Welcome
Hey guys, welcome to the NSider Community, a Nintendo gaming forum! Our most popular discussions are Pokémon, Super Smash Brothers, and free discussion at our Restaurant. But don't be deceived; you will not get your food! I hope you join in our discussions today here at NSC.

The Secret Life of an American Teenager

Relax and admire or admonish the various media of today.

Postby NoCompz43 » Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:47 pm

Chuey wrote:I don't get it either... Then again, think about all the movies and such.

Second episode tonight. Based on the episode preview, her mom finds out about her being pregnant. I'm logging off before 8 to watch it.


Oh that's bad. I bet it ends in an abortion. I can bet. NS:|
Image Image

It takes less than 10 notes to impress someone, more than a million to be remembered.
User avatar
NoCompz43
Bob-omb
Bob-omb
 
Posts: 3621
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:39 pm
Location: Playing bass somewhere
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 1 time
Highscores: 1

Postby Palkia_Time » Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:49 pm

WoW that was funny and sad at the same time
Image
User avatar
Palkia_Time
Knuckle Joe
Knuckle Joe
 
Posts: 289
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:42 pm
Location: On Vacation!
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 1 time

Postby Chuey » Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:10 am

Nope. But I can't wait for the next episode NS:P
Image
User avatar
Chuey
428 and Chuey
428 and Chuey
 
Posts: 20654
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:13 pm
Location: New York City or Western MA
Has thanked: 3 time
Have thanks: 9 time
Highscores: 24

Postby NoCompz43 » Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:03 am

Chuey wrote:Nope. But I can't wait for the next episode NS:P


Chuey's hooked now:!
Image Image

It takes less than 10 notes to impress someone, more than a million to be remembered.
User avatar
NoCompz43
Bob-omb
Bob-omb
 
Posts: 3621
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:39 pm
Location: Playing bass somewhere
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 1 time
Highscores: 1

Postby Chuey » Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:05 am

NoCompz43 wrote:
Chuey wrote:Nope. But I can't wait for the next episode NS:P


Chuey's hooked now :!
It's a drama... It's not supposed to be a show for everyone, or like Family Guy. Nothing you go: ROFLSAUCE! THAT WAS HILARIOUS! NS:D NS:D NS:D

It's serious and dramatic, you need to view it in that perspective. I'm just excited as I cannot predict what will happen next. It's mysterious...
User avatar
Chuey
428 and Chuey
428 and Chuey
 
Posts: 20654
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:13 pm
Location: New York City or Western MA
Has thanked: 3 time
Have thanks: 9 time
Highscores: 24

Postby NoCompz43 » Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:08 am

Chuey wrote:
NoCompz43 wrote:
Chuey wrote:Nope. But I can't wait for the next episode NS:P


Chuey's hooked now :!
It's a drama... It's not supposed to be a show for everyone, or like Family Guy. Nothing you go: ROFLSAUCE! THAT WAS HILARIOUS! NS:D NS:D NS:D

It's serious and dramatic, you need to view it in that perspective. I'm just excited as I cannot predict what will happen next. It's mysterious...


ROFLSAUCE? I wasn't saying anything offensive. Yea I will sometimes watch murder shows, I had to get that out.
Image Image

It takes less than 10 notes to impress someone, more than a million to be remembered.
User avatar
NoCompz43
Bob-omb
Bob-omb
 
Posts: 3621
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:39 pm
Location: Playing bass somewhere
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 1 time
Highscores: 1

Postby Chuey » Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:11 am

I know you weren't. But not giving it a chance because you expect it to be something to enjoy and not think deeply about... I'll use Family Guy again since many people watch it. They say, "I wonder what will happen next episode... Yeah Right!"

My parents watch CSI shows a lot, and I'm glad for this to be on TV since there's only dumb shows on nowadays... IMO, personally.
Image
User avatar
Chuey
428 and Chuey
428 and Chuey
 
Posts: 20654
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:13 pm
Location: New York City or Western MA
Has thanked: 3 time
Have thanks: 9 time
Highscores: 24

Postby NoCompz43 » Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:12 am

Chuey wrote:I know you weren't. But not giving it a chance because you expect it to be something to enjoy and not think deeply about... I'll use Family Guy again since many people watch it. They say, "I wonder what will happen next episode... Yeah Right!"

My parents watch CSI shows a lot, and I'm glad for this to be on TV since there's only dumb shows on nowadays... IMO, personally.


Still what's ROFLSAUCE?
Image Image

It takes less than 10 notes to impress someone, more than a million to be remembered.
User avatar
NoCompz43
Bob-omb
Bob-omb
 
Posts: 3621
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:39 pm
Location: Playing bass somewhere
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 1 time
Highscores: 1

Postby Chuey » Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:15 am

It's a joke phrase I made up. NS;)

Based on Wootsauce!, with ROFL added as a joke.

Back on topic or no posting here please. NS;)
Image
User avatar
Chuey
428 and Chuey
428 and Chuey
 
Posts: 20654
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:13 pm
Location: New York City or Western MA
Has thanked: 3 time
Have thanks: 9 time
Highscores: 24

Postby NoCompz43 » Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:17 am

Chuey wrote:It's a joke phrase I made up. NS;)

Based on Wootsauce!, with ROFL added as a joke.

Back on topic or no posting here please. NS;)


So what happened? Did the mom find out? NS:O
Image Image

It takes less than 10 notes to impress someone, more than a million to be remembered.
User avatar
NoCompz43
Bob-omb
Bob-omb
 
Posts: 3621
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:39 pm
Location: Playing bass somewhere
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 1 time
Highscores: 1

PreviousNext

Return to Media Terrace

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron
suspicion-preferred