Welcome
Hey guys, welcome to the NSider Community, a Nintendo gaming forum! Our most popular discussions are Pokémon, Super Smash Brothers, and free discussion at our Restaurant. But don't be deceived; you will not get your food! I hope you join in our discussions today here at NSC.

Well, the Club Nintendo year is coming to a close...

From saving princesses to creating a town, the Nintendo world has much to offer!

Well, the Club Nintendo year is coming to a close...

Postby GigaMetroid99 » Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:22 pm

How many Elite Status coins have you saved up? I got quite a few bonus coins, and I had a bunch of DS games I hadn't registered, so I managed to scrape up exactly 600 coins this year, getting me Platinum Status.

So what do you think the prizes will be this year? Gold members will probably get another calendar. I'm not sure what to expect for Platinum. I'm thinking a Super Mario Galaxy 2 soundtrack is likely, and probably what I will end up getting. Though if the other prize turns out to be the SNES style Classic Controller that was given out in Japan a few years ago, I'd definitely get that, but I don't really expect it to be.
Image
Image Image
Image

Image <-- Counterfeit Zapdos Doll

Luigi_Freak_the_23rd wrote:Because Black and White together is Grey right? Educate;

Just like how Red and Blue make Yellow

And how Gold and Silver make Crystal

And how Ruby and Sapphire make Emerald

And how Diamond and Pear make Platinum Educate;
User avatar
GigaMetroid99
Wendell
Wendell
 
Posts: 4658
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:04 pm
Location: *points both left and right* That way.
Has thanked: 110 time
Have thanks: 2 time
Highscores: 6

Re: Well, the Club Nintendo year is coming to a close...

Postby AlakazamBrain » Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:53 pm

Not sure exactly how many coins I have (I could check...) but I made platinum status this year :)

As for what the prize will be for platinum people... SMG2 soundtrack sounds plausible. I wouldn't be surprised if they did something like a Luigi hat though. I'm guessing it will be something Mario or Zelda related... something you couldn't buy in a store... and something that seems like a collectible.
Image
Image
Chuey wrote:I know you enjoy screwing with me. >_>

Image
User avatar
AlakazamBrain
Jack
Jack
 
Posts: 3270
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:28 pm
Location: Where the river narrows
Has thanked: 6 time
Have thanks: 4 time
Highscores: 22

Re: Well, the Club Nintendo year is coming to a close...

Postby GigaMetroid99 » Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:34 am

Well, here are the prizes...

Platinum:
Image

Gold:
Image

I'm kind of disappointed. I mean, the figurine is cool and all, but I would have preferred it as a regular reward. I would have preferred a SMG2 soundtrack, which I'm sure they got in Japan.

Edit: Actually, never mind, their Club Nintendo year doesn't end until like October. Though the SMG2 soundtrack was a regular prize.
Image
Image Image
Image

Image <-- Counterfeit Zapdos Doll

Luigi_Freak_the_23rd wrote:Because Black and White together is Grey right? Educate;

Just like how Red and Blue make Yellow

And how Gold and Silver make Crystal

And how Ruby and Sapphire make Emerald

And how Diamond and Pear make Platinum Educate;
User avatar
GigaMetroid99
Wendell
Wendell
 
Posts: 4658
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:04 pm
Location: *points both left and right* That way.
Has thanked: 110 time
Have thanks: 2 time
Highscores: 6

Re: Well, the Club Nintendo year is coming to a close...

Postby Chuey » Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:24 pm

Aww, I only got gold. The figurine looks really cool too. There's a bunch of games I didn't get coins for though since I didn't redeem their codes so maybe I could've gotten the figurine. Oh well, a new calendar would be cool too. Already ordered the calendar.
Image
User avatar
Chuey
428 and Chuey
428 and Chuey
 
Posts: 20654
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:13 pm
Location: New York City or Western MA
Has thanked: 3 time
Have thanks: 9 time
Highscores: 24

Re: Well, the Club Nintendo year is coming to a close...

Postby AlakazamBrain » Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:12 am

Hmm... arrives before the end of December? Why does it take so long? Well, maybe they want to make the exact amount necessary or something.
Image
Image
Chuey wrote:I know you enjoy screwing with me. >_>

Image
User avatar
AlakazamBrain
Jack
Jack
 
Posts: 3270
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:28 pm
Location: Where the river narrows
Has thanked: 6 time
Have thanks: 4 time
Highscores: 22

Re: Well, the Club Nintendo year is coming to a close...

Postby Chuey » Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:00 pm

AlakazamBrain wrote:Hmm... arrives before the end of December? Why does it take so long? Well, maybe they want to make the exact amount necessary or something.

I got my platinum prize last year (the Mario Hat) in about six days so don't worry. It's just there to accommodate for everyone since there are going to be thousands of prizes shipped out and some will take longer than others.
Image
User avatar
Chuey
428 and Chuey
428 and Chuey
 
Posts: 20654
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:13 pm
Location: New York City or Western MA
Has thanked: 3 time
Have thanks: 9 time
Highscores: 24


Return to Nintendo Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron
suspicion-preferred