Welcome
Hey guys, welcome to the NSider Community, a Nintendo gaming forum! Our most popular discussions are Pokémon, Super Smash Brothers, and free discussion at our Restaurant. But don't be deceived; you will not get your food! I hope you join in our discussions today here at NSC.

We need a new contest!

The nonspecific assortment of memories of NSC rest here and in our hearts.

Postby Calico_Lover » Sat May 17, 2008 8:13 pm

NoCompz43 wrote:
Pika wrote:how about, first one to guess chuey's name.;)
lol.


that would be easy for me and u; since we know him personally
And me, since I had to edit it out of your post before. NS:P
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Image
User avatar
Calico_Lover
Administrator
Administrator
 
Posts: 5018
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:19 pm
Location: meow
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 6 time
Highscores: 26

Postby NoCompz43 » Sat May 17, 2008 8:16 pm

Calico_Lover wrote:
NoCompz43 wrote:
Pika wrote:how about, first one to guess chuey's name.;)
lol.


that would be easy for me and u; since we know him personally
And me, since I had to edit it out of your post before. NS:P


I remember that... now im gonna lose, shoot!
Image Image

It takes less than 10 notes to impress someone, more than a million to be remembered.
User avatar
NoCompz43
Bob-omb
Bob-omb
 
Posts: 3621
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:39 pm
Location: Playing bass somewhere
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 1 time
Highscores: 1

Postby Chuey » Sat May 17, 2008 8:46 pm

NoCompz43 wrote:
Calico_Lover wrote:
NoCompz43 wrote:
Pika wrote:how about, first one to guess chuey's name.;)
lol.


that would be easy for me and u; since we know him personally
And me, since I had to edit it out of your post before. NS:P


I remember that... now im gonna lose, shoot!
Winner of this contest gets a 2-month ban! NS:O
User avatar
Chuey
428 and Chuey
428 and Chuey
 
Posts: 20654
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:13 pm
Location: New York City or Western MA
Has thanked: 3 time
Have thanks: 9 time
Highscores: 24

Postby Storm39 » Sat May 17, 2008 8:56 pm

I think is know what it is It's...
*loud plane flies over*

:D:
Image
Image
User avatar
Storm39
Tingle
Tingle
 
Posts: 4048
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:31 pm
Location: Quit stalking me before I ban you.
Has thanked: 1 time
Have thanks: 2 time
Highscores: 3

Postby Chuey » Sat May 17, 2008 8:59 pm

Storm39 wrote:I think is know what it is It's...
*loud plane flies over*

:D:
LOL, reminds me of when I fought you in D/P a while ago :D: Slightly.
User avatar
Chuey
428 and Chuey
428 and Chuey
 
Posts: 20654
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:13 pm
Location: New York City or Western MA
Has thanked: 3 time
Have thanks: 9 time
Highscores: 24

Postby Luigi_Freak_The_23rd » Sat May 17, 2008 9:07 pm

We could TOTALLY try OSCC again, but someone who really wants to do it.

... But still, on second thought, There aren't very many people to make comics...
Image
Luigi_Freak_The_23rd wrote:Poor Watermelon gods couldn't didn't see it coming

Image NS:|
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Luigi_Freak_The_23rd
Wendell
Wendell
 
Posts: 4666
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:59 pm
Location: The power of your imagination :)
Has thanked: 4 time
Have thanks: 5 time
Highscores: 11

Postby Calico_Lover » Sat May 17, 2008 9:10 pm

Luigi_Freak_The_23rd wrote:We could TOTALLY try OSCC again, but someone who really wants to do it.

... But still, on second thought, There aren't very many people to make comics...
Let's go back to the fact that no one took up the job after my month.

7 months... o-o
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Image
User avatar
Calico_Lover
Administrator
Administrator
 
Posts: 5018
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:19 pm
Location: meow
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 6 time
Highscores: 26

Postby NoCompz43 » Sat May 17, 2008 9:13 pm

Chuey wrote:
NoCompz43 wrote:
Calico_Lover wrote:
NoCompz43 wrote:
Pika wrote:how about, first one to guess chuey's name.;)
lol.


that would be easy for me and u; since we know him personally
And me, since I had to edit it out of your post before. NS:P


I remember that... now im gonna lose, shoot!
Winner of this contest gets a 2-month ban! NS:O


OMG! OMG! okay I'll answer with... *power turns off*
Image Image

It takes less than 10 notes to impress someone, more than a million to be remembered.
User avatar
NoCompz43
Bob-omb
Bob-omb
 
Posts: 3621
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:39 pm
Location: Playing bass somewhere
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 1 time
Highscores: 1

Postby Roboryantron » Sat May 17, 2008 9:41 pm

Chuey wrote:Those are boring.
NO UR BORING
Image
User avatar
Roboryantron
Treecko
Treecko
 
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:36 pm
Location: Those are some mad poofy pants
Has thanked: 5 time
Have thanks: 1 time

Postby Dragonblader1 » Sat May 17, 2008 9:43 pm

Umm... Calico I'm the one who edited the C word out of No_Compz' post. Lulz hintz.
User avatar
Dragonblader1
Tingle
Tingle
 
Posts: 4000
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:54 am
Location: Good morning
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 1 time

PreviousNext

Return to Memory Cemetery

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron
suspicion-preferred