. Everyone could not help but stare at the man who seemingly disappeared and reappeared. He was not a magician though, nor was he a divine being. He was nothing but a man, but he had the plan. Only AlakazamBrain could figure out how to unravel the mess created.

He spoke. "We have little time. If the volcano erupts, NSC will become an uninhabitable location to all living creatures. The grass will be dyed the brown of the dead. The palm trees will quickly fade from existance. As for us..."

"Get on with it!" Jacob shouted impatiently.

"Very well. Okay, we have several problems that need to be dealt with. The problem of most significance is the tree volcano. As beautiful as it is, should it erupt right now, it would kill us all. Mike, I have prepared a series of instructions for you to execute that will prevent the tree volcano from erupting the halucinogens. Connor, Jacob, LaTerry, Star, you must dig out the top of the cave so it is completely open for sunlight to reach the tree volcano. Then, give it a lot of water."

Connor asked, "why should we dig open the top of the cave?"

AlakazamBrain replied, "just do it Connor." He handed Mike a little cue card with a series of instructions.

AlakazamBrain continued. "Our second priority is Ztar. Ztar is an extremely dangerous humanoid robot. What has made Ztar so dangerous is not just the fact that she can mimic our DNA structure to change shape, but that she has likely made eye contact with everyone in this room. I requested Robor to put sand in my eyes so I would not open them, prevent Ztar from mimicing me."

"So that's what that was for," Robor said.

"Now, Robor, you do not have a fake wiimote. The wiimote is merely out of batteries at this point. Here are some batteries Robor."

AlakazamBrain tossed a pair of batteries to Robor, and Robor installed the batteries into the wiimote. Suddenly, the blue light illuminated once more.

"Roboryantron, you told me you wanted to have a part in this. Well, you can now; you and I are going to infiltrate Knite's blimp. We have to stop Ztar. They are likely going to plan on cloning Ztar and all the data she has obtained. Bring your Wiimote and we must leave immediately."

Out of the blue came a few shadows of Sean and Norman. Sean was holding another wiimote that had it's P2 light glowing.

Sean ran up to the group of people, then began to explain himself, "okay, there are two wiimotes. There is little more to explain other than take this."

Sean handed the wiimote to Robor. Robor took the wiimote and examined it carefully.

"AlakazamBrain, take this," Robor said, handing him the wiimote he had entrusted with him.

AlakazamBrain slowly, but surely, took the wiimote and gave a quick nod. He glanced at all of the people who were now relying on him to have success. "I'll do my best. Now Robor, we must leave right now."

Robor looked at himself. His shirt was still in ruins and he was badly bruised from all of the physical torture he had undergoed. "Could I get a new shirt first?"

"No, there five minutes until the volcano erupts."

"FIVE MINUTES!?" everyone exclaimed. No one quite realized how little time they had left. At that moment, Mike began following the instructions. Connor, Jacob, Star, and LaTerry climbed the ladder and dug as they have never dug before.

"What should we do AB?" Norman asked.

"Hmm... not sure. Something will undoubtably arise. I could bet anything Knite and the gang will arrive about five minutes after the eruption. Be prepared for them. Make sure they do not get their hands on the tree volcano or anything else on NSC."

With that, AlakazamBrain and Robor climbed the ladder, each with a wiimote in hand.

AlakazamBrain looked at Robor and said, "Robor, I was able to get some things from Knite's blimp while I disappeared. They were working on this." AlakazamBrain held up a small little white cube with a bit of metal sticking out. It was a WiiMotionPlus. "This is the WiiMotionPlus. With it, the wiimote has more power and accuracy than before. As well, it also me to do many things that could not be done before. Watch!"

AlakazamBrain stuck in the WiiMotionPlus and yelled, "flyover!" With that, a plane with seats for two appeared, that looked exactly like the plane in Wii Sports Resort. "Get in Robor!"

The two got in the plane and began flying high through the sky towards the blimp. They would be embarking on a dangerous journey attempting to do what no one has done before. From the ground, they appeared to be almost floating in the sky; floating to a place they have never been.

♠♠♠♠♠

Mike began reading the instructions. "I'll try and prevent a circumlocution. In this circumstantial, the mushrooms have very hard shells. In order to circumvent the hard outer stem, around the circumference of the round stem, cut with a knife to remove the top. Be circumspect not to release any spores." Mike said to himself, "I'll just kill it."

With that, Mike gave the mushroom a kick. Mike experienced a huge recoil from the kick as the mushroom's body was as intact as AlakazamBrain claimed it to be. Mike then began to feel around for a soft spot under the top, as AlakazamBrain mentioned. He very quickly found it. It was so soft that he could cut off the mushroom top with his hand. Then the top came off, and the mushroom stem fell off the tree. He repeated this with the other mushroom.

♠♠♠♠♠

Above ground, Connor, Jacob, Star, and LaTerry dug with their hands like dogs. They had no clue why they were doing this, but followed AlakazamBrain's instructions. The soil was very thin, so it did not take them long to clear the way for the volcano to be in direct sunlight and to have a path way for the tree volcano to erupt. Connor then poured a lot of water from a nearby well onto the tree volcano.

After the hole was dug and Connor had watered the plant, Connor could see Mike down below.

"Mike, I'm scared. I really do think we are going to die," Connor said.

"Don't worry Connor, AlakazamBrain's a smart guy, surely he knows what he is doing," Mike replied. Mike then began to question whether he was going to live too. AlakazamBrain never mentioned stopping the volcano from erupting. Then, Mike noticed there was stuff written on the back of the cue card.

"Since the mushrooms are no longer controlling the tree volcano's central nervous system, it will not release halucinogens when it erupts. Our tree volcano is also no where near big enough to reach the Earth's mantel to erupt magma. Therefore, it can only erupt things it produces. If it is in direct sunlight, and has plenty of water, it will undergo photosynthesis. It will hold onto what it has chemically synthesized, and release it in the eruption."

Mike was not sure what was going to happen. No one was sure. That feeling of uncertainity spread throughout NSC.

Everyone felt a jerk... the tree volcano was rumbling.

♠♠♠♠♠

Robor and AlakazamBrain approached the blimp in their plane.

AlakazamBrain then said, "Robor, we are approaching the blimp. They are there to witness NSC island be destroyed by the tree volcano. However, if everyone did what I told them to, they will be disappointed. Now, we have to jump out of the plane. Make sure you use the wiimote wrist strap so you don't lose it.

Robor put on the wrist strap, and looked down. It was a very long way to fall. You could not see much below the clouds.

"Ready? Three. Two. One. JUMP!"

With that, the duo jumped out of the plane. AlakazamBrain, using his wiimote, made a parachute. The two slowly fell, and with great luck, Robor was able to grab the handle to the door of the blimp. Robor open the door and the two entered the blimp. They had entered Knite's blimp. However, something unexpected caught them off guard.

♠♠♠♠♠

Connor could only look at his watch. There was only thirty seconds until the volcano erupted. He glanced at all of the amazing people around him.

Twenty-five seconds. Sean thought about RayquazaMaster. For once they felt a bit bad about leaving him banned. It was for the best though, at least he would not see death coming.

Twenty seconds. Star was worried about everything that was going to happen. She felt as though she had no clue about what might happen. LF went over to Star and gave her a hug. It was a hug of warmth and welcoming, but also one of good-bye.

Fifteen seconds. LaTerry stood there calmly, but worried. He knew he had served NSC well as the night guardian, but was this really the end?

Ten seconds. Mike showed Giga the note AlakazamBrain left. Giga read about what was going to happen.

Five seconds. Giga smiled. He understood AlakazamBrain's chemistry logic and knew what was going to happen. He stuck his tongue out.

Those last five seconds were the most melodramatic seconds that could be experienced. Bubbling was heard; the ground was shaking; the people were terrified. Then, the sound of a gun two times, followed by that of a cannon. The tree volcano had erupted.

As Giga expected, a viscous white fluid came out in two large waves. Then, a massive wave of the fluid came that went up to the heavens, penetrating all of the clouds. All of the NSC members stared as they watched the fluid come to the ground. It had spread all across NSC, from the headquarters to the forest, NSC was hit by the white fluid. This was not a fluid of death; it was a fluid of life.

No one was quite sure what happened, but everyone was soaked with the fluid. All of their clothing was badly stained and everyone was a little hurt from the great force. Then Mike shouted out, "hey, this stuff is sweet."
Chuey wrote:I know you enjoy screwing with me. >_>

AlakazamBrain
Jack
Jack

Have thanks: 4 time
Highscores: 22

Re: The Second NSider Community Fan-Fic: Silenced

Postby Chuey » Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:49 am

I really was impressed and surprised at this chapter, especially the end. Great job AB, thanks again to you and everyone for helping out with the second fan-fic. My chapter is still in progress. NS;)
Chuey
428 and Chuey
428 and Chuey

Have thanks: 9 time
Highscores: 24

Postby Roboryantron » Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:40 pm

Great chapter but:
1. Andy said the Wiimote I had was only good for making copies.
2. Sean and Norman had the Wiimote that worked for anyone, the one that only worked for Robor was at the HQ
Roboryantron
Treecko
Treecko

Have thanks: 1 time

Postby Chuey » Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:05 pm

Roboryantron wrote:Great chapter but:
2. Sean and Norman had the Wiimote that worked for anyone, the one that only worked for Robor was at the HQ

But AB gave you a Wiimote that worked. It needed batteries is all. Sean gave one to AB. I'm getting confused now.
Chuey
428 and Chuey
428 and Chuey

Postby Roboryantron » Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:35 pm

Chuey wrote:

But AB gave you a Wiimote that worked. It needed batteries is all. Sean gave one to AB. I'm getting confused now.

But then there's a thrid one that only works for me at the HQ
Roboryantron
Treecko
Treecko

Have thanks: 1 time

Postby Chuey » Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:38 pm

Roboryantron wrote:
Chuey wrote:

But then there's a thrid one that only works for me at the HQ

That has nothing to do with the current chapter though. 0.o
Chuey
428 and Chuey
428 and Chuey

Postby AlakazamBrain » Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:54 pm

Yes, the whole thing with the fake vs. real wiimote actually did not make sense between our chapters. I will quickly try and clear up what happened.

The wiimote AB had was a real wiimote, the one from NSCFF(1). Although originally only working for Robor, it lost this limitation and began to work for anyone. This was given to Robor, who used it to make a fake to give to Knite. Since making a fake wiimote took a lot of power, it ran out of batteries, thus not working anymore.

Sean got another functional wiimote from NOA_Andy, which he gave to AB to go fight off Knite.

There is another fake one mentioned in Giga's chapter that really does not make sense in previously established facts. We can assume this one got lost somewhere.
Chuey wrote:I know you enjoy screwing with me. >_>

AlakazamBrain
Jack
Jack

Have thanks: 4 time
Highscores: 22

Postby Chuey » Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:46 pm

The final chapter is finished. I now need to review all ~13.5 pages of it before I can post it. I hope everyone is excited for it... everyone has helped lead up to this final chapter. Thank you all so much once again. Final chapter coming soon!
Chuey
428 and Chuey
428 and Chuey

Postby Chuey » Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:28 pm

The Final Chapter of 'Silenced'
-I hope you all enjoy. I'm very satisfied with this chapter, and the story as a whole. Great job everyone... great job!

“…What.” Knite witnessed it all. The Tree Volcano… erupted. That was expected. But it was expected that magma would arrive in such a form that it would burn all the living souls to pieces. Knite stood silent, still reviewing the scene over and over in his head. It made no sense. His plan to take advantage of the Tree Volcano for his own good… had failed. He thought he would call Ztar to eliminate the NSC members one by one, but he immediately remembered CCH was working on something with that trash-worth machine. Knite set out to find Kyukon, who was somewhere in the blimp.

Knite had to devise a new plan quickly, or he would never be able to take over NSC as he wished.

♦♦♦♦♦

RM had woken up from the distinct shaking of the Earth. He had no idea what awoke him, but something had happened. He wandered over shouting for the old man, but he found a pile of dust and what even appeared to be a closed eyeball! He immediately drew back and began to sob. RM loved Andy as if it was his own father.

RM had noticed a doorway out of the Banned Zone. He then wondered where Norman and Sean were as well. But he thought the doorway may have been a form of escape, so he dashed down the hallways of the cavern. It wasn’t long until he reached a giant, open room with the noise of rushing water coming. He continued forward until he noticed a series of waterfalls. He felt amazed by the sight. One that was so incredible, it put him at rest again. With drooling and a furious snore, RM had long forgotten what had happened to drift into a dream of frolicking through the flower-filled fields.

♦♦♦♦♦

Robor and AB had snuck into the cargo load of the blimp. It was incredibly dark, the noise of engines running into their ears loudly. They crept forward, the boards below them making suspicious noise for anyone nearby to hear. The sound of footsteps approached and sounded closer and closer. AB quickly whispered the word “crate” and one silently fell over Robor and AB. How convenient for them, as Kyukon had entered the room. He looked around, sure something was creeping about.

Kyukon had then gone up to the sudden crate that had just appeared and looked carefully at it. It was out of line with the other bunches of crates, which were organized by Kyukon himself when he was bored, so he kicked it to the side. It didn’t hurt his foot though, as it wasn’t metal. It wasn’t a crate after all. Just a fake copy that had no bottom! He grew furious at the two NSC members on-board. He grabbed a walkie-talkie and pressed a button to speak into it but Robor quickly jumped up and jabbed Kyukon in the stomach. This was not going to be a fight to forget!

♦♦♦♦♦

Connor, Star, LaTerry, and Jacob were confused. Norman was not surprised, but was disgusted. He then noticed what the Tree Volcano resembled, looked at the fluid again and began to freak out. Mike was swallowing the goo bit by bit, Norman ready to vomit in disgust. It wasn’t long until Mike vomited himself. His stomach rumbled in horror, Mike feeling shaky. Did he realize what he just took into his body?

Star immediately backed away and became annoyed. This outfit was brand new! Her blue blouse and skirt were glowing with white surprise. She went over to Jacob who stood quiet. He was still processing everything that just happened. It was then that he heard the terrible noise from above that caused everyone to turn. They thought it was the Tree Volcano, but it wasn’t. It was worse. They saw a gigantic monster that almost resembled Ztar. Connor gasped in terror as he realized that it WAS Ztar.

♦♦♦♦♦

“Well, thank you for that set of Wiimotes! The extension even included! I knew you’d take them, so we kept the data. I had CCH process some new attachments… with even more power. And on top of that, we’ve supercharged Ztar. Her, er, his, um… it’s data is backed up too. You stand powerless, and we can throw almost anything at the community to ruin it! What do you think of that, AB? Robor?”

♦♦♦♦♦

Dragon woke up to find everyone gone. He was stuck in a room of darkness with light pouring in from above. Dragon had incredible skills from his past though, and began to climb up the rocky basement wall. He wondered what Storm and Rai went, but he wouldn’t worry about that now. The former administrator finally reached the Restaurant floor again and wondered how exactly the floor broke anyway. He left the building and saw an enormous robot standing in the distance. He also saw Connor, Star, Jacob, Mike, and LaTerry running toward it off in the distance. He didn’t know what to do, so he ran to the headquarters.

Along his way, he noticed the ground covered in white goo. He tried to ignore it and stood before the HQ. A few windows were smashed and the lobby was covered in more goo. It was disturbing. But he descended to the hall of rooms and broke into each one. He was seeking something for sure… but what?

♦♦♦♦♦

“So, we’re gonna charge into the monster and hope to do anything?” Mike was confused, thinking how silly was this. Was this the fun way to die? Go up against a gigantic ferocity and try to tickle it to get stomped on?

“Don’t worry Mike, I have a plan. This creation of Knite Squire’s… is ripped off from me.

Everyone stopped and was struck with confusion. Mike again thought in the back of his mind why the monster wasn’t already killing them….

♦♦♦♦♦

Rai had gotten separated from Storm and Legacy. He had trailed behind the two, running, and he didn’t see which path they took. Legacy obviously knew his way around the caves below the Restaurant, while Rai was wandering around hopelessly, hoping to come across any source of light. The cave was illuminated the slightest bit by torches lining the walls, but he wanted daylight.

Rai did not find light from outside moments later, but he found something else. Something else VERY interesting.

♦♦♦♦♦

Norman was following Sean deeper into the caves. “So, why didn’t we follow the others?” Sean quickly responded, “Believe it or not, a lot of the community members know about the caves. They don’t know much more than its existence, but I’ve ran around it before. I remember finding a secret room of Connor’s before. It had something that might be of use.

Norman shrugged and kept running, wondering where Sean was bringing him.

♦♦♦♦♦

Dragon found what he was seeking. It was stashed in Robor’s drawer. It was a Nintendo DSi! Dragon looked over it to find a sticker he put on it a few nights ago still there. He quickly got on the internet and got on Knite’s Squire.

“Invalid domain name.”

Dragon was shocked. His DSi then shut off. His battery was at green! He became frantic and turned his DSi on. It went to a blank screen with only these words, “NSider Community shall be taken over by Knite’s Squire!” Then below the words read, “Touch anywhere to turn off.” Dragon tapped his touch screen and his DSi turned off.

“What!? Those idiots… they’ve betrayed me!”

♦♦♦♦♦

AB and Robor were trapped in a room behind metal bars somewhere on the blimp. Robor was pacing about nervously, while AB was sitting, simply thinking. Robor couldn’t believe they got caught and lost the Wiimotes! Even with the WiiMotionPlus attachment! But he wouldn’t let this be the end of it. He went over to the silent AB, who seemed to shed a dry tear at that exact instant. This sparked an idea….

♦♦♦♦♦

“Alright, you five simpletons! Face the wrath of… Ztar Bot Ultra!”

The shout from the robotic beast sparked an idea from Mike. He was reminded of a soft drink he invented about 15 weeks ago. Only Sean remembered where it was… but Mike couldn’t leave now. As stupid as this idea of Connor’s was, he had to help fight. Connor had only briefly said that he invented a robot’s design in his spare time after the headquarters burned to the ground, and it looked like this without as many upgrades. Then they charged ahead.

“Well, my master CCH improved your design, Connor! This island will be ours!”

♦♦♦♦♦

Rai had stumbled upon a library. Out of all places there would be one… a library!? The books were lined in a semi-circle-shaped shelf, which lined around the room except for the doorway. There was also a table in front of the shelf at the center of the back of the room. There was a notebook on it. He opened it and began flipping through pages.

There were designs of little creatures on some of the pages. They represented fairies or something? He flipped through another few pages to find a drawing of a huge robot. Rai was stunned at first, then glanced over the design. Connor had crappy drawing skills, he first thought. This was flat out AMAZING. But Rai flipped through some more pages. There was a map of the entire cavern! He was on a giant “floor”, and one room was marked “Banned Zone”. Another room was marked “AB’s Lab”. He was curious about these two places, but wanted to visit the Banned Zone. He knew Sean was banned not too long ago, so he was definitely still there. Rai ran out of the room.

A small little green orb with wings that resembled clouds and two beady eyes on its face fluttered out from the bookcase and followed Rai to the Banned Zone.

♦♦♦♦♦

“So you want to use tears to do that? You really think that will work?”

♦♦♦♦♦

Connor ran toward the giant boot-like structure apart of the Ztar Bot Ultra as it began to move. The other four quickly followed as Connor jumped onto the boot. LaTerry and Mike successfully jumped up as Jacob and Star were left near the edge of the boot. Star knew she couldn’t make it, so Jacob told her to head to the HQ.

His eyes were filled with sadness, but he shook it off and jumped up onto the robot with the other three. The robot stepped forward and Star screamed in shock. She looked at Jacob again, and then dashed off to the HQ, getting her shoes covered in the goo.

♦♦♦♦♦

Dragon put his DSi back into Robor’s drawer. He didn’t remember why he put it in Robor’s drawer upon remembering it was there, but he disregarded that fact. He ran up to the gooey lobby to find Star come to the building.

“Star! Knite’s Squire’s trying to take over NSC!”

“I actually know that already. Look, Connor, Jacob, Mike, and LaTerry are fighting the Ztar Bot Ultra! We need to find everyone else!”

“The Ztar Bot Ultra?” Dragon paused, then remembered the big robot-thing outside earlier. “Oh! I remember seeing it on my way here. It resembled this robot design Connor drew up a long time ago, oddly.”

“Actually, I know that too.” Star giggled, then returned to her serious state. “How do you stop the Ztar Bot Ultra? Do you know Dragon? For this one, I do NOT know.”

“Well, yes. Down below the caverns is a series of libraries. Something in each of them can help create something to destroy evil. We have to get each source of power down in the libraries!”

♦♦♦♦♦

Rai entered the Banned Zone to find it somewhat lighter from an opening FAR above the cave floor. He saw a pile of dust and a round object on it. He picked it up to find it covered in the dust. He brushed it off to find it to be a crystal ball. He placed it in his pocket and ran around the extremely wide room. There was no sight of Sean.

♦♦♦♦♦

RM woke up and remembered the waterfalls and what happened earlier. This was disheartening; he really liked his dream. He finally won at love! But it was but a mere dream. His love life would continue to suck, as many others in the world did.

He walked around and investigated every single pebble. After a frustrating minute, he noticed a rock the height of the average computer monitor. What was so special about it? It was out of place. He went and attempted to lift it. It was WICKED heavy. Or probably normal weight and he couldn’t lift it? There was no need for him to insult himself. He yelled out for help.

Rai heard this from the Banned Zone and dashed down the halls toward the Waterfall Room. He looked around to find RM gasping for breath next to a dumb rock.

“Are you kidding me? You want to lift some random rock?” Rai grew easily annoyed. “Ever since those agents came, everything’s been messed up. Yet you get put in the Banned Zone and go wandering off looking under pebbles and rocks?”

“Please, Pichu, help me lift this!” Rai put the palm of his hand to his face. “I told you to call me Rai…”. Unsure why, Rai started to feel bad. He walked over and helped RM lift the rock. They threw it into the lake behind them, causing a huge splash to come up and get their clothes soaked. Beneath the rock… had been a step-switch.

“Ooh goodie!” RM jumped on the switch and the room shook furiously. A bridge had started extending out from behind one of the waterfalls. Rai was dumbfounded by the scene. When the bridge finished, he yelled at RM to follow him. The pair charged through the waterfall and found another library. Rai noticed the similarity of it compared to the previous one. It was then that the fluttering creature that chased Rai entered the library.

“Hey! Listen!” Rai and RM turned around to be spooked by the little green fellow. “You remind me off…,” Rai didn’t get to finish. The creature spoke again. “I’m an Orb Fairy! Connor made seven of us, and together we’re really strong!”

“An Orb Fairy? Um… okay?”

♦♦♦♦♦

Star and Dragon were at the roof of NSC. They were watching the robot as they would descend to the cave momentarily. Ztar Bot Ultra had been moving toward the Tree Volcano Lab, but above it, and began shouting all of Connor’s secrets at an extremely loud volume. Everyone in the cave could hear it speak as well as anyone above ground. CCH had to have programmed the notepad into the robot monster.

In addition, Ztar Bot Ultra also shouted that Knite’s Squire had come to take over, and that even Connor, or the original Chuey, would not take it, the robot, down!

♦♦♦♦♦

The Orb Fairy grew frantic, “This isn’t good! We need to find the other Orb Fairies! There should be one in this library!” After the Green Orb Fairy said those words, a Red Orb Fairy appeared and combined with the green one.

“Hey! Listen! We’re the Green and Red Orb Fairy! You see, there are seven libraries across the cave, and an Orb Fairy in each! Some of the libraries are below this floor of the cave, so we have to hurry!”

♦♦♦♦♦

“So, where exactly are we, Legacy?”

“Storm, this is the cave under NSC. People have heard rumors about it, but few have ever entered it. And now that we know Knite’s Squire is trying to destroy NSC, we have to get to a certain place as soon as possible.”

“Is that where we’ve been headed this whole time?”

“Indeed it is. The room we have to get to is a library. There’s seven of them. Each of them holds a magical bit of power that, when combined, can create a super powerful weapon. Probably strong enough to destroy the KS dudes.”

“Did you know this was going to happen or something?”

“Okay, well, one day I was wandering the caves and I found an old guy. He asked me help him or something, but I didn’t want to. He grew angry and tried to convince me to help him and he showed me a crystal ball. It showed one of the libraries, and then a vision of NSC in ruins. Burnt field, dark storm clouds, and a gray sky. He asked that if I couldn’t help him, I at least save NSC in the coming time. So I’ve wandered the caves learning how to get around. And since the agents appeared, I’ve been really worried. So I’ve been hiding in the Game Room part of the cave. Then you all tumbled in and I had that sense of everything getting worse. So I asked you to follow me deeper into the caves. All we have to do now is find the seven power bits and save NSC from Knite’s Squire!”

“…Wow. And after hearing everything that voice said, I understand all of it. Connor’s actually a really good guy, he must not want to see NSC be destroyed. Come on!”

♦♦♦♦♦

“And because I’m so nice, I’ll give you all TEN minutes before I blow you all up into shreds! Bwahahaha!” The Ztar Bot Ultra was messing with everyone at this point. The members of NSC had to collect all of the Fairy Orbs in ten minutes, which would be difficult considering the layout of the cave and all the scattered members. The four guys also had to attempt to disable the robot. AB and Robor had to escape their jail and get the Wiimotes back. If only one thing didn’t go as needed… every act would be for naught.

♦♦♦♦♦

Dragon lead Star to the Janitorial Office where Star noticed the dented locker. She wondered what was in the bag all this time considering it started a lot of the trouble. She stood on the tip of her toes to find it being a trophy. It was one she made!

“Come on, we have to find the seven libraries now. Let’s head in!”

The two dashed through the cave’s tunnels, knowing that each minute meant something. Each SECOND meant something. They were constantly running out of time, and the end was near. They had reached one library, the one Rai first visited, and pulled out many books.

“The Orb Fairy isn’t here…,” Dragon had said. Star appeared confused. “What?”

“Each library holds an Orb Fairy. If you combine all seven, you can create an ultimately powerful force that might be enough to take down the robot. Someone’s down here collecting the orb fairies for sure, since they never leave their post otherwise.”

“What if it’s CCH!? Or Kyukon!? Or Knite!??” Star began to break down in worry, but Dragon put his hand on her shoulder. “Don’t worry. As long as they don’t get all seven, we’re fine. But we need to at least get the others! Let’s go!”

The two charged out of the library and down the path to their left.

♦♦♦♦♦

Connor had charged up the stairs. He was lucky that the switch to open the door in the leg was still there. Stupid CCH. LaTerry, Jacob, and Mike followed Connor up the staircase that was built inside the leg. They charged up until all four were slowly ascending with little breath. They all paused for a moment and sat against the wall of the leg.

♦♦♦♦♦

Rai and RM were on the second level of the cave, occasional spots of water along the tunnel floor. They charged down to a break in the path and went right. The darkness ahead would help decide the fate of NSC….

♦♦♦♦♦

Legacy and Storm had taken an interesting choice of turns and twists, but Storm knew Legacy had a good idea of where he was. The path ahead was a giant hill going downward, and Legacy thought it would be fun to roll down. Storm started yelling but Legacy rolled down shouting loudly as he picked up incredible speed. Storm edged his way down at a decent pace yelling even more in fury.

Legacy ended up bumping into the opposite side of the tunnel wall and lay stunned. Storm continued down the third level to look for the libraries. He left Legacy behind, knowing no idea where he was to go. Up ahead, the path split into four.

♦♦♦♦♦

Star and Dragon arrived at the waterfall room soon, finding the path to the second library already exposed. That meant someone was already there before. They dashed down the hallways of the cavern and found the path to descend. They were entering the second level of the cave ways, and there had to be more libraries nearby. The path was a solid one until it broke into two directions. Star went down the left path while Dragon went down the one to the right. They would meet up at that break in the path in five minutes.

♦♦♦♦♦

Legacy got up quickly, and noticed Storm wasn’t anywhere in sight. He turned around to see the hill in front of him, so he turned around and dashed down the path. There were four choices; Legacy took the middle-left path and kept going. Storm was probably lost on the third level and time was running out. They had to find the bits of power in time!

♦♦♦♦♦

AB had finished taking down the bars. Robor had reminded AB of a tiny machine he left in his pocket a few days ago before the events of the stump, the agents, and everything. AB had hung onto it, surprisingly, and it was able to create artificial tears. Norman had been working on a story-writing project where tears weren’t the source of reviving those who had perished, unlike many movies. It inspired AB to work on it while he wasn’t secretly working on the Tree Volcano project.

The bars were electric-based, so the tears were able to cause an electrocution and break down the bars. Spitting and real tears wouldn’t have done the trick as there wasn’t enough water involved. The pair ran out into the hall of the blimp.

“Robor… you’re a genius! We need to find the Wiimotes quickly!”

The two set off in opposite paths at a three-path branch, Robor down the left and AB down the right.

♦♦♦♦♦

The four guys had been restored to their non-breathless states. There was seven minutes left, time feeling like there was less. But they couldn’t sit around and do nothing! They charged up the stairs, Connor cursing at himself for making the legs so tall in the design. They eventually reached a circular room where the stairs stopped.

“This is where the stairs end! We’re almost at the control room!”

♦♦♦♦♦

Storm had reached a library, the third library. He called out randomly, “Bit of power? Is there a bit of power here? We need to save NSC!” A Blue Orb Fairy then appeared from a crack in the bookshelf. The fairy flew around Storm suspiciously, then realized Storm was an admin of NSC.

“You’re Storm39, group administrator of NSC! Something’s wrong, and that’s why you’re here! Let me follow you! We need to join up with the other six Orb Fairies to create the Orb of Doom!” Storm felt surprised. “Orb of Doom?”

♦♦♦♦♦

Legacy had gone through many tunnels, reaching a staircase that spiraled downward. He had no idea why he didn’t come across another library but this staircase. This staircase “chamber” had been extremely lighter where he could see where he was going and the surrounding area. It got slightly brighter as he descended, even. Where was he headed after all?

♦♦♦♦♦

Star had found a library! She called out saying that NSC was in trouble, and the Purple Orb Fairy appeared. It followed Star around, but wouldn’t speak. Unusual…. Star simply asked, “Please follow me so we can find the other yous! There’s seven of you, and something good happens if you combine, and NSC is in trouble! We need this power to save NSC or something like that!”

The Orb Fairy understood and lead the way. Star had to run quickly to keep up with it. She eventually reached the break in the path, and the Orb Fairy continued down the path Dragon took. Perhaps she would meet up with him?

♦♦♦♦♦

Legacy reached the bottom of the staircase. He entered a strongly-illuminated room. It seemed dungeon-like based on the coloring, and there were two other staircases on the left and right sides of the room. Toward the back were seven circles adjacent to each other. He wondered if it was connected to the bits of power he learned of before.

Legacy walked forward to find a pedestal in the center of the room. What could its purpose be?

♦♦♦♦♦

Rai and RM had come across another library, the one that held the fifth Orb Fairy. It was already there in the open room, as it sensed four other Orb Fairies outside of their libraries. Rai was struck with horror as he realized that someone from Knite’s Squire was probably inside the cave trying to combine the Orb Fairies. RM was confused, and ran out and down the hall.

“Wait, you idiot!” Rai held out his hand as he said that, having moving forward slightly. He clenched his fist and shook it vertically and angrily. Especially since the Green and Red Orb Fairy had followed HIM. The Yellow Orb Fairy had floated up to Rai. “Remain calm! All of the Orb Fairies will unite anyway, so there is no need to panic! The other two need to be found, just head for the Orb Chamber!”

♦♦♦♦♦

Dragon had found a library himself! “I need your help, whatever you are! The libraries hold something that are supposed to help save NSC, and we ALL need your help now!”

The Orange Orb Fairy floated out of a book and explained itself to the curious former admin. “Well, I am an Orb Fairy. There are seven of us, one in each library. The Orb of Doom is assembled when we all combine, which will be enough power to take down the evil group of thugs trying to take over this island. Please, follow me. We need to meet the other Orb Fairies below here.

The Orange Orb Fairy had floated out of the cave, and Dragon followed the fairy down the curving paths he took the first time. He took one different turn this time though, and he ended up at a long staircase. It seemed to go on forever!

♦♦♦♦♦

There were five minutes left. Connor had been mashing buttons at a keyboard along the wall of the room the group had entered moments ago. “Hurry up Connor, we need to destroy this robot thing!” Mike had yelled in annoyance.

“Mike, I had a password set for my robot in the plans, but it was obviously changed. I’m trying to figure it out!”

Jacob had looked out the window to realize what Ztar Bot Ultra had been doing. It was LIFTING the Tree Volcano out of the lab! It must’ve been extremely heavy as it took so long for it to be yanked out of the ground, but it lifted it out! An evil laughed echoed throughout NSC from the robot, and Jacob screeched. “It’s got the Tree Volcano!”

“THAT’S IT!” Connor typed it ‘Tree Volcano’ into the password input and the door opened. LaTerry slapped his forehead with his palm at the obviousness of the password. The four entered the elevator behind the once-closed door and were raised to a higher point of the robot.

♦♦♦♦♦

AB had walked down the right hall and found himself at a weird room. It had a bunch of platforms, which made AB felt intrigued to jump on one and pretend to be Mario. With a “Yahoo!”, AB jumped block-like to another platform. He then smirked and ran through the doorway at the back of the room. He continued until the hall opened into a room that was empty. The opening became blocked by a dog-like monster with furious fangs all of a sudden. It couldn’t fit through the door, so AB getting any closer to it would result in him being ripped to shreds.

Knite floated in through the window and showed off the Wiimote… with a purple WiiMotionPlus. “Ahahaha! Thank you so much AB! When we snuck into NSC and investigated, we learned about the robot plans, your Tree Volcano plans, and much more! Thank you SO, SO much! There isn’t much you can do now, with a furious, gigantic fanged dog that can eat your head and…,” Knite floated out of the window and pressed the A button while shouting, “Fire!”. A large fireball shot into the blimp, casting it all on fire.

♦♦♦♦♦

Robor had found the room he entered to be empty except for a poster along the wall. It was an advertisement for the second Twilight movie. Robor screamed, “Eeek!” in terror, then noticed how funny it was to be there. He ripped the poster off to find the other Wiimote! He grabbed it, and noticed a darker WiiMotionPlus attached. He sensed it was evil… but it had to have more power. He could use this evil against the evil that was Knite’s Squire!

But almost immediately, the blimp became ablaze. He freaked out, and ran for the center room near AB and Robor’s former prison. He came face-to-face with Knite himself.

“Hmm, hmm! I figured you would find the Wiimote. Too bad it will have little use to you. I would’ve kept it away, but stupid Kyukon went to infiltrate the HQ of NSC with a rocket ship I created for him. Stupid boy. I’ll be taking that now!”

Robor yelled the word ‘barrier’, and Knite hit it straight-on with a mechanical arm that appeared from the blimp’s roof. Robor then dashed down the central hall amidst the flaming blimp soon to be torn up completely and plummet.

♦♦♦♦♦

Storm had followed his Orb Fairy, the Blue Orb Fairy, down a long sequence of rooms where they found the seventh and final library on the way. “What the heck does Connor store in these libraries anyway? I mean, there are books, but why does he need so many dang books?”

The Cyan Orb Fairy had appeared, and combined with the Blue Orb Fairy to create the Cyan and Blue Orb Fairy. “Come on Storm, hurry up!” The Cyan and Blue Orb Fairy floated ahead to a staircase that descended for several steps. Storm dashed down the hall and steps, following the fairy-mix.

♦♦♦♦♦

“Only two minutes left! Hahahahaha!” CCH called into a microphone. The elevator had opened behind CCH and the control room, and he turned in horror. “No!!”

“Hmm, I had a feeling the Ztar Bot Ultra wasn’t devised carefully enough to control itself.” Connor walked forward enraged. CCH got out of the chair and threw a punch. LaTerry jumped in front of Connor and took the punch. He flew back into the elevator, whose doors closed and brought LaTerry down to the lower level of the robot.

“Stupid Night Guardian of yours…”. CCH went to throw another punch, but Connor ducked below and jabbed CCH’s stomach. He flew back onto the keyboard, and so many buttons were pushed down on. The Ztar Bot Ultra had dropped the Tree Volcano and caused a furious earthquake to occur.

♦♦♦♦♦

Storm had been bumped upward from the earthquake and slid down the stairs upon his fall. The earthquake was a mere shake, but it was so strong! He tumbled into the room to find Legacy, RM, and Star knocked over, but only after bumping into Rai first. Dragon had tumbled into the room as well from the opposite staircase. The seven Orb Fairies floated and combined into the Red and Green and Blue and Purple and Yellow and Orange and Cyan Orb Fairy.

“Hey!” “You!” “Aha!”

Everyone got up and realized that no one of Knite’s Squire was collecting the Orb Fairies. It was each other doing so! RM quickly ran over to give Rai a hug, but he pushed him off angrily. “Back off, kid!” The six community members witnessed the Combined Orb Fairy float over to the wall and resize to fit into the outline. They floated into the shape, and glowed. Everyone was amazed.

♦♦♦♦♦

Jacob and Mike walked up next to Connor, who watched the timer reach thirty seconds. CCH was NOT moving, yet breathing. He got knocked unconscious. The three looked at each other, nodded, and rammed into CCH furiously hard. The Knite’s Squire administrator flew out the window of the robot’s head and toward the ground. He took a serious blow to the ground, and a very miniscule moan was heard. The glass shards conveniently landed NEXT to CCH.

Connor then grabbed the microphone. “CCH has been kicked out of the Ztar Bot Ultra. This robot’s not going to kill our home! This is Admin Connor speaking!”

♦♦♦♦♦

The six community members jumped up and down happily as they heard Connor’s announcement echo throughout the entire area. They all then realized how loud the robot had to be considering the real only openings into the cave was where AB’s lab was and the Banned Zone.

The Orb of Doom had appeared on the pedestal that Legacy only previously examined. Everyone went up to it in shock.

♦♦♦♦♦

Robor had reached the end of the blimp. The blimp was almost completely burned to shreds. But the room had represented a lab. It must’ve been CCH’s. Robor found a disc labeled “Everything” on it and put it in his pocket. Robor then jumped out of the blimp.

He tried to press the buttons on his Wiimote, but nothing was happening. “Ahaha! The batteries are done! We switched them to low-power ones when we jailed you up!” Robor was headed straight for the ground as he saw AB also flying out of the blimp with no source of… what? He was coming closer, but floating! Robor was flying down at full speed, but he landed above AB, who caught him in mid-air.

“What the… but how!?”

“There’s something I did before we entered the blimp. I did it really quick. I duplicated the real Wiimote to make a third one. Come on, let’s go.” AB walked downward in mid-air carrying Robor above him.

♦♦♦♦♦

Connor had been happy. They took care of CCH and the robot, now for Kyukon, Knite, and to clean up the mess. Connor had stepped back and put his hand on the keyboard not realizing he’d push a button. Alas he did, and the machine started to move forward.

“CONNOR!!!!!!!!!!!” Jacob screamed.

♦♦♦♦♦

Down in the Orb Chamber, the Orb of Doom realized the Ztar Bot Ultra was moving again, and floated up the extremely tall chamber and broke through the ceiling, bits of stone flying down. Everyone dodged them, however. The Orb of Doom flew toward the robot and smashed into it with devastating power. The Ztar Bot Ultra started to collapse, and it fell right onto the Tree Volcano.

The Tree Volcano was crushed, and it exploded into a fiery mess, despite its earlier activity of life-bearing fluid squirting all over the island. The volcano was no more, and a fire that shredded every bit of grass to burnt bits of land stretched everywhere. Magma flew into the cave, soon to close in on the Orb Chamber. No one in the Orb Chamber was aware of this happening, but with the sudden earthquake again, they knew something was up. Legacy noticed a button on the back of the pedestal, and yelled everyone to get on. He jumped up last and pushed the button. The pedestal levitated to the opening in the roof as magma poured into the cave.

When the pedestal reached the roof of the cave, the land was burnt, the sky was growing gray and filled with dark storm clouds. This was JUST as the old man had revealed to him. The image had come true. Was NSC doomed after all?

♦♦♦♦♦

Robor and AB landed on the dry grassy land. Fire had stretched across, but only lingered furthermore in a few spots. They stood quiet, in complete agony. Knite had landed on the burnt grass next to the fallen robot. The four males had been on the ground next to the Tree Volcano’s crusty remains, witnessing the destruction of the land. Knite’s plan was fulfilled after all! The community headquarters then exploded. Literally exploded.

The six community members who wandered the caves ran up to Connor, Star, LaTerry, and Jacob. AB and Robor ran up to them as well. CCH had gotten up and walked over, feeling extremely weak. He was lucky to not be crushed by the destroyed robot monstrosity. Kyukon had run over next to Knite in shock at the HQ collapsing just as he exited. He didn’t have anything from the HQ from him.

“Kyukon, I thought you were raiding the HQ for valuables, you dolt!”

“I… only found this trophy that said, ‘To Jacob, Brawl Master’, but that was burned up in the lava probably. I wasn’t inside long enough to find any other goods!”

“Fffffffffff…ood.” Jacob said angrily as he realized his trophy for winning that tournament was no longer any more.

“Well, no matter. NSC is ruined! It will take an eternity to clean up this mess, Connor! But I thought I may as well top the cake… and kill you!”

Connor backed away, his eyes open wide. “What!? We had differences in the past, but so much to kill me!? That’s complete garbage!” Connor grew frantic as Knite levitated closer. “My community may have always been bigger, but never was everyone this closely a group of friends…,” Knite said, but Rai quickly cleared his throat for attention. When Knite turned to him, Rai pointed at RM, who was giggling at the most worst time for who know’s why.

Knite turned back to Connor and continued again. “Despite that moron of a community member… your community has always been one I’ve wanted. I may have these idiotic henchmen, but they aren’t enough! My community isn’t what I want it to be! I wanted to combine ours, out of greed of course, and you refused! I would’ve ruined NSC, but your community stopped me. And now you’re trying to stop me again. BUT NOW YOU CAN’T STOP ME!”

The community members were fed up. They all walked closer toward Connor and formed a line of beaten-up, ticked off friends. Even RM was worth giving respect here, even if he couldn’t fight for crap. His cheeks were red, but not out of embarrassment or sadness. Rage. He was a real community member now. Rai was stunned by this, then diverted his attention back at Knite.

“I have the Dark Wiimote and WiiMotionPlus! You think you can stop me!?” AB and Robor walked up from the line and revealed their Wiimotes. “WHAT!? You have a Wiimote!? How… how freaking HOW!?

“Mine’s working now too, you bumbling jerk!” Robor created a boulder and dropped it above Knite. Despite this move, Knite floated out of the way and then went back to stand on the top of the boulder. “Ha! I don’t care, you won’t be stopping me!”

AB whispered quietly to himself, but Robor heard him. “Sody hers ti…”. It was an anagram! Robor thought it over, but couldn’t figure it out. “Now you puny fools, I will use my Wiimote to destroy you all!” Robor realized AB told him to ‘destroy his’… Wiimote! Why AB wouldn’t didn’t make sense, but Robor whispered, “Destroy the Dark Wiimote!” A dark beam came from the Wiimote and blasted the video game toy around Knite’s wrist. It started to self-circuit, then it exploded, dust lashing onto Knite’s face. He coughed, and found mechanical bits on the boulder he was standing upon. He looked at Robor, whose Wiimote also blew up in his face at that point. He laughed, but realized AB had the last Wiimote in existence now. Knite grew into an angry, twisted devil and leaped forward at AB.

AB dashed away and Jacob launched himself into Knite, barely keeping him off. Everyone ran down the field, ready to work together to stop the power-hungry demon that was Knite. LaTerry had gotten up at this point and was watching. “I’ve done enough guarding. Go team!”

Knite drilled through Jacob and threw him to the side. He ran forward after AB, but Rai and RM rammed into Knite. They were of no help, however, as Knite shoved right through them. Legacy, Star, Dragon, and Storm teamed up to keep Knite back, but Storm got knocked out to the side, which caught everyone’s attention for a second. Knite took this chance to push everyone out of the wash and run down the field at monstrous speeds.

Connor was the last on the field to be able to do anything. Knite was coming right for him, and Connor leaped onto him and punched down on his back. He yelped, and seemed to revert back to a normal human, yet was still a flat-out maniac. The two wrestled for a minute, until they both stood on the ground face-to-face.

“Fine. A duel to determine the winner of this land. An honest duel.” Knite then went to punch Connor’s face, but Connor rolled out of the way. He jumped onto Knite again and kicked him to get his own legs kicked. The other community members came forward, even LaTerry and the other two KS members. Kyukon and CCH realized that Knite was a destructive maniac after everything, and decided that they would no longer help him, or commit to any evil acts.

The entire community, Kyukon, and CCH dived on top of Knite and Connor. The two got bruised badly, and Knite was thrown into the air. AB cast a dark bubble around Knite, which acted as his prison. AB then shot a dark beam from the Wiimote by holding the A and B buttons, and it smashed the bubble open. Knite flew down on top of Connor, Connor screaming in pain, and the two became unconscious.

♦♦♦♦♦

Sean and Norman had unlocked the metal gate that blocked off the room from the rest of the tunnels. The magma had lowered, and began to cool it seemed. The room was a bit above the ground though, so they were safe.

“Wow… that was extremely close. So, what exactly is in this room?” Norman inquired, wondering what was going on above the surface.

Sean pulled out from a drawer in this tiny little room that looked like a bedroom a very intriguing device. “This little device… is a secret project Connor abandoned. I finished it deep in the cave a while ago, then left it in here. If this button on it is pushed… it will destroy anything in its direct path. I want to destroy that stupid trio from Knite’s Squire…,” Sean grew enraged. Sean shook it off, then pointed to a door at the back of the room.

“There’s also an elevator here. It will lead up to the first level of the cave. Come on.” The two stepped into the now-open elevator and the doors shut. They jet-blasted up, and were actually even farther below the Orb Chamber on the fifth level of the cave. They finally reached the first level and went down the tunnel into AB’s lab.

“…Are you kidding me? We could’ve taken this path and gotten there in no time?” Norman was now the one to be mad. Sean had forgotten about this path and scratched in his head in nervous embarrassment.

♦♦♦♦♦

Kyukon and CCH were placed in handcuffs by AB. They weren’t going anywhere after all they did. They would pay for what they did… in time behind AB’s own set of bars. Knite was still unconscious, but he was wrapped inside a giant metal crate that had all sources of surviving inside it but he wouldn’t be able to escape. He couldn’t die inside that thing in any way either.

Sean and Norman climbed up to the field with the destruction device from AB’s laboratory. “Sean! Norman!” AB called. Sean noticed Knite’s face from outside the crate. It was see-through, and AB probably should’ve made it impossible to see through…. Sean began to push the button on the machine and rays blasted out of the sphere attached to the device. One blasted at the crate, several rays landed around it, one hit the NSider Community Headquarters, and one struck the Wiimote AB held. Sean was that fed up with all of this nonsense the trio made, but definitely did not intend to do what he just did.

The HQ blew up.

The Wiimote exploded as well. The crate was not damaged, and the already dry, burnt grass became even shorter and deader than before. Due to too much usage, the device Sean used also short-circuited and fried out. Connor witnessed the HQ explode… and he began to sob.

Sean felt like the biggest jerk now. He backed away and fell to his knees, crying. Everyone else was silenced by the acts that just occurred. Silenced. A few minutes passed, and Connor then got up and onto his feet. Everyone stared at him, even the now-quiet Sean.

“Well. Everything’s ruined. Again. And these gloomy skies always depress me. I’m in no shock that one looms over us today.” Connor looked up at the sky and frowned. He stared at the dark sky, where clouds then began to rain. He looked back down as droplets of water fell upon the fire-rushed grass of before, the dead grass of this moment.

Connor began walking away from the group, his eyes wide in discomfort. “This is… not how I want to go.” Norman ran up behind Connor and asked, “Wait, go?” Connor continued walking toward the beach. “I’m… leaving NSC.”

AB, Dragon, and Storm ran from their spots toward Connor as everyone walked up to Norman. “You just can’t go!” “We can’t get on without you, Connor!” “What about taking over the world’s economy?”

Connor stopped. He processed everything he just heard. Everyone stood still, their eyes filled with uncertainty. “I do not know what the future holds…,” Connor mysteriously muttered. Connor turned around and faced everyone. “But these terrible acts have caused me to lose all faith. I’ve been losing faith every instant since after the Tree Volcano let loose. I felt like, maybe we could save NSC. But in the end, it still remained in ruins.”

“We can fix this disrepair, Connor! Chuey!” Legacy called from where he stood. For some reason, Connor somehow managed to smile. “I’m so sorry for keeping everything from you all. But we are all still friends, despite everything. Everything.” Connor glanced around at the surrounding as the rain poured down on everyone’s heads. No one seemed to mind the falling water as his leaving of NSC seemed to cause much distress.

“If you all really mean it… I can face it. We can rebuild NSC. We’ve done it before… just not from scratch. If only I was able to take over the world’s economy in time, we could afford to do so…,” everyone laughed as he said that. AB stepped closer.

“This is all my fault. The Tree Volcano was my idea. Well, and Mike’s, but it wouldn’t have gone anywhere without my assistance. After these past few days, I can’t even remember why we did it. I don’t care anymore. But seeing how it ruined NSC… I despise that. And myself for letting it happen.

Everyone stepped forward talking all at once, giving excuses to be of blame. Connor then yelled out for everyone to be quiet. “I will stay. I’m sorry I almost left you all here! But we can’t rebuild now. We need to wait for this rain to stop.” Connor looked up at the sky, everyone doing the same attentively and quietly. “I still have hope, after trapping myself in all of this self-pity. Everyone… we will restart NSC. From the very beginning. No Wiimotes. No nothing. Just friendship.”

Connor continued to look at the sky, and the rain began to stop. Everyone was quiet. Everyone was silent.
Chuey
428 and Chuey
428 and Chuey

Re: The Second NSider Community Fan-Fic: Silenced [Completed]

Postby Star125 » Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:17 am

Wow, that took WAY too long to read. D:

But despite that, amazing ending! You closed it up nicely. NS:)

Wait, did you write all of this in 1 day?! 0_0

Spoiler:

(5th gen Pokemon)
Star125
Skulltula
Skulltula

Have thanks: 6 time
Highscores: 38

PreviousNext

Return to Legendary Library