Welcome
Hey guys, welcome to the NSider Community, a Nintendo gaming forum! Our most popular discussions are Pokémon, Super Smash Brothers, and free discussion at our Restaurant. But don't be deceived; you will not get your food! I hope you join in our discussions today here at NSC.

We need a new contest!

The nonspecific assortment of memories of NSC rest here and in our hearts.

Postby NoCompz43 » Sat May 17, 2008 10:09 pm

Chuey wrote:Got me there NoCompz.

Now, enough with this name game. It's spamming up this topic from serious ideas.


Okay I just enjoy ruining serious topics... but I'll stop after this message and move to... somewhere that's not here.
Image Image

It takes less than 10 notes to impress someone, more than a million to be remembered.
User avatar
NoCompz43
Bob-omb
Bob-omb
 
Posts: 3621
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:39 pm
Location: Playing bass somewhere
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 1 time
Highscores: 1

Postby Calico_Lover » Sat May 17, 2008 10:10 pm

Dragonblader1 wrote:Umm... Calico I'm the one who edited the C word out of No_Compz' post. Lulz hintz.
And there was a second time that I edited it out.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Image
User avatar
Calico_Lover
Administrator
Administrator
 
Posts: 5018
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:19 pm
Location: meow
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 6 time
Highscores: 26

Postby NoCompz43 » Sat May 17, 2008 10:12 pm

Calico_Lover wrote:
Dragonblader1 wrote:Umm... Calico I'm the one who edited the C word out of No_Compz' post. Lulz hintz.
And there was a second time that I edited it out.


I forgot about that one too... You will be sharing that 2 month ban with me and Pika. Chuey will probably ban all of us if one says it...
Image Image

It takes less than 10 notes to impress someone, more than a million to be remembered.
User avatar
NoCompz43
Bob-omb
Bob-omb
 
Posts: 3621
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:39 pm
Location: Playing bass somewhere
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 1 time
Highscores: 1

Postby Chuey » Sat May 17, 2008 10:14 pm

NoCompz43 wrote:
Calico_Lover wrote:
Dragonblader1 wrote:Umm... Calico I'm the one who edited the C word out of No_Compz' post. Lulz hintz.
And there was a second time that I edited it out.


I forgot about that one too... You will be sharing that 2 month ban with me and Pika. Chuey will probably ban all of us if one says it...
Ok guys, leave this subject or I'm crackin' out the Warnings.
User avatar
Chuey
428 and Chuey
428 and Chuey
 
Posts: 20654
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:13 pm
Location: New York City or Western MA
Has thanked: 3 time
Have thanks: 9 time
Highscores: 24

Postby NoCompz43 » Sat May 17, 2008 10:15 pm

Chuey wrote:
NoCompz43 wrote:
Calico_Lover wrote:
Dragonblader1 wrote:Umm... Calico I'm the one who edited the C word out of No_Compz' post. Lulz hintz.
And there was a second time that I edited it out.


I forgot about that one too... You will be sharing that 2 month ban with me and Pika. Chuey will probably ban all of us if one says it...
Ok guys, leave this subject or I'm crackin' out the Warnings.


Sorry I'll start a new topic in the Gerenal Discusion Forum...
Image Image

It takes less than 10 notes to impress someone, more than a million to be remembered.
User avatar
NoCompz43
Bob-omb
Bob-omb
 
Posts: 3621
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:39 pm
Location: Playing bass somewhere
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 1 time
Highscores: 1

Postby Chuey » Sat May 17, 2008 10:20 pm

Ok. But that whole name discussion gave me a contest idea!
Image
User avatar
Chuey
428 and Chuey
428 and Chuey
 
Posts: 20654
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:13 pm
Location: New York City or Western MA
Has thanked: 3 time
Have thanks: 9 time
Highscores: 24

Postby NoCompz43 » Sat May 17, 2008 10:21 pm

Chuey wrote:Ok. But that whole name discussion gave me a contest idea!


I did something productive for the forum! Yea!
Image Image

It takes less than 10 notes to impress someone, more than a million to be remembered.
User avatar
NoCompz43
Bob-omb
Bob-omb
 
Posts: 3621
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:39 pm
Location: Playing bass somewhere
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 1 time
Highscores: 1

Previous

Return to Memory Cemetery

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron
suspicion-preferred