Welcome
Hey guys, welcome to the NSider Community, a Nintendo gaming forum! Our most popular discussions are Pokémon, Super Smash Brothers, and free discussion at our Restaurant. But don't be deceived; you will not get your food! I hope you join in our discussions today here at NSC.

Well, the Club Nintendo year is coming to a close...

From saving princesses to creating a town, the Nintendo world has much to offer!

Well, the Club Nintendo year is coming to a close...

Postby GigaMetroid99 » Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:22 pm

How many Elite Status coins have you saved up? I got quite a few bonus coins, and I had a bunch of DS games I hadn't registered, so I managed to scrape up exactly 600 coins this year, getting me Platinum Status.

So what do you think the prizes will be this year? Gold members will probably get another calendar. I'm not sure what to expect for Platinum. I'm thinking a Super Mario Galaxy 2 soundtrack is likely, and probably what I will end up getting. Though if the other prize turns out to be the SNES style Classic Controller that was given out in Japan a few years ago, I'd definitely get that, but I don't really expect it to be.
Image Image

Image <-- Counterfeit Zapdos Doll

Luigi_Freak_the_23rd wrote:Because Black and White together is Grey right? Educate;

Just like how Red and Blue make Yellow

And how Gold and Silver make Crystal

And how Ruby and Sapphire make Emerald

And how Diamond and Pear make Platinum Educate;
GigaMetroid99
Wendell
Wendell

Have thanks: 2 time
Highscores: 6

Re: Well, the Club Nintendo year is coming to a close...

Postby AlakazamBrain » Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:53 pm

Not sure exactly how many coins I have (I could check...) but I made platinum status this year :)

As for what the prize will be for platinum people... SMG2 soundtrack sounds plausible. I wouldn't be surprised if they did something like a Luigi hat though. I'm guessing it will be something Mario or Zelda related... something you couldn't buy in a store... and something that seems like a collectible.
Chuey wrote:I know you enjoy screwing with me. >_>

AlakazamBrain
Jack
Jack

Have thanks: 4 time
Highscores: 22

Postby GigaMetroid99 » Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:34 am

Well, here are the prizes...

Platinum:

Gold:

I'm kind of disappointed. I mean, the figurine is cool and all, but I would have preferred it as a regular reward. I would have preferred a SMG2 soundtrack, which I'm sure they got in Japan.

Edit: Actually, never mind, their Club Nintendo year doesn't end until like October. Though the SMG2 soundtrack was a regular prize.
Image Image

Image <-- Counterfeit Zapdos Doll

Luigi_Freak_the_23rd wrote:Because Black and White together is Grey right? Educate;

Just like how Red and Blue make Yellow

And how Gold and Silver make Crystal

And how Ruby and Sapphire make Emerald

And how Diamond and Pear make Platinum Educate;
GigaMetroid99
Wendell
Wendell

Have thanks: 2 time
Highscores: 6

Postby Chuey » Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:24 pm

Aww, I only got gold. The figurine looks really cool too. There's a bunch of games I didn't get coins for though since I didn't redeem their codes so maybe I could've gotten the figurine. Oh well, a new calendar would be cool too. Already ordered the calendar.
Chuey
428 and Chuey
428 and Chuey

Have thanks: 9 time
Highscores: 24

Postby AlakazamBrain » Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:12 am

Hmm... arrives before the end of December? Why does it take so long? Well, maybe they want to make the exact amount necessary or something.
Chuey wrote:I know you enjoy screwing with me. >_>

AlakazamBrain
Jack
Jack

Have thanks: 4 time
Highscores: 22

Postby Chuey » Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:00 pm

AlakazamBrain wrote:Hmm... arrives before the end of December? Why does it take so long? Well, maybe they want to make the exact amount necessary or something.

I got my platinum prize last year (the Mario Hat) in about six days so don't worry. It's just there to accommodate for everyone since there are going to be thousands of prizes shipped out and some will take longer than others.
Chuey
428 and Chuey
428 and Chuey

Have thanks: 9 time
Highscores: 24

Return to Nintendo Discussion