Welcome
Hey guys, welcome to the NSider Community, a Nintendo gaming forum! Our most popular discussions are Pokémon, Super Smash Brothers, and free discussion at our Restaurant. But don't be deceived; you will not get your food! I hope you join in our discussions today here at NSC.

The Second NSider Community Fan-Fic: Silenced [Completed]

Explore the never-ending maze of incredible literature at your disposal!

The Second NSider Community Fan-Fic: Silenced [Completed]

Postby Chuey » Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:25 pm

Welcome to the NSider Community's second forum-wide story, "Silenced". Everyone has worked together to create this fantastic tale. The community has been restored after an evil plot of another forum, Knite's Squire, attacked and almost destroy NSC. Everyone back and the HQ revived, a new quest to protect NSC shall start again. By the end of this story, you yourself will be silent. Hopefully. Hopefully you will be silent out of amazement.

Enjoy the story! See the second post for a link to all of the chapters, and if you'd like to see the original contents of this first post, see the spoiler. If you'd like to read comments from the various authors on each other's chapters, discussion about the story, the plot twists, and everything, read through the whole topic!

Original Post's Content
Spoiler:
Well, I finished rereading the whole NSC Fan-Fic. Well, the first one, that is. That project brought a lot of people together to write an absolutely fantastic storyline, plot, and overall exciting piece of work. I’d like to do it again. I remember being obsessed with writing the next part, and then I finished it off with a really long finale. That project was great. How about we relive it? The Second NSC Fan-Fic… that’s come now. It’s been decided by the community that participating in making another great story would be an excellent idea, so I’m looking for people to officially sign-up. Here’s some information you need to know.

Anyone is allowed to sign up! I encourage people who aren’t used to writing amazing pieces to give it a go! Everyone’s participation in the end can result in something fantastic. I speak out of witness. Only one part of the story comes out at a time by different users, starting and ending with your favorite site admin. This project will hopefully go much longer than the original did, and everyone will be writing a very lot. I won’t be posting, “NEXT TURN BE MINE PLZ,” either. NS:P

When it is your turn to write (this will be indicated in the next post and in replies), you must make sure you are following the storyline. You are allowed to throw in whatever twists you like if deemed appropriate, but make sure you get in some real good plot, details, etcetera. Since most users participating participated or read the original, there shouldn’t be too much concern regarding this. Content written for pieces must be submitted through PM to me, possibly another when time goes on. We’ll see. But keep in mind a few things:

♦Plagiarism is never okay. Copying or stealing other people’s work will result in a small ban from the forum if caught. Real life crime? Do the time. In jail, no? On the forums, off the site you go. Sure, you could be inspired by something, but a copy/paste is just… well, are you really a 7 year old computer newbie?
♦Romance and death. A strong point made for the original project. Not all stories require these elements, and they’re best left alone. Romance can be too tricky and touchy, while death is never a good idea for a community project such as this.
♦Reasonable content is always asked for. Not referring to inappropriate content as you may think, though all story pieces should be clean. I am referring to content that may offend one another, strike a heated situation, etcetera. Just careful with the typed-up words, okay?
♦Real-life names should only be used when preferred. Please ask permission of the user before using their actual name. It should be fine to use real-life names of those who regularly go by it.

Alright, let’s make this project awesome.
Chuey
428 and Chuey
428 and Chuey

Have thanks: 9 time
Highscores: 24

Re: The Second NSider Community Fan-Fic

Postby AlakazamBrain » Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:22 pm

Yeah, as the starter of the first fanfic, how can I reject joining the second.

As a note, will the second be a sequal, or merely something on similar issues?
Chuey wrote:I know you enjoy screwing with me. >_>

AlakazamBrain
Jack
Jack

Have thanks: 4 time
Highscores: 22

Postby Chuey » Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:25 pm

AlakazamBrain wrote:Yeah, as the starter of the first fanfic, how can I reject joining the second.

As a note, will the second be a sequal, or merely something on similar issues?

Oh yes, Norman asked this earlier today. It will not be a direct sequel, though at points there may be references to the past of NSC, which would be the events of the first fan-fic.
Chuey
428 and Chuey
428 and Chuey

Have thanks: 9 time
Highscores: 24

Postby Star125 » Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:31 pm

I'm in! >:D

Spoiler:

(5th gen Pokemon)
Star125
Skulltula
Skulltula

Have thanks: 6 time
Highscores: 38

Postby NoCompz43 » Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:45 pm

I'm in also...
Image Image

It takes less than 10 notes to impress someone, more than a million to be remembered.
NoCompz43
Bob-omb
Bob-omb

Have thanks: 1 time
Highscores: 1

Postby LaTerry » Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:14 pm

LF won't leave me alone until I sign up. So yes, sign me up.
Barak Obama is going to take that away from you!
He can try!
=D
ImageImage
The most awesome website eva!
LaTerry
Waddle Doo
Waddle Doo

Highscores: 2

Postby Roboryantron » Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:35 pm

I'll sign up.
Roboryantron
Treecko
Treecko

Postby Luigi_Freak_The_23rd » Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:59 pm

I might as well.
Luigi_Freak_The_23rd wrote:Poor Watermelon gods couldn't didn't see it coming

Image NS:|
Luigi_Freak_The_23rd
Wendell
Wendell

Have thanks: 5 time
Highscores: 11

Postby GigaMetroid99 » Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:22 pm

Definitely signing up.
Image Image

Image <-- Counterfeit Zapdos Doll

Luigi_Freak_the_23rd wrote:Because Black and White together is Grey right? Educate;

Just like how Red and Blue make Yellow

And how Gold and Silver make Crystal

And how Ruby and Sapphire make Emerald

And how Diamond and Pear make Platinum Educate;
GigaMetroid99
Wendell
Wendell

Have thanks: 2 time
Highscores: 6

Next

Return to Legendary Library